Goodbye Jesus

Fundie Xtian Trolls The Homosexual Newsgroups

euphgeek

Guest Shiva H. Vishnu

:lmao: Yeah, I've seen that one before. Did you notice that the link that says, "My Sister-in-Abraham Blessed by Christ" links to Dr. Laura's website? And her "Warn sinners about HELL!" links to Jack Chick's website?

All seriousness aside, look at the picture on http://www.geocities.com/keshaluv/ .... Then compare it to the first picture on the second to last row of photos at http://1984ballhightors.com/bhsphotos_reunion.htm ). Name is spelled Keisha instead of Keesha, but the photos look very similar.

Is this the same person?

~ Angela ~

Ummmmm.....no. Keesha isn't a real person.

:lmao: Yeah, I've seen that one before. Did you notice that the link that says, "My Sister-in-Abraham Blessed by Christ" links to Dr. Laura's website? And her "Warn sinners about HELL!" links to Jack Chick's website?

All seriousness aside, look at the picture on http://www.geocities.com/keshaluv/ .... Then compare it to the first picture on the second to last row of photos at http://1984ballhightors.com/bhsphotos_reunion.htm ). Name is spelled Keisha instead of Keesha, but the photos look very similar.

Is this the same person?

~ Angela ~

I don't really think the two look alike. Besides, I agree with Shiva that this isn't a real person. The person has been linked to a man named Max Varazslo, who I suspect is behind all of these pseudonyms. There's some pretty good evidence in the following repost:

http://varazslo-repost.notlong.com

I encourage anyone who feels like getting a laugh to sign up with Google Groups and respond to his postings. Thurisaz has responded to him before and can attest to his kookiness.

You say it brother... :wicked:

"Me krisstun you nuts" about sums up his/her/its intellectual level :lmao:

I thought this reported post notification was interesting.

----------

Report:

Member euphgeek's initial post on this topic contains copyright-protected material. Please remove it from your website at your earliest convenience.

Thank you,

Keesha Holloway

First Universal Christian Kingdom

(which is a publishing company, not a church)

----------

Maybe Ms. Holloway hasn't read the "fair use" section of the Copyright Act of 1976, 17 U.S.C. § 107.

I thought this reported post notification was interesting.

----------

Report:

Member euphgeek's initial post on this topic contains copyright-protected material. Please remove it from your website at your earliest convenience.

Thank you,

Keesha Holloway

First Universal Christian Kingdom

(which is a publishing company, not a church)

----------

Maybe Ms. Holloway hasn't read the "fair use" section of the Copyright Act of 1976, 17 U.S.C. § 107.

:lmao::lmao: That is too funny.

By the way, how do you see the reported post notifications?

Edit: Never mind, I see the "Super Moderator" under your name.

The person has been linked to a man named Max Varazslo, who I suspect is behind all of these pseudonyms.

Oh my gosh!!! You're so right! Check out this link:

http://services.sfgov.org/bns/ResultDetail...DocID=270748275

~ Angela ~

Thank you so much! I have never seen that web page before! If that's not absolute proof, I don't know what is!

It's Mrs. Holloway, thank you, and I am well aware of the Fair Use law and its stipulations. It still doesn't give euphgeek the right to quote the article in full and without the proper attribution. What does he expect me to do anyway? Stop preaching? On the one hand he says he finds my sermons entertaining and can't get enough of them, but on the other he's always trying to "expose" me, along with my parents the Hickeys and my preaching partners the Tuckers, and get us to admit we're liars. We may be fabulists, but we're not liars -- and we're definitely not all Max Varazslo. He's our publisher. And yes, one of our characters, Mother Tucker, tends to exaggerate, but no more than a lot of people.

Back in 1996 Max Varazslo was, like many of you, an atheist. He used to take on Fundamentalists of all stripes in the alt.atheism group in Usenet. He deflated their arguments one by one but in so doing often only managed only to drive them deeper into the cave of credulity. Then, in the fall of 1998, he met my mother and learned the primary law of the jungle, to wit, "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em." The rest is history. Now he is a successful publisher of tracts and Bible study guides for Fundamentalists. He may cater to their prejudices, but he also -- very subtly -- asks them to question why they believe what they do. We all love it when a True Christian buys a tee shirt that announces, for example, "I just found Jesus at the First Universal Christian Kingdom," and doesn't realize until he's told by a heathen neighbor that there's a hidden acronym in the church's name. Maybe euphgeek wants us to stop that and start being "brutally honest" with everyone instead. His attacks haven't slowed down our output one iota, by the way. Nor will they. Max is working on a website now over which he'll exercise full editorial control.

