Goodbye Jesus

Jesus Knows Kung Fu

Poonis

This guy is waaay better than Daniel. He's too...

*searches for the right word but can't find it.*

He's too HIMSELF to be really annoying. :HaHa:

Seems that Kung Fu Jesus is more like Temper Tantrum Jesus :HaHa:

QUOTE(greasemonkey @ Dec 2 2005, 03:45 PM)

Zach: I dunno, can you trace by MAC addy? I can take my laptop anywhere and get a different IP.

Not that I'm aware of.

Zach: It's been too long since I really did anything with linux systems, but thought there might be a way.

I wired my bosses computer keyboard to an airhorn I hid under his desk once ...some people have a weird sense of humor y'know....

Well whoever he is or isn't, it doesn't matter, really. Even if this person is a spoof. If you are a spoof, I would advise, please for the love of the invisible pink unicorn and the millions of invisible dollars stuffed into my coffee cup, at least be civil or just desist. Okay?

I wonder where he is he said he was going to come back with his buddy and fight us?

He's a chicken

[Glad I didn't waste much effort with this freak. Daniel was St. Terresa compared to this assylum patient who managed to get access to a pc. Maybe Nurse Cratchet left her keys out?

I believe that's spelled Nurse Ratched.

Anyway, this JKKF is just.... Yeah. I can't even laugh at him. Can't the state health system provide him with a safe enviroment?

Wasn't this in the Club House a couple days ago?? I am confused...

Wasn't this in the Club House a couple days ago?? I am confused...

...club house?

I don't think he is Robert Turkel, but he definately looks like prankster

The guy's a painfully obvious troll. Fuck 'im.

Well whoever he is or isn't, it doesn't matter, really. Even if this person is a spoof. If you are a spoof, I would advise, please for the love of the invisible pink unicorn and the millions of invisible dollars stuffed into my coffee cup, at least be civil or just desist. Okay?

Don't forget the Chocolate Goddess! ;)

The guy's a painfully obvious troll. Fuck 'im.

Yeah, but I don't find him all that attractive. But if its for the team... :lmao:

Don't forget the Chocolate Goddess! ;)

Oh yeah. And Goddess of Chocolate too!

IP isn't that hard to cover and only someone well versed in potocols (and paranoia) would think to spoof a MAC, though that isn't too difficult either (in fact, tools to do just that are more common than you think). To get the MAC, I would think that you'd have to catch the guy posting (or at least reading) here again under that login.

If its a spoofer, it isn't me, though. This could get fun.