Goodbye Jesus

Who's in Hell

Taphophilia

My thoughts are best said by a quote from a song. 10 points to the people who can name the song this comes from:

But if I go to hell then I hope I burn well,

I'll spend my days with J.F.K., Marvin Gaye, Martha Raye, and Lawrence Welk,

And Kurt Cobain, Kojak, Mark Twain and Jimi Hendrix's poltergeist,

And Webster yeah Emmanuel Lewis cause he's the anti-christ,

My thoughts are best said by a quote from a song. 10 points to the people who can name the song this comes from:

But if I go to hell then I hope I burn well,

I'll spend my days with J.F.K., Marvin Gaye, Martha Raye, and Lawrence Welk,

And Kurt Cobain, Kojak, Mark Twain and Jimi Hendrix's poltergeist,

And Webster yeah Emmanuel Lewis cause he's the anti-christ,

Fire Water Burn - Bloodhound Gang

ST: 10 points for you!!

The roof/the roof/the roof is on fire..

Another person who would end up in hell:Marie Curie.

Everyone from the old testament is in hell; they have to wait for the second cumming :Sheep:

According to Christians, The Hell List

Princess Diana

was a New Ager.

Ghandi. Burning in Hell

The Elephant man

Had no religous beliefs

As much as Christians like

to claim him he was Agnostic.

Walt Disney is burning in hell. He was an atheist.

Walt Disney is burning in hell. He was an atheist.

wait a minute wasn't he like anti semitic

Oh yes according to fundamentalist Protestant Christianianity the following are in hell

1)All Christians who don't follow their dogma (liberals, unitarions, Christian Scientist)

2)JW

3)Catholics

4)Mormons

5)And the various other sects of christianity such eastern orthodox

6)Non Christians

7)And off course God's chosen people The Jews(including the ones who suffered the Holocaust)

Phil Hartman. Sam Kineson. Richard Pryor. Chris Farley. John Belushi. Mitch Hedberg. George Burns (he might be in heaven, actually). - Hell's gotsta be a fuggin laugh a minute.

• 2 months later...

Hello .... Just bumping this up for Sub_Zer0

Seems anyone who doesn't read the way he does, "point blank" is NOT Christian. Thought it would be good to review the list of those residing in hell.

I believe in the One Verse Thread, Skeptic came up with an actual number. It would be good to include that here as well. ;)

:wave:

Thales

Lessing

Bultmann

Marx

Darwin

and oh yeah

Tom Cruise

Cute little quote about not reading the Bible literally. Of course Fundies are wrong, becasue they look at it simply. The Bible includes narrative, poetry, hyperbole, metaphors, analogies and other forms literture

No one is in Hell. I say this for two reasons:

- #1, There is no such place.

(But even IF you persist on believing in "Hell", then...)

- #2, According to the silly ass Holy Babble, no one will be thrown into this Hell until after the Great White Throne Judgment of Revelation. THAT is when god opens his account books, weighs your works and then tells his flunkie angels to chuck you into the eternal bar-b-Q pit. (I can just feel the "love", can't you?)

So no matter HOW you look at this, no one COULD currently be in "Hell". (So...where ARE all the dead folks? :shrug: )

(Sorry, if someone brought this up already. I didn't bother to read the thread. I prefer to cut to the chase. :wicked: )

No one is in Hell. I say this for two reasons:

- #1, There is no such place.

(But even IF you persist on believing in "Hell", then...)

- #2, According to the silly ass Holy Babble, no one will be thrown into this Hell until after the Great White Throne Judgment of Revelation. THAT is when god opens his account books, weighs your works and then tells his flunkie angels to chuck you into the eternal bar-b-Q pit. (I can just feel the "love", can't you?)

So no matter HOW you look at this, no one COULD currently be in "Hell". (So...where ARE all the dead folks? :shrug: )

(Sorry, if someone brought this up already. I didn't bother to read the thread. I prefer to cut to the chase. :wicked: )

The JW's believe in soul sleep because of this. When you die your soul goes into a type of suspended animation until the resurection and it's all sorted out.

I started the Hell Thread to show how rediculous the concept of hell is.

Taph

Bart: Is there a doggie hell?

Homer: Well... Of course, there couldn't be a heaven if there weren't a hell.

Bart: Who's in there?

Homer: Oh, uh... Hitler's dog... and that dog Nixon had, what's his name, um, Chester...

Lisa: Checkers.

Homer: Yeah! One of the Lassies is in there, too. The mean one! The one that mauled Jimmy!

Mista Grinch, I love your site linked in your sig, btw.

And I have to agree - there is no Hell for anyone to go to. But in a manner of speaking, every Xian alive is in Hell right now - the Hell they make for themselves of day to day life, in slavery to their god, obsessed with trying to please their god at every turn.