Our company, believe it or not, began as a focus group at San Francisco State University in which gays and lesbians were asked to engage Fundamentalists in dialogue to try to get them to see a kernel of humanity beneath the homosexuality. The First Universal Christian Kingdom dialogues on Usenet, which have been spearheaded by several individuals over the years, myself included, have given them some ammunition. A few posters catch on to the point of the exercise -- to us it isn't a joke -- but most, unfortunately including euphgeek, do not. What Usenet subscribers don't see, and what we may publish one day, are the transcripts of students' responses to them. We ultimately want to win over the hearts of True Christians, not scandalize them the way Chris Harper and Paul Bradley have on their websites.

As much as I hate to have to "explain" myself to intelligent readers, which most of you are, I can tell you that the current cycle of articles on the subject of clitoridectomy fuse the age-old debate over a woman's right to choose with the current anti-circumcision vogue that's sweeping the country right now. What do you say to a woman who wants to have a clitoridectomy? There are more of them that you might think.

So, ex-Christians, are you with me or against me? Try to be original in your assessments. I will not take part in any dialogue with euphgeek. As far as I'm concerned, he is a racist. When I posted sermons in my native Ebonics, not unlike those of The Onion's Herbert Kornfeld, euphgeek cross-posted them to racist hate group alt.flame.niggers and then bragged about it. I am Black -- and a real person (though not the Keisha in the photo Angela posted) -- and for me that crosses the line.

Thank you all for your time and kind attention...

Crown Princess Keesha Holloway

Future Queen of Spades

It's Mrs. Holloway, thank you, and I am well aware of the Fair Use law and its stipulations. It still doesn't give euphgeek the right to quote the article in full and without the proper attribution. What does he expect me to do anyway? Stop preaching? On the one hand he says he finds my sermons entertaining and can't get enough of them, but on the other he's always trying to "expose" me, along with my parents the Hickeys and my preaching partners the Tuckers, and get us to admit we're liars. We may be fabulists, but we're not liars -- and we're definitely not all Max Varazslo. He's our publisher. And yes, one of our characters, Mother Tucker, tends to exaggerate, but no more than a lot of people.

See, this is where Max gives himself away. On the homosexuality newsgroups, he said that he hasn't seen Max since 1999 when he and the Mother Hickey character parted company. Now he says that Max is their publisher. Is it any wonder they're thought of as liars?

Back in 1996 Max Varazslo was, like many of you, an atheist.

On the newsgroups, he claims that Max is still an atheist.

He used to take on Fundamentalists of all stripes in the alt.atheism group in Usenet. He deflated their arguments one by one but in so doing often only managed only to drive them deeper into the cave of credulity. Then, in the fall of 1998, he met my mother and learned the primary law of the jungle, to wit, "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em." The rest is history.

Yes, now he trolls the homosexual newsgroups under names like "Dr. Thurgood Tucker" and "Crown Princess Keesha".

Now he is a successful publisher of tracts and Bible study guides for Fundamentalists. He may cater to their prejudices, but he also -- very subtly -- asks them to question why they believe what they do. We all love it when a True Christian buys a tee shirt that announces, for example, "I just found Jesus at the First Universal Christian Kingdom," and doesn't realize until he's told by a heathen neighbor that there's a hidden acronym in the church's name. Maybe euphgeek wants us to stop that and start being "brutally honest" with everyone instead. His attacks haven't slowed down our output one iota, by the way. Nor will they. Max is working on a website now over which he'll exercise full editorial control.

I never said I wanted you to stop. You are very entertaining. Transparent, but entertaining.

Our company, believe it or not, began as a focus group at San Francisco State University in which gays and lesbians were asked to engage Fundamentalists in dialogue to try to get them to see a kernel of humanity beneath the homosexuality. The First Universal Christian Kingdom dialogues on Usenet, which have been spearheaded by several individuals over the years, myself included, have given them some ammunition. A few posters catch on to the point of the exercise -- to us it isn't a joke -- but most, unfortunately including euphgeek, do not. What Usenet subscribers don't see, and what we may publish one day, are the transcripts of students' responses to them. We ultimately want to win over the hearts of True Christians, not scandalize them the way Chris Harper and Paul Bradley have on their websites.

As much as I hate to have to "explain" myself to intelligent readers, which most of you are, I can tell you that the current cycle of articles on the subject of clitoridectomy fuse the age-old debate over a woman's right to choose with the current anti-circumcision vogue that's sweeping the country right now. What do you say to a woman who wants to have a clitoridectomy? There are more of them that you might think.

So, ex-Christians, are you with me or against me? Try to be original in your assessments. I will not take part in any dialogue with euphgeek. As far as I'm concerned, he is a racist. When I posted sermons in my native Ebonics, not unlike those of The Onion's Herbert Kornfeld, euphgeek cross-posted them to racist hate group alt.flame.niggers and then bragged about it. I am Black -- and a real person (though not the Keisha in the photo Angela posted) -- and for me that crosses the line.

