Goodbye Jesus

for you christians who dare come here.

been borg again

Suppose? Are you suggesting in any way that the sun fairy may not exist? Do you know the consequences of doubting the sun fairy's power? REPENT! If you keep on that path you will end up in Hellven, where you will be forced to watch Jerry Springer 24 hours a day for the rest of eternity!

Come now settle down, I was only speaking hypotheticly.

been borg again,May 9 2005, 02:20 AM

You have my respect for having the courage to come here to the Dark Side.

Although it only looks Dark to those who have Blind Faith.

LOL :grin:

I am going to take this opportunity to vent and be honest, I have spent 10 years being nice and polite to christians, And spent 25 years of my life as a christian, growing up in the ministry/ church/ private school.

Maybe better suited for the Testimony section of Ex-Christians :grin:

I know most christians have good intent, but your theology makes me sick and discusted.

Understandable :wicked:

Your theology of Hell perverts the very essence of the concept of Unconditional Love and warps it into Eternal Hate.

You demonize and dehumanize Humans in the exact same way Nazis did to justifiy the suffering of the Holaucaust.

How could you ever be happy in Heaven, knowing right behind the curtian, there are billions of souls in eternal suffering? How can you sing praises to GOd in heaven knowing, that God could end the suffering of your non believing loved ones with an effortless snap of the fingers.

There is effect for every cause, sense of consequence for every action, some call it karma...God calls it "the word I wont use for debate sake"

When your in Heaven having a nice friendly picnic with GOd ,are you going to ask GOd about your sweet and kind grand daughter who happens to be burning in eternal pain and suffering? Or are you going to avoid the subject with God as not to ruin a perfectly blissful picnic? Yea GOd would be so kind as to remove all memory of your lovely grand daughter in hell... that way God will be sure you never bring up the akward topic. That way every one will be happy and blissful at your picnic while you whip out your harp and dedicate yet another song to your wonderful loving God, and you say God doesnt want Robots? Whatever. Your theology twists the concept of God into a Roman Emporer who wants to be surrounded by Yes-men and false praise.

Just for knowledge, in the Bible God says there would be no more tears in heaven, that he will wipe all of our tears, assuming that we would have some type of pain possibly from lost ones to deal with. Also. I dont know how to play the harp. LOL

I say CHRISTIANITY is the religion that BLASHPHEMES and perverts God

CHRISTIANITY is the religion the BLAPHEMES and perverts LOVE

I would say more of the different "sects" that claim to be Chirstians, but tell you "sinners will be condemned in hell" is the source of that statement. Not all Christians talk in this manner.

When the universe is dead and long gone and there are 100 or 1000 souls in hell for every 1 soul in heaven, how could you ever praise a god, who created so much NET suffering? Its better God never made man to begin with then. If you think it was all worth it, and you wake up every morning in Heaven laughing in bliss, then you are the most selfish person I have ever met. Pure EVil Selfishness

Well, the age ole' question....It is said that every ear will hear of the miracles of Jesus, and some many, many, many, times(or some would say "chances").

All you christians in love with the blood-redemption of the cross,

tell me what is so romantic about Human Sacrifice?

Never really explored human sacrifice, just the saddness that comes with the death of Jesus in the way He died, in vain; but also the joy of the Holy Spirit through his death as a gift to us from God.

Your idiotic theology of Heretitary Transmission of Sin makes me sick. Yea when a infant is born and needs her mother, and the mother needs her child to need her... and they feed off each other.. uhhuh that really shows that Humanitys natural and primal instinct is Evil. whatever. your twisted theology makes beautiful things ugly and ugly things beutiful.

Lost you there, brother :twitch:

Your theology had 1500 years to make the world better place and it failed miserably. Humanist and Rationalist Society has only had a few hundred years to make the world a better place and it has already cut child mortality significantly.

Where was God, where is the proof that prayer works when half of all children died before adulthood until only 150 years ago? ( in developed countries of course)

Would you agree that Infant/child Mortality rates is the defining indicater of Quality-of-Life?

Your grand 1500 year expereiment is a complete failer, why dont you open up your eyes and see the data?

Prayer has been studied through medical surgeries and such to reduce the healing time and pain by up to 40%. On a personal note, prayer is the only thing that keeps me in tact sometimes.

You christians who seek revenge with a " I told you so" attitude concerning final Judgement and Armageddon.. you people make me sick with your Pride and Selfishness

Speak for yourself, I dont wish that for you.

Yea, sit there and demonize people like Hitler and Pol Pot, while you sit and sing praise songs to a deity who throws most of Humanity into the Cosmic Eternal Nazi Death Camp... .. slap the word HOLY & JUST on it, all of the sudden it becomes magically GOOD... you make me wanna puke my guts out.

Should we rejoice to Hilter? :twitch:

Christianity will evolve or die.

I knew a preacher once. ... . just kidden :grin:

and please do all you can to support Creationism,

it is the strongest enemy of Christianity, talk about a Braindrain on the Christian Institution.

You support Creationism not even aware that you are helping kill christianity by doing so. For every person Saved, 10 more are rejecting Christianity because of Creationist Nonsense

The group of frustrated, want to have a 8hr debate, Creationists dont represent all Christians.

You ever stop to consider maybe it is the Agnostics and Atheists who HONOR and RESPECT God ( if there is a God) by refusing to define and suspending belief of God due to lack of objective evidence?

I cannot even comprehend the wave function of a single Photon, yet most of you christians feel you know GOd?!?!

You ever think maybe God ( if there is God) doesnt really need your Ignorant and simpleton comprehension of WHo-God-Is?

The easiest way to look at this statement from a Christian is to ask yourself, Do you get along with your father? If not, then this is usually a problem, for Christians anyhow. If yes, then it would also be easy to be as close to God as it would your father, as He intended.

Thank you, and have a nice day.

OK :HaHa:

I don't know why I even read these threads.

bba,

Concerning the Holy Spirit though, it is also interesting that His presence can provide a "peace that passes all understanding".

-Dennis

It is most likely that you are programed to believe that a feeling of peace is the holy spirit, when there is no evidence its existence.  You ignore the fact that feelings of peace happen in the presence of certain brain chemistry that can be laid out on the table before you.

This is one of the parts about the religion that I hate the most. It's the fact that it interprets people's thoughts and feelings for them. Since people are usually indoctrinated at a young age, the religion robs them of the opportunity to define life for themselves.

Here... this is what you will think. Now shut up and don't think about anything else.

I don't know why I even read these threads.
It gives you an opportunity to tell us about the fact that you don't know why you read these threads. :grin:

There's that and....

by you posting here, you've given us another look at that hot avatar. :wicked:

:HaHa:

:notworthy: your  twisted theology makes beautiful things ugly and ugly things beutiful. :notworthy:  

It does this in so many ways. Then it hides behind the, "Gods ways are higher than our ways." line.

What a mess. :ugh: