Goodbye Jesus

Lesbian Students Expelled From Lutheran High School

charley

Well hey Ms K maybe we'll run into each other at Tom's Farm. I'm just down the freeway in Riverside. Honestly I think the people who work in all school offices have supercilious down to an art, but maybe it's just my experiances.

oh, no...nooooo..... In an unrelated incident, the last time I was in a school office was to do some work in a school during a spring vacation for the students, when there was no one but office staff. So, there was literally no one in the front parking lot, and I took the most convenient spot. When I came inside they told me I was in the principals spot, and had to move...there was no reasoning...in fact, they seemed to regard me as some sort of criminal. Those poor kids have to put up with so much crap from these people. A bunch of incompetent clowns run these places, it seems, wherever you go...It's kind of funny when you don't have to be there...

This particular high school is literally down the street and around the corner from my house. I pass it every day taking my daughter to school. I have had to call the school office and correct the spelling on their marquee sign more than once, and have gotten nothing but supercilious attitude when trying to be polite. I just stopped calling, and decided to let them make fools of themselves in the community anymore. Ain't no skin off my nose.

Well hey Ms K maybe we'll run into each other at Tom's Farm. I'm just down the freeway in Riverside. Honestly I think the people who work in all school offices have supercilious down to an art, but maybe it's just my experiances.

I think you're right about having supercilious down to an art form. I've had nothing but irritation when dealing with office staff, they're all snotty.

And hey, who knows? Maybe we can make a lunch date sometime! I love Tom's Farms....I really do.....and there's a Chili's opening in Lake Elsinore in February (Mr. K is one of the managers opening the new store, LOL!).