Crown Princess Keesha Holloway

Future Queen of Spades

Whatever, Max.

By the way, "Keesha", I never wanted you to stop. I knew this was an act all along, but I wanted to try to get you to admit it. If what you're saying is true, you were performing a social experiment on people who were not aware of it, and that is unethical.

So, ex-Christians, are you with me or against me?

Are you with us or against us where human rights, honesty and truth are concerned?

Never mind, I know your answer. You remember Tocis from the newsgroups, don't you, hmmm? Let's see, last time I checked it was about 20:0 in my favor. Care to try and make at least one valid point for a change, hmmm? :fdevil:

Are you with us or against us where human rights, honesty and truth are concerned?

Never mind, I know your answer. You remember Tocis from the newsgroups, don't you, hmmm? Let's see, last time I checked it was about 20:0 in my favor. Care to try and make at least one valid point for a change, hmmm?

Sicher weiß ich, wer du bist. Ich erinnere mich auch an den Namen Thurisaz, Rune der Zerstörung. Dennoch hast du dich mit Frau Tucker früher gestritten. Damit hatte ich nichts zu tun. Was ist mit den Menschenrechten der wahren Christen? Was ist mit der Ehrlichkeit der Propheten und der Apostel? Was ist mit der Wahrheit der heiligen Bibel? Was haben die Heiden für die Menschheit jemals getan? Was hat Thors Hammer je gebaut? Wessen Menchenrechte verteidigt ein Krieger Thors?

Das Problem ist, daß du eigentlich keine Antwort parat hast. Die Hammerschläge können den Zaghaften Angst einjagen, aber den treuen sagen sie nichts.

Vielen Dank für deine Zeit,

Kronprinzessin Keesha Holloway

© 2006 by the First Universal Christian Kingdom

All rights reserved. Unauthorized reproduction prohibited.

post-1253-1140850226.gif

Guest Shiva H. Vishnu

Heh, Thor and Mjolnir are as good a legend as any. What the hell makes you think you will find the particular audience of rubes that you need at this site? Admittedly, even with the existence of this thread, you could probably get someone here to argue with you. Probably a bunch of folks, actually.

Nevermind. Have at it.

What's up fucktard? Want to show off with your German? Want me to be the only one understanding your mindless drivel?

Ich erinnere mich auch an den Namen Thurisaz, Rune der Zerstörung.

Just two sentences and the first lie already. I'm not surprised.

Just for the fencesitters (as you ignore anything that doesn't fit your agenda anyway): Thurisaz stands primarily for the God Thor, and for the giants (and if I write my name in Runic, my first name happens to start with Thurisaz too). Destruction is one of its minor aspects, only becoming important if one can't handle the immense raw power of the rune.

Dennoch hast du dich mit Frau Tucker früher gestritten. Damit hatte ich nichts zu tun.

Only that there is no Mrs Tucker. It's all just your sock puppets.

Was ist mit den Menschenrechten der wahren Christen?

You mean the rights you want to deny to, among many other groups, humans who happen to be born homosexual, eh?

The only ones calling themselves "True Christians™" are the hatemongering bigots. Bastards like you.

Was ist mit der Ehrlichkeit der Propheten und der Apostel?

I don't care about the supposed honesty of people for whose existence there is no proof whatsoever.

Was ist mit der Wahrheit der heiligen Bibel?

Like the flat earth, or the four-legged birds and insects, let alone the talking snakes and donkeys, eh?

Was haben die Heiden für die Menschheit jemals getan?

Ask what they did not do. No crusades. No witch-burnings. No turn-or-burn conversions. No religiously-motivated genocides.

Whereas the most powerful "Good Christian™" is currently fanning the flames that may well become World War III.

You lose. Again.

Was hat Thors Hammer je gebaut? Wessen Menchenrechte verteidigt ein Krieger Thors?

If you had anything resembling an education then you'd know that Mjolnir is a weapon, not a tool. A weapon used to defend all of humankind against chaos.

Like the chaos fundie fucktards like you crave.

Das Problem ist, daß du eigentlich keine Antwort parat hast. Die Hammerschläge können den Zaghaften Angst einjagen, aber den treuen sagen sie nichts.

Too bad that I answered to your disgusting hate babble many times, and you were helpless every time.

Gee, keep on posting this bullshit. Every single posting of yours is more of an argument why the jebus cult must die than anything an "Evil Atheist™" could ever come up with.

Guest Shiva H. Vishnu

Just curious, Thorisaz, do you really believe in Thor as a god, or is this just philosophical posturing to make a point. Not that I don't think it's way rad to have a comic book character for a god, but i'm just thinking that gods might want to develope some projectile weapons, like zeus. Hammers are pretty sweet if you have a stunned target at close range, but a large caliber machine gun is your best bet for demon disposal (if hammers hurt em then so do bullets).

