Goodbye Jesus

Girlfriend Left Me For Jesus Update

Simonion123

You may have read my previous thread http://www.ex-christian.net/topic/72167-girlfriend-left-me-for-jesus/#.V882alekdFI

It is now locked but I wanted to update for those who are interested. 

I have moved on myself and feel much better about the situation, I realise I had a lucky escape to have not been more involved with her such as marriage or children when this happened.

As for her, she is now planning to be married to the Pastors son. I haven't spoken to her a mutual friend told me. So the metamorphosis into brainless idiot is complete, she is happy though so I am told. 

• Like 1

Dodged a bullet

• Like 2

I was hoping for a juicier ending, but alas, it ended just like it should have.  You'll be fine.  As to your former girlfriend, I suspect there will be a few more chapters in her story.  If she turns to you sometime in the future under stress (for whatever reason), maintain the moral, ethical and intellectual high ground.  In short, be human.

You're lucky you finally cut yourself loose so she couldn't drag you down with her. 

mwc

Who knows, she might come back around some day (meaning losing the virus)...but, it's doubtful though. Marrying the pastors son so quick? Yeah. She's so deep I doubt she'll ever get out. 

It's interesting how asleep christians are. Many people prefer the comfort blanket of belief in fairy tales, instead of embracing the scary world that is reality. 

Anyway, keep your chin up! Glad you've moved on and cut her out. 

Marrying the pastors son so quick? Yeah. She's so deep I doubt she'll ever get out. 

Yeah that's like an alcoholic working in a liquor store.

Reminds of my X who married a fundy, quit his nice secure well paying job with benefits to become a carpenter ........................ his words were, "I want to follow in Jesus' footsteps"

Marrying the pastors son so quick? Yeah. She's so deep I doubt she'll ever get out.

Reminds of my X who married a fundy, quit his nice secure well paying job with benefits to become a carpenter ........................ his words were, "I want to follow in Jesus' footsteps"

When do they crucify him?

When do they crucify him?

Exactly what I was thinking.

mwc