Goodbye Jesus

Church Stuffs That I Cannot Stand

francesco

When I was down to going to church every easter/xmas I just sat in the back and used the time to look around and see if I could guess who was fuckable by looking at the back of their heads.  I'd generally take off as soon as the priest hit the back door for the handshakes so I rarely saw what anyone really looked like.  The fun was in the guessing.

mwc

That's funny!  When I used to go to church (as an adult), if I wasn't mentally disagreeing/arguing with the pastor, I was lost in thought of some sexual act I had done in the past week (or night before).  Being in church has a tendency to make me think sexy thoughts completely unrelated to church or Jesus (I am not Jordan River), so it's not all bad.

• 3 weeks later...

This is not really a rant but it's so funny, 

it is happened in my church chat group 

Some of them were on year-end holiday and were talking about how they got an early airplane ticket so they can spend more days in their destination city

immediately one in the group said PTL!! and followed by others saying the same thing: PTL!!

I was very confused about this PTL so I googled it and turns out it is a slang acronym for praise the lord

my reaction: oh my...., christians nowadays are so lazy they even shorten their praise to their god  

• Like 1