Goodbye Jesus

The Banana

Mr. Neil

I don't know if this has been posted here yet. Zach posted a rather humorous entry about the world's second most incompetent apologist, Ray Comfort, over at Goosing The Antithesis. If you haven't read it, then you really need to.

http://goosetheantithesis.blogspot.com/200...ad-bananum.html

I don't know if this has been posted here yet. Zach posted a rather humorous entry about the world's second most incompetent apologist, Ray Comfort, over at Goosing The Antithesis. If you haven't read it, then you really need to.

http://goosetheantithesis.blogspot.com/200...ad-bananum.html

That was great. :grin:

Argumentum ad Bananum ... :lmao:

Just GREAT - what a monkey that Crapfort is.

:clap:

:clap::clap:

:clap:

I would have posted a comment over there, but it seems like you have to sign up for a blog account or something in order to do so. What's up with that?

Ugh....Comfort eating a banana is NOT something I want to see.
How 'bout this then? :mellow:

gallery_900_44_49220.gif

What if her name is Comfort? :scratch:

Then, how would you feel about it? :Hmm:

Damn, that is just too funny. If I didn't know otherwise, I would say this is a spoof, a brilliant spoof. Leave to those fundies to give me a great start to my day. I'm a little surprised I haven't seen some poor little fundy try to use the argumentum ad bananum, and now I'm hoping someone will.

Damn, that is just too funny. If I didn't know otherwise, I would say this is a spoof, a brilliant spoof.
Oh, completely understandable. It can be really difficult sometimes to believe that they're being serious. I mean, Ray Comfort is just way too stupid to realize how stupid he is. And Kirk Cameron has wasted the best years of his life following this fool.

Ray's god has a bannana..

Thuriaz' God has a hammer..

[Apu voice=ON]

"Do want a straw with that squishy?"

Damn, I almost got a bannana watching him stroke that creme filled hand of god device.. :)

kL

That was great! Low-hanging fruit, indeed!

:clap::woohoo::clap:

So what happened with bananas is sortof a symbiosis.

"Kids, I know that this is full of seeds and is barely edible, but you have to be visionary about this. We're gonna keep eating these and replanting the seeds with our stools till we get mutations that will eliminate the seeds altogether. Pass the plan on to your kids. Maybe thirty thousand years down the road, people will be drinking banana smoothies because you cared".

"Kids, I know that this is full of seeds and is barely edible, but you have to be visionary about this. We're gonna keep eating these and replanting the seeds with our stools till we get mutations that will eliminate the seeds altogether. Pass the plan on to your kids. Maybe thirty thousand years down the road, people will be drinking banana smoothies because you cared".

You're so much like Hovind it's amazing!

No! It wasn't a voluntary type of selection. That's the entire point. There was no "plan" to pass down to anyone. When you pick out all of the appealing fruit that's good to eat and ignore the undesirable fruit, guess what happens! You inadvertantly create a condition under which the trees with edible fruit can thrive!

This mockery that you've posted is a strawman, and a very bad one at that. It shows that you had no interest in reading or learning, because if you had, you'd see that Zach actually explains how this kind of selection is possible.

Why you insist on being such an ignorant, trolling prick is beyond me, Viper. Once again, you've proven that you are anti-learning.

Once again, you've proven that you are anti-learning.
And pro-bananas! icon12.gif

:HaHa:

I don't think I want to know what the apologetic obsession with bananas is all about. I guess the Christians have a nice little loophole, don't they? They're forbidden to lay with other men or with animals, but there's no commandment in which laying with fruit is an abomination.

So rejoice, Christians! You can have bananas today! Maybe that's why Hovind and Comfort love them so much!

Personally, I'd rather have the real thing. :blowjob:

Lame bullshit demonstrating my love of ignorance, aka Gawd.

What!?! You are still here. Jesus fucking christ. It has been obvious for quite some time now that you are not here for anything productive, so just go away.

*gapes for a second*

Were you born that dumb, or did you have to work at it?

They're forbidden to lay with other men or with animals, but there's no commandment in which laying with fruit is an abomination.

So rejoice, Christians! You can have bananas today! Maybe that's why Hovind and Comfort love them so much!

So they can have their bananas and eat them too? :lmao:

You'd rather have penis than a banana? :eek:

Sure! More emotionally fullfilling. :wicked:

I mean, whatever it is that these wacky creationists are doing with bananas, it sounds like some sort of fetish, and it can't be very fullfilling for them. Just listen to Ray Comfort describe the banana. The way he talks about how perfectly the banana fits in his hand, and that it curves toward his mouth; it just sounds like he's got some kinky desires to work out.

At least I admit it. Repression can be a bad thing. You're reduced to fondling fruit.

Just listen to Ray Comfort describe the banana. The way he talks about how perfectly the banana fits in his hand, and that it curves toward his mouth; it just sounds like he's got some kinky desires to work out.

I totally agree. No straight guy holds a banana that way; at least, I have not seen a straight guy holding a banana that way. He looks way to skilled …

:eek:

I mean, whatever it is that these wacky creationists are doing with bananas, it sounds like some sort of fetish, and it can't be very fullfilling for them. Just listen to Ray Comfort describe the banana. The way he talks about how perfectly the banana fits in his hand, and that it curves toward his mouth; it just sounds like he's got some kinky desires to work out.
Here are the exact words. :lmao:

Notice how gracefully it sits over the human hand. Notice it has a point at the top for ease of entry, it’s exactly the right shape for the human mouth, it’s chewy, easy to digest, it’s even curved toward the face to make the whole process so much easier.
:lmao:

That BOLD remark up there does make you wonder if he's putting them bananas somewhere else besides his mouth. :scratch:

:lmao:

damn i felt like i was reading instructions on how to jack off :lmao:

the kirk cameron method is stupid. he shouldve stayed doing tv shows he was a better actor than a preacher. lets see what was that show.. growing pains?

hes now just a growing pain

I don't think I want to know what the apologetic obsession with bananas is all about.

Whether you want to know or not, you do know! Creationist apes love bananas just like other apes!