Goodbye Jesus

Are We Yahweh's Personal Plaything?

SBeeland

Guest Emerson

Jason,

Maybe this isn't the best forum for you because you believe that christianity is the answer, you believe in God, Jesus Christ, and hell as well as damnation. Maybe you'd better be off talking at a christian forum like cmcentral and talking to other christians about your doubts with the christian faith. Maybe they will help put your doubts at ease.

here's the link to that forum, its a christian one. Its more than a forum, its a christian community. They also cover christian music and interviews with artists. It used to be my favorite website before I deconverted.

http://forum.cmcentral.com/

When you look at the miracle of creation, it's harder to believe that Jesus did not walk on water, that God did not part The Red Sea, etc than it is to believe He did.

ok explain this. god creates everything knows all sees all. yet he creates people who sin knowing theyll sin then casts them into hell. thats such a loving god then this loving god sends his son to die on the cross he has to kill his son to forgive us oh what a loving father.

again

jason i say whatever

When you look at the miracle of creation, it's harder to believe that Jesus did not walk on water, that God did not part The Red Sea, etc than it is to believe He did.

Well, the Christian response to your skepticism would be "God's thoughts are not man's thoughts. Who are you to question God?"

I think that humans are another one of God's projects....to show forth His Glory in Blessing some forever with eternal life, and damning others with eternal torment.

Guest Emerson

Who am I not to question God. A relationship with God should be where one should be able to question God. Why shouldn't we question God, after all if he gave us brains then we should use them event to question him and his ways.

showing glory by torturing people is sick. thats like saying hitler showed his glory by torturing jews.

why do humans have thoughts of being good to people and hurting people is wrong but bible god dont? its people like you that remind me why i left christianity thats just sick.

quote name='jasonwhatever' date='Apr 27 2006, 12:23 AM' post='166875']

Well, the Christian response to your skepticism would be "God's thoughts are not man's thoughts. Who are you to question God?"

I think that humans are another one of God's projects....to show forth His Glory in Blessing some forever with eternal life, and damning others with eternal torment.

Like willy said, that's sick, the notion that torturing people forever displays your god's glory. Come off it, you know we're right - the god your worship is a devil, and only a demonic religion could claim such things.

Guest Emerson

I've never understood the book of Job, now there's a prime example in the "good book" - Job pretty much suffers to appease god, I don't know but that's sick! I guess that'd be a prime example of Job being Yahweh's "personal playing" and I think its sick to put someone through so much pain and terror just so god would get his "justice" - a good person would never put an animal through that torture, so why should a god?

Proving once again my power of prophecy, I already responded to this Xian idiocy. And rather than recreate the wheel, I direct you to see my old thread in the Rants and Replies section. http://www.ex-christian.net/index.php?showtopic=4459&hl=

It's a timeless classic. :wicked: