Goodbye Jesus

Lost Souls

Guest Lazarus

Guest Lazarus

For those of you deceived by moderators of this forum and others that there is no God , no spirit world, you are so so wrong and deceived. How many of you moderators are cultists or worse, Satanists?

What benefit is it for me to show you an apparition from the other side? For most of you, it wont penetrate your lost, and darkened souls and therefore you will exit this side and enter demonic hell on the other side. For those of you who might have life after death: believe in Christ and live his commandments.

An apparition of his Holy Mother blessing our home. May she reach your lost souls.

post-1169-1137556346_thumb.jpg

Lazarus

Apparition of Jesus Christ's mother

Shouldn't this be in the satire and humor section?

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

How ignorant is this person? Its obviously Satan peering in the window! WOW! I'm touched!

thanks for making my night, Lazzy.

:HaHa::Doh:

Oh my GAWD - I believe!!!! (in yellow arrows)

:loser:

Sigh…..you would not give up, would you?

I don’t want to do this, Lazarus, take a look at the links below:

(I am not associated with Share International)

Share International - Lord Maitreya’s Crosses of Light

http://www.shareintl.org/background/miracles/MI_crosses.htm

Patterns of Light

http://www.shareintl.org/background/miracles/mi_circles.htm

The Palm of Maitreya

http://www.shareintl.org/maitreya/Ma_approach.htm

I do not say I believe your pictures or not, but tell me, if we have to compare pictures to pictures, which are more powerful? Lord Maitreya’s miracles or the one on your house’s window?

Would you like to convert to Lord Maitreya, the promised Messiah? (This is a serious question.)

p.s. if your next response is “Satan can play Angel of Light, shareintl’s photographs are either fake, even if they are real, they are Satan’s trick…..”, do think twice on your own claim, before you want to claim that.

Just remember, using wishful photos to evangelize is a double-edged sword.

And your trump card approach does not help your cause further.

If you don't mind, Lazarus, I will be the only spirit around these parts, m'kaaaay?

For those of you deceived by moderators of this forum and others that there is no God , no spirit world, you are so so wrong and deceived. How many of you moderators are cultists or worse, Satanists?

This is supposing YOU do not believe in a cult. And HAY DON'T INSULT US SATANIST K??

What benefit is it for me to show you an apparition from the other side? For most of you, it wont penetrate your lost, and darkened souls and therefore you will exit this side and enter demonic hell on the other side.

Translation: Obviously I can't understand you so I will just thank God I'm smarter than you 'cause you're going to HELL HAHA SUCKERS!!

For those of you who might have life after death: believe in Christ and live his commandments.

An apparition of his Holy Mother blessing our home. May she reach your lost souls.

...And you show us a blurry-ass mist photo? WTF? How about curing a couple hospital wings, like the Dana Farber kids with cancer? Do a lot more for our faith, dipshit.

Jesus Kryasst! Lighten up, man!

Looks more like the Holy Farter's asscrack than the Magic Sky Man's mother to me!

This is obviously a spoof. No one that stupid could use computers. Or type.

And I'm not sure that linked site isn't a spoof, either. It's pretty funny, though! :lmao:

You again? :lmao:

BTW, in our coven meeting tonight we plan to hold a ceremony where we will induce the spirits of 1000 demons to haunt your soul until you become one of us. Bwhaaahahhaaa....

Now run, run away before you encounter the devil himself. You are in great danger my friend.

I'm inclined to agree this guy's being a smartass. I mean COME ON.

I'm pretty sure it's the same guy who posted a similar picture of the mother Mary showing up in the form of ice crystals on his kitchen window. He got mad and left in a huff when we made fun of him. I believe he's the real deal. A true moron.

I'd love to know what this person sees on a Rorschach test.

When I look at that picture and try my darndest to anthropomorphize it, what I get is a freckled, one-eyed, noseless chibi wearing a dish towel on its head. Oh, and it has a set of dog tags for teeth. This is obviously some strange new definition of "Virgin Mary" that I wasn't previously aware of.

All right, fess up. Who's been playing Fundy-For-A-Day?

Because of your post I now see the light and the error of my ways! Amen!

So.....now that I am a raving Pentecostal again, I am here to warn you Lazarus, that all of you Mary worshipping spawn of Satan Catholics are bound for the darkest recesses of hell for your blasphemy! REPENT now or be thrown into the Lake of Fire on Judgement day, the choice is yours!!

I have an image of an apparation too:

post_41_1120081890_enhanced.jpg

You know.... I don't think that is a Bible she's holding.....

I think it's a copy of "The DaVinci Code"....or maybe it's "Lord of the Rings". Either way....very rude of you to take a picture of someone trying to read. Camera flashes are very rude and disturbing for someone trying to get into their book.

OMG are you serious, this must be a spoof. But, if it isn't then I pity you far beyond any other christian. According to other christians I know and when I was a christian myself, They believe that Catholics are going to hell. don't ask me why, but they do. You Christians need to quit fighting and get along.

"Why would you attack enemies abroad when you are in a civil war."

-My final analysis on christians converting others, while they fight and argue amongst themselves.

For those of you deceived...

:lmao::funny::lmao:

Talking 'bout yourself, eh? :wicked:

Lazarus' response to your well-thought out reply: "Huh? :twitch: "

Now run, run away before you encounter the devil himself. You are in great danger my friend.

Too late!

He has committed blasphemy by misrepresenting an image of Jesus looking at a Victoria's Secret catalog! Jesus did NOT want what he does in private to be spread across the internet!

The fact that Lazarus has hurt Jesus and visited this site has left his spirit vulnerable to attack, which he will now receive!

Let me see if I understand this correctly. If there are ghosts from another realm that make their appearances to us then that proves that we are lost souls...because most don't believe in it? What does our belief have to do with whether they exist or not? And what does your belief have to do with their existence? They may exist completely independent of anyones belief or they may exist only because of someone's belief. Your conclusion does not follow...

How did I know this would be a hit'n'run Christian? Post your pic, Preach about some BS, and then run away. At least have the balls to stick around and defend yourself.

Can we put that in the forum rules?

Rule 13a-

All Christian posters on this site must have the balls to stick around and defend their posts. :shrug:

Rule 13a-

All Christian posters on this site must have the balls to stick around and defend their posts. :shrug:

Metaphorically speaking right? :grin: