Goodbye Jesus

4 Step Perfect Proof For God Of The Bible

Parture

I'd bet my PS2 on it. And TSO would, too, since he bought it and all.

Hi Troy....

Step 1: I don't believe the Universe has been evolving eternally.

Step 2: Unsupported premise, Troy. Not everything has a cause to its existence, yes I mean physical particles.

The radioactive decay in an atom is uncaused and yet begins to exist.

"to infer a necessary causality on a whole – the universe – on the basis of observation of such attribute in the parts – the existents around us – is a fallacy of composition. The attribute being transposed here, being caused, is relational and therefore cannot be transposed. Thus he cannot generalize from caused entities around us to the universe in this matter." - Francois Tremblay

Despite what you say, Troy, your inference is a fallacy. By denying this without even addressing it in your posts is intellectual dishonesty.

However, after reading the rest of your steps, I find that I do not wish to go any further to do your uncalled for insults towards those who disagree with you. If you can't even be civil, then you can fuck off.

Make the madness stop!

Damn Troy boy. Take your selective memory to a sadomasochist's site, because it's obvious from the whoopin' you've gotten on here that you love the punishment.

Ya, dontcha bitch? :begood::brutal_01::clap::beg::spanka: :tongue:

Weak. Been shot down here a few times. While I am interested in discourse, I am interested in talking with you until you can get an original fucking thought, you plagaristic asshole. Get yo llamma @$$ out of here. And remember, when your god fails you and you're crying in the gutter wanting to end it all that it's across the street, not down the block, do something right for once in your goddanmed life.

End Trans

Step 1 - Why is eternally evolving in the past of cause and effect...

Ah, troy the fucktard still couldn't find a life to live.

*PLONK*

*sings* Jimmy crack corn and I don't caaaaare...

Really, this is ridiculous. This thing has been shot down only God knows how many times. Give it up, Troy. Now that we've finished with your "4 Perfect Proofs Of Absolute Bullshit" the first time around, we're just screwing with your ass.

Oh, and my cat has an opinion on your proofs too. His comment is as follows: 87.

You see that? 87 is the answer! Meditate on the wisdom of 87....and get a life while you're at it, you fucktard. I'm sure Wal-mart has them at a discount. My ex-boyfriend works there, so I have contacts. I could hook you up right.

87... hmm... it makes sense. :)

Perfect argument against the "eternal moving extrem blob of confusion partially ingrate mass of void matter" or whatever the first proof started with. :grin:

I thought the perfect number was 47.

???

Strange, I had it pegged at 77! The mystery deepens.

:eek:

I thought the perfect number was 47.

???

Strange, I had it pegged at 77! The mystery deepens.

:eek:

No... it's 69. :wicked:

Whatever happened to 42?

Whatever happened to 42?

42 is, like, so last century...

Why is it that they never see the obvious proofs for the nonexistence of their god?

How can anyone who spends even a little bit of time here at ExC not come to the conclusion that it's just a character in a book?

Why is it that they never see the obvious proofs for the nonexistence of their god?

How can anyone who spends even a little bit of time here at ExC not come to the conclusion that it's just a character in a book?

Must be something to do with the bananas in their ears...

I was not around when Troy was here, he sounds like a real dweeb! He must have really been annoying. How long has he been at this? I am surprised he would come back after being shot down the way he was. (from what I am gathering he was shot down bad)

Stubborn little dude, huh?

I was not around when Troy was here, he sounds like a real dweeb! He must have really been annoying. How long has he been at this? I am surprised he would come back after being shot down the way he was. (from what I am gathering he was shot down bad)

Stubborn little dude, huh?

This is his third attempt...

The first was on an older version of the forum... in which he directly challenged us to go to his forum and "prove the perfect proof wrong"... We did so, and we all got banned and our posts deleted very quickly.

Meanwhile, we also took his proof apart here, which he wasn't happy about, since he couldn't do any banning/deleting over here :HaHa:

While he was here, he decided that we'd banned him... started up a new user name, claimed that was banned the very same day... started up a third user name, mentioned that his old ones were banned and took webby to task over this. At which point, Webmaster pointed out that his user names were all still active, that there had been no banning going on, and that he'd be happy to help Troy get access to those names if he'd forgotten his password...

One change of forum later, Troy comes back with his New and Improved Perfect Proof... which obviously wasn't that perfect if it's been improved upon. :shrug: Drops another challenge to go to his forum (which has also been changed...) and proceeds to ban/delete anyone who manages to point out any problem with his perfect proof...

Now, he's back again, with an even newer and even more improved perfect proof... and he's still banning/deleting anyone who contradicts him.

Best of all, and this is hilarious, he's done this at Tweb as well... where he got banned for spamming his "proof" and claimed that anyone who found any problems was not a Christian... including one of the long-time Mods there!

Troy is persistant, ignorant, arrogant, and basically a complete moron...

Actually, he's gone - he hasn't posted anything new in days. Just stopped by to shoot his wad at us and then scram. :bukkake:

Another drive-by xtian... :Wendywhatever:

This is his third attempt...

Only?! I thought it was like...his sixth or something.

Oh well, the poor bugger hasn't anyone to speak to since he keeps banning people from his own forum after 2 posts of disgareement.