Goodbye Jesus

Christians Claiming That Robin Williams Is Burning In Hell

Brother Jeff

Sick shit Christians. Williams actually did a film called "what dreams may come" set in heaven bout a guy who rescues the soul of his dead Mrs from hell as she had suicide herself.

To add:

The UK, in the 19th century had some very restrictive laws regarding free speech and blasphemy. The radical atheist, politician and republican, Charles Bradlaugh got those laws softened and in some cases repealed by deliberately breaking them himself. That was a very brave thing to do and wow did the government and the faithful of the day make him pay, in prison sentences, arrests, litigation, abuse and violence……but they could not break him.

The future labour leader Henry Snell had this to say of Bradlaugh:

I have never been so influenced by a human personality as I was by Charles Bradlaugh. The commanding strength, the massive head, the imposing stature, and the ringing eloquence of the man fascinated me, and from that hour until the day of his death, ten years later, I was one of his humblest but most devoted of his followers.

Taking him all in all - as man, orator, as leader of unpopular causes, and as an incorruptible public figure, he was the most imposing human being that I have ever known, and I do not expect to look upon his like again. I have seen strong men, under the storm of his passion, rise from their seats, and sometimes weep with emotion. Like a prodigal he threw away with both hands the energies of a precious life, and he died, exhausted, by the early age of fifty-seven.

• Like 1

To add:

The UK, in the 19th century had some very restrictive laws regarding free speech and blasphemy. The radical atheist, politician and republican, Charles Bradlaugh got those laws softened and in some cases repealed by deliberately breaking them himself. That was a very brave thing to do and wow did the government and the faithful of the day make him pay, in prison sentences, arrests, litigation, abuse and violence……but they could not break him.

I have never been so influenced by a human personality as I was by Charles Bradlaugh. The commanding strength, the massive head, the imposing stature, and the ringing eloquence of the man fascinated me, and from that hour until the day of his death, ten years later, I was one of his humblest but most devoted of his followers.

Taking him all in all - as man, orator, as leader of unpopular causes, and as an incorruptible public figure, he was the most imposing human being that I have ever known, and I do not expect to look upon his like again. I have seen strong men, under the storm of his passion, rise from their seats, and sometimes weep with emotion. Like a prodigal he threw away with both hands the energies of a precious life, and he died, exhausted, by the early age of fifty-seven.

George Galloway is fun to watch.  I doubt he has the strength of character you describe here, but I generally agree with him (at least until he starts getting militant and starts preaching violence against his opponents) and the man can peel paint with his oral take downs of injustice. 

• Super Moderator

The thought I had in trying to draw my thoughts up for this post were in closing that Robin's Funny Stardust will scattered through the galaxy, may they inspire words and worlds to come.

kevinL

Just have to say --  Wow! I really love that thought!   When any of us die, what a wonderful statement that would be about us.  Our own (fill-in-the-blank) Stardust scattering to inspire others.   Thanks Kevin!

To add:

George Galloway is fun to watch.  I doubt he has the strength of character you describe here, but I generally agree with him (at least until he starts getting militant and starts preaching violence against his opponents) and the man can peel paint with his oral take downs of injustice. 

Galloway has passion and courage, I’ll give him that much, but he also went on national television and pretended the be a cat, the buffoon. I can say , I think with confidence, Bradlaugh would never have disgraced himself in such a similar manner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LAQ3UHeoA0

Ha ha.  Yeah, that's pretty weird.  Nevertheless, I've seen few people who can take down their opponent the way I've seen Galloway.