Goodbye Jesus

Being Stalked And Harrassed

TrueFreedom

I don't plan to respond further. My formal warning was my last response. If they bother me again I'll call the police.

I, for one, think that's a wise plan. I LOVED some of midnightrider's ideas though...some things to keep in mind if my ex ever decides to not heed my warnings (very similar to yours..."do not contact me again or it will be considered harassment")... Hopefully whoever this is is done bothering you. It does amuse me that they tried to turn it around and say YOU initiated contact....another tactic I could see my ex doing. Is this perhaps the normal thought process for harassers? =)

Sounds like you scared 'em off. The craziest fundies respond better to proper boundaries than even the normal Christians do.

I'd also out the asshat by posting the whole exchange on FB along with "why I think Christians are fucking creepy" commentary. But that's me, and I don't believe in protecting or showing respect for the privacy of stalkers. I tried that with Evil Ex after dumping him, and all it got me was a year and a half of nightmare-inducing stalking. You can't appease them. The only setting they respect is NUCLEAR DEEP-FAT FRY.

• Like 2

Don't let it get you down too much...those types of people are wackos. As others have mentioned you might want to consider changing your number if it continues. Hang in there!

Though it stresses me out and scares my better half, I've kinda been hoping that it would continue so that police would have grounds for a search warrant. Then I might be able to put the fear of gawd into them, or at least enable them to accurately consider the cost before they decide to try this on somebody else. I'm disappointed that it bothered me so much. I empathize that much more with those of you who have been stalked so much more seriously, especially for extended periods. It's quite disturbing!

• Like 1