In the general sense I think my answer is "yes". I think that the High Gods of the North are "valid representations of the Divine", or at least of a number of different aspects of it. Now believing it literally, that's another case. ;)

I admit I'd find it strange to *starts to spin some yarn* meet Thor on the street someday, driving a tank instead of his traditional goat-pulled chariot, and armed with an assault rifle bearing the Name "Mjolnir V2.0" on it... but hey, you never know... :wicked:

Guest Shiva H. Vishnu

Honestly, if it turned out that the Norse gods were literally real then divinity might actually become interesting again. As it stands, I can understand how someone might nod to their heritage, but, IMHO to claim Thor as your god is part and parcel of the same philosophical mistake that has made Jesus a god, or Spiderman or Uri Gellar. Is the divine really an oily super-buff aryan with horns on his hat? Of course, Mjolnir is cool as shit, and blonde, braided pigtails also have their very special place, but, for the most part, fuck gods and the papyrus they rode in on.

Loki rules!~

Against you. And only because you're black.

Guest Shiva H. Vishnu

And a woman. A black woman ain't worth the time of day. Now, don't get me started on black, jewish women! And black, jewish christian skirts are the most beguiling, by far! Get behind me, Satan!

I see that princess keesha is back here.

Hi...so, I can see that you have a long and irrelevant post...and another one in german.

What do you wish to talk about pK? The values of Christianity? The truthiness of it? Frankly...it's tiring to hear the same shit from people like you. You have nothing to offer.

Guest Shiva H. Vishnu

Hi...so, I can see that you have a long and irrelevant post...and another one in german.

What do you wish to talk about pK? The values of Christianity? The truthiness of it? Frankly...it's tiring to hear the same shit from people like you. You have nothing to offer.

Mmmmmmmmm......truthiness.....

Actually, you might be surprised that she has a lot to offer. Her preaching posts are wildly entertaining and imaginitive. Sometimes she'll start posting in other languages to "prove" she's got the holy spirit. Or she'll talk about her "beliefs" which include hell being on Venus, AIDS coming from the Spiral Nebula Ganna (whatever that is) on an asteroid god hurled at the earth, or that homosexuals are jacking off in every tree in order to infect the people walking by.

IMHO to claim Thor as your god is part and parcel of the same philosophical mistake that has made Jesus a god, or Spiderman or Uri Gellar.

Kind of, yes. Note that I don't restrict all my reverence to Thor alone - he's just the member of the Asgard gang I feel the most sympathy et cetera for, and whose mentality matches mine most closely. In a way. ;)

Is the divine really an oily super-buff aryan with horns on his hat?

*goes ballistic*

No horns, dammit! That's a pure Hollywood et al invention! Celts sometimes fastened horns or wings on their helmets (for ceremonial purposes), Germans and Vikings didn't! Far too much danger of getting your neck snapped in combat because a blow that otherwise would miss your head entirely strikes the horns!

Honestly now - no, the Divine (provided you assume it exists, of course) is far too diverse and overwhelming to accurately be desribed in any single form...

Loki rules!~

Hehe :fdevil:

...or that homosexuals are jacking off in every tree in order to infect the people walking by.

Let alone that he/she/it has a written copy of The Gay Agenda! No, really! I'm not kidding you! She said it to me herself, and would she lie?!

Of course, for some strange reason she's unable to make a copy of it and send it to me via snail mail so that I can examine it, even though I'd gladly pay her the exact amount of money she'd need to make and mail that copy... but I'm sure that, anyway, she has that proof of The Truth! ;)

(I say "she" above because fundie brat first claimed that in my face in the form of its "Lurly" sock puppet - let's keep the tradition... :fdevil: )

This is a post taken from a Google Groups posting found here. This guy is a real nut case.

Trust me. I'm a doctor as well as a Holy Man.

Laying the FULL Gospel Truth on the line for Satan's Strumpets and Lucifer's Lesbians every day,

Reverend Dr. TRUTH

Holy Man of God and His Laser Beams

© 2006 by the First Universal Christian Kingdom.

All rights reserved. Unauthorized reproduction and distribution prohibited.

Lucifer's Lesbians! :rotfl:

This is a beautiful example of a man who is not only crazier than a shithouse rat but also needs to get laid. He probably can't get laid because he is crazier than a shithouse rat.

Perhpas lesbians are more of a challenge and that's what gets him off............

That little, Holy Man at the end was a nice sadistical touch.... Are we really sure it's Xianity or is Xianity just another practice of Sadist / Masochism? I am beginning to wonder.........

He's a doctor of what? S&M?

Oh the things to ponder............................. perhaps I need to get out my whips! That should make our Xian friends happy, eh? :spanka:

gallery_1297_57_786.jpg