Goodbye Jesus

The Bible Says What?

Joyous1

Or banned, Vix.

Particularily in bible-beltish areas.

Or banned, Vix.

Particularily in bible-beltish areas.

Or not (perhaps) - Mel Gibson proved to us how much thirst for gore they have. All we need to do now is find out how far we can push it.

:Wendywhatever:

True true. Xtians do love thier blood. After all they have the human sacrifice, drinking of blood and eating human flesh institutionalized.

She lusted after their genitals – as large as those of donkeys, and their seminal emission was as strong as that of stallions.

And where may I find the Babylonians?

The entire Song of Solomon is racy and, when you think about it, entirely unneccessary to the rest of the Bible. I only knew what was in it when I was about 12-13, and even then I was told it was a love song about God's love for His People. :lmao: God loves us in a really dirty way.

(That being said, taken out of the context of the Bible, it's really quite a beautiful passage of ancient love poetry.)

She lusted after their genitals – as large as those of donkeys, and their seminal emission was as strong as that of stallions.

Great. Now I've got this picture stuck in my head - a bunch of Babylonian guys running around like supersoakers. :Doh:

Great. Now I've got this picture stuck in my head - a bunch of Babylonian guys running around like supersoakers. :Doh:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

When I was a teenager, me and another kid where in charge of leading the devotion every 4th Sunday. One of us would do the prayer and the other would read a selection from the bible of our choosing.

If only I'd known about that verse at the time......... :wicked:

Oh, if I'm forced to go to church, I'd keep all these nasty verses in mind in case if I'm asked to recite a verse from the Bible.

Wonder how these versus rate on the all time favorites list with some of our resident Xtians? Sofia? others? care to comment?