Goodbye Jesus

Religious Symbols?

Lycorth

I was a smart one and Got a Cross Tattoo in my younger days at least it is a celtic cross ( I am a sucker for celtic art) so I can ignore the fact that it is a cross cuz it is celtic :)

I don't wear any. There are too many brainwashed fundies in Minnesota who would think I was a Satanist for wearing anything except a cross.

What necklace would be best for me to buy and wear, a Wicca symbol, Satanic Baphomet(I love Satanic philosophy), or a Star of David Necklace?

In order to really confuse people you should buy and wear all three.

Simultaneously.

Along with a crucifix, that Islamic "3" thing, and a smiley face.

What necklace would be best for me to buy and wear, a Wicca symbol, Satanic Baphomet(I love Satanic philosophy), or a Star of David Necklace?

Whatever you feel fits you best.

I personally don't wear religious symbols, but I do like jewelry with celestial themes (moons & such), which often can be found on Pagan or New Age sites.

^..^

I have the occaisional band shirt with a Satanic or Secular saying on the back.

More Notably my shirt of the Ariz. death metal band Vehemence that has a pronounced:

I AM MY OWN SAVIOR across the back of the shirt.

Attached to my leather vest are two buttons,

one of a modified Order of the Dragon Logo for the English band Cradle of Filth:

dragon4.jpg

and another that has some Atheist merit or those scowling against Xtianity, from Blasphemous Buttons:

I-hate-christians.jpg

Guest Kelleee

I wear a ring that says "Faith" on it. To me it is a symbol of a contract for growth. I also have pendant with the symbols of all major religions on it.

I have been wearing a small silver cross almost constantly for over a year now, and recently I've begun keeping it tucked under my jacket (until I learn how to express my faith with more than just a symbol). The cross reminds me of what Jesus did for me and keeps the commandment "take up your cross and follow Me" closer to my heart.

Before I found Jesus, I wore a pentacle in private, and an innocuous little unicorn the rest of the time.