Goodbye Jesus

What Would Happen If The Bible Became Law?

EdwardAbbey

If the bible became law, a lot of people in this country would be forced to smoke pot (per bible law) until they died from it.

If the Babble became law I'd have to smoke pot just to get through each day.

You missed the one they're already trying to get rid of: Science.

We would all need to sign papers before serving in public offices that we affirm the story of Noah's Ark, and the age of the Earth is only 60 years old. Oh wait, I mean 6000 years, give or take a couple years or so. :lmao::lmao:

The United States of Jesus. Has a sort of creepy ring to it, doesn't it?

You missed the one they're already trying to get rid of: Science.

We would all need to sign papers before serving in public offices that we affirm the story of Noah's Ark, and the age of the Earth is only 60 years old. Oh wait, I mean 6000 years, give or take a couple years or so. :lmao::lmao:

The United States of Jesus. Has a sort of creepy ring to it, doesn't it?

I wonder if we could stand on our heads to affirm this...maybe the logic would look right in that position???? :lmao:

If the bible became law, a lot of people in this country would be forced to smoke pot (per bible law) until they died from it.

Which Biblical law is that?

If your brother, the son of your mother, or your son, or your daughter, or the wife of your bosom, or your friend who is as your own soul, entices you secretly, saying, 'Let us go and serve other gods ... You shall stone him to death

Dt. 13: 6

While the people of Israel were in the wilderness, they found a man gathering sticks on the Sabbath day ... And The Lord said to Moses, "The man shall be put to death; all the congregation shall stone him

Numbers 15:32,35

If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother ... all the men of the city shall stone him with stones, that he die....

Dt. 21:18, 21

And he that blasphemeth the name of the LORD, he shall surely be put to death, and all the congregation shall certainly stone him

Lev.24:14,16

man or a woman who is a medium or a wizard shall be put to death; they shall be stoned

Lev.20: 27

etc, etc…

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Stoned to death. I love it!

If your brother, the son of your mother, or your son, or your daughter, or the wife of your bosom, or your friend who is as your own soul, entices you secretly, saying, 'Let us go and serve other gods ... You shall stone him to death

etc, etc…

Heh...

I'm sure you'll be able to find someone who supports that interpretation. ;) But it probably won't be a fundy.

etc, etc…

Heh...

I'm sure you'll be able to find someone who supports that interpretation. ;) But it probably won't be a fundy.

They already are "stoning" people to death in this country through drugs. It's called lethal injection. :dead: