Goodbye Jesus

Anyone Else From Northern Ireland?

justbreathe

*sigh* This isn't going to be a debate in my first post, is it? I know it isn't a nationality, it's a sub-culture, and quite an old one. It started with Scottish settlers sent by the English to Ireland (mostly the North East, Ulster)who lived quite separately from the native Irish population. I identify as Ulster Scot, Irish, Northern Irish, and Nothing At All. I don't take any pride in any of the labels, but I don't like being told by others what I "am" or should be.

Never mind CDFree, justbreathe. She seems to lack an innate ability to interact with other people, not to mention empathy. There is an ignore option; feel free to use it. This is a place to find empathy, healing, and friendship, but nevertheless, it is the internet, and this shit happens. I'm glad you have come to this little corner of the web, and I hope you'll hang around for some time to come smile.png

I see you've forgotten to take your medication again!!!

I see you're still a dickhead!

Love it how the Yanks love to claim their Scottish/Irish ancestry - we must be doing something right wink.png

Breeding like rabbits? Sorry, couldn't resist. I'm proud of my Irish heritage.

LOL :D

*sigh* This isn't going to be a debate in my first post, is it? I know it isn't a nationality, it's a sub-culture, and quite an old one. It started with Scottish settlers sent by the English to Ireland (mostly the North East, Ulster)who lived quite separately from the native Irish population. I identify as Ulster Scot, Irish, Northern Irish, and Nothing At All. I don't take any pride in any of the labels, but I don't like being told by others what I "am" or should be.

Never mind CDFree, justbreathe. She seems to lack an innate ability to interact with other people, not to mention empathy. There is an ignore option; feel free to use it. This is a place to find empathy, healing, and friendship, but nevertheless, it is the internet, and this shit happens. I'm glad you have come to this little corner of the web, and I hope you'll hang around for some time to come smile.png

Definitely not taken your medication today :)

Definitely not taken your medication today smile.png

It's been my experience that women often take internet trolling more personally than men.

Maybe you should join BO and me in our political/cultural troll-fests. I don't know what you political opinions are- but I'm sure we could find something to disagree on. :poke:

Seriously, grow up and stop derailing threads. Justbreathe is a new member, and you can't even do her the courtesy of just listening or interacting without your throwing your opinionated bullshit around. Give her the respect in her first thread that we all gave you. I sincerely hope you have the decency to just do that.

Seriously, grow up and stop derailing threads. Justbreathe is a new member, and you can't even do her the courtesy of just listening or interacting without your throwing your opinionated bullshit around. Give her the respect in her first thread that we all gave you. I sincerely hope you have the decency to just do that.

Your medication is on the top shelf of the medicine cabinet :)

Your medication is on the top shelf of the medicine cabinet smile.png

I pity you.

Guest Valk0010

Yep and Justbreathe is thinking, what the fuck is going on and may well not come back, cause one person can't talk right and one person wants to change that.

Please allow me to welcome you, justbreathe, and to advise you, for your own health and safety, not to feed the trolls. :)

Guest Valk0010

Please allow me to welcome you, justbreathe, and to advise you, for your own health and safety, not to feed the trolls. smile.png

Ditto

Your medication is on the top shelf of the medicine cabinet smile.png

I pity you.

Get a life dear :)

Don't worry, I don't take it all that seriously. Just goes to show that the atheist community has idiots too. Cheers for the welcomes :)

Don't worry, I don't take it all that seriously. Just goes to show that the atheist community has idiots too. Cheers for the welcomes smile.png

Yeah, unfortunately. Doesn't matter where you go, you can't escape them rolleyes.gif