Goodbye Jesus

Jesus Knows Kung Fu

Poonis

It is quite possible that our very own Jesus Knows Kung Fu is none other than James Patrick Holding of tektonics.org, the pseudonym for one Robert Turkel.

He is known to slither across various other free-thought and rejectionist sites as well, especiallay infidels.org and the IIDB forum.

Looks like this Bob Turkey fellow is a bit dishonest.

Look here

In addition to his degree in finance, he must have graduated from the Eusebian school of religious advancement.

I wonder what the real-world numbers are of how many people Turkel has converted to christianity.

I'm going to guess it is less than 1.

I kinda doubt it; JKKF doesn't seem to have the capacity to form his own thoughts. Turkel/Holdings could at least present a decent argument. JKKF didn't respond to much of anything. His most recent posts reflect the intellectual maturity level of a 14-year old and all he can seem to do is parrot what he's heard elsewhere. I gotta think Turkel at least has a FEW brain cells working.

oops, just read Mythras link...

you never know....

I kinda doubt it; JKKF doesn't seem to have the capacity to form his own thoughts. Turkel/Holdings could at least present a decent argument. JKKF didn't respond to much of anything. His most recent posts reflect the intellectual maturity level of a 14-year old and all he can seem to do is parrot what he's heard elsewhere. I gotta think Turkel at least has a FEW brain cells working.

oops, just read Mythras link...

you never know....

Have you read anything from Turkel? Everything ends up being an ad hominem attack at best, and outright garbage at best.

Have you read anything from Turkel? Everything ends up being an ad hominem attack at best, and outright garbage at best.

yup, I read the whole essay yesterday (crap)

...what I didn't read were his rebuttals. (Thanks for the link Mythra)

I stand corrected

A post at Central Truth Ministries Forum Board where Robert Turkel user name is jpholding. He can't even get along with other Christians.

There is in the first thread Robert Turkel started, a potential threat. Robert is in a prison, as an employee there, or so he says, thus this remark, could very well be seen as a threat,

\"(I)f you don’t think their threat is real, I’ll give them your address and we’ll see if you want a visit from Bubba the child molester someday, huh?\":roll:

As I have said, I don't know any child molesters. Prison employees DO. If Bob cares to explain himself, he can do it here, anytime until tomorrow afternoon. I'm leaving the thread he said it in locked for several reasons, I don't want it altered, and I won't be able to reply to the messages there until about noon, Mountain Time. Any comments you may have in this ongoing discussion, make here.

Robert Turkel

---- --------- Ave.

----- --, -----

--- --- ----

--- --- ----

You can look it up at maps.google.com and click on 'Satellite'.

I will leave out his SSN and IRS filings.

[Even though I know this information is available elsewhere, I'm not sure if it's a good policy for this website to post personal information without permission. This may not be permanent- I will consult the staff, and reinstate the information if that decision is made. -Z]

[uPDATE: The consensus from the staff here is that posting personal information without permission is out of bounds. Thanks for your cooperation! -Z]

I wonder what the real-world numbers are of how many people Turkel has converted to christianity.

I'm going to guess it is less than 1.

Wish that were true, but I'm pretty sure there's plenty of under educated, weak minded people out there who have fallen for his schlock.

It is quite possible that our very own Jesus Knows Kung Fu is none other than James Patrick Holding of tektonics.org, the pseudonym for one Robert Turkel.

He is known to slither across various other free-thought and rejectionist sites as well, especiallay infidels.org and the IIDB forum.

Isn't JP Holding the freakin' asshole over on TheologyWeb? Debating him is like trying to scoop water with a butterfly net........

Guest Jesus knows Kung Fu

GODDAMMIT! YOU'VE PISSED ME OFF NOW! JUST WAIT YOU BUNCH OF PUSSY WHIPPED CRYBABY'S. I'LL BE BACK AND I'M BRINGING JP HOLDING WITH ME. YOU SORRY SOB'S WON'T STAND A CHANCE WHEN HE HEARS OF THE WAY YOU ALL HAVE TREATED ME!

GODDAMMIT!GODDAM!!! :vent:

YOU JUST WAIT! JP WILL BE HERE SOON ENOUGH! AND WHEN HE ARRIVES, YOU'LL THINK YOU'VE ALREADY DIED AND WENT TO HELL, AS THE ERRONEOUS BELIEFS THAT YOU HAVE CHERISHED SO LONG WILL BE SHATTERED BEFORE YOU. YOU'LL WILL BE TORMENTED, BECAUSE THE ONLY THING YOU'LL BE FACING AT THAT POINT WILL BE THE TRUTH THAT JESUS IS LORD AND REIGNS AT THE RIGHT HAND OF THE FATHER!

JP IS COMING.

This has got to be some kind of spoof. I'm going to be paying close attention.

GODDAMMIT! YOU'VE PISSED ME OFF NOW! JUST WAIT YOU BUNCH OF PUSSY WHIPPED CRYBABY'S. I'LL BE BACK AND I'M BRINGING JP HOLDING WITH ME. YOU SORRY SOB'S WON'T STAND A CHANCE WHEN HE HEARS OF THE WAY YOU ALL HAVE TREATED ME!

YOU JUST WAIT! JP WILL BE HERE SOON ENOUGH! AND WHEN HE ARRIVES, YOU'LL THINK YOU'VE ALREADY DIED AND WENT TO HELL, AS THE ERRONEOUS BELIEFS THAT YOU HAVE CHERISHED SO LONG WILL BE SHATTERED BEFORE YOU. YOU'LL WILL BE TORMENTED, BECAUSE THE ONLY THING YOU'LL BE FACING AT THAT POINT WILL BE THE TRUTH THAT JESUS IS LORD AND REIGNS AT THE RIGHT HAND OF THE FATHER!

JP IS COMING.

:Wendywhatever:

JP IS COMING.

temper_tantrum.jpg

GODDAMMIT!

<whiny bitchy blah blah blah>

JP IS COMING.

Bring it on.

Cows will fly airplanes before anything you say in this forum will have any recognizable impact.

Eat Snaky Smores

JP IS COMING.

Good. I've always thought he needed to get laid.....

:lmao:

Um, when is the last time you all saw a Christian openly swear and especially use the words "goddamn it"? It's obvious this guy is pulling legs here and even more obvious that he is NOT a christian.

Good point. Not to mention, pussy in relation to anything but a cat.

Asimov, it's not you, is it?

I'll say this- if it's a spoof by someone here, it's not obvious by IP correlation.

I'll say this- if it's a spoof by someone here, it's not obvious by IP correlation.

Zach: I dunno, can you trace by MAC addy? I can take my laptop anywhere and get a different IP.

Harus, Dionysus & Tammuz huh? Why don't you go ahead and throw Pooh, Tiger, and Eyeore in there as well. Because they have as much evidence for theie virgin births as the 3 you mentioned.

between this (yeah, I know I bit hook line & sinker), the "my god can kick your god's butt," and the rather "too lame to be true" temper tantrum, it's getting hard to swallow that he ISN'T a spoofer.

I'd like to say NOBODY could be that dumb, but...

JP IS COMING.

Glad I didn't waste much effort with this freak. Daniel was St. Terresa compared to this assylum patient who managed to get access to a pc. Maybe Nurse Cratchet left her keys out?

Just curious what sort of actions gets posters banned around these parts? Does this sort of behavior qualify?

Bring it on

You whiney baby

A true Christian must not have to follow that verse about not saying the lords name in vain hu?

JP IS COMING.

Oh quit your crying you damn baby.

We need to call a waaaaambulance

Want cheese with that wine.

Bring it on bitch

Robert Turkel

---- --------- Ave.

----- --, -----

--- --- ----

--- --- ----

You can look it up at maps.google.com and click on 'Satellite'.

I will leave out his SSN and IRS filings.

[Even though I know this information is available elsewhere, I'm not sure if it's a good policy for this website to post personal information without permission. This may not be permanent- I will consult the staff, and reinstate the information if that decision is made. -Z]

Zach,

no worries. I'm not too concerned if everyone knows where he lives and so on. Probably best to just leave it blanked out.

Zach: I dunno, can you trace by MAC addy? I can take my laptop anywhere and get a different IP.

Not that I'm aware of.

Hurry up jesus knows kung foo i got my boxing gloves on and standing in the ring waiting on you.

along with everyone else who likes cyber wars :lmao: