Goodbye Jesus

Does God Hate Fags?

YDOAPS

how do you feel about the whole "god hates fags" controversy? Are they right? Keep in mind Leviticus 20:13 which says you are commanded to kill homosexuals and Matthew 5:17-19 where Jesus says to follow the law until heaven and earth pass away.

Guest Shiva H. Vishnu

Fags is not the preferred nomenclature. Queerfolks are just one of the many things which God created and then decided to hate. If god hates the pillow-biters then we can only assume that there is something truly odious in their nature. Therefore they are worthy of our hatered as well. I think it has something to do with bathing in feces.

Of course, Yahweh hates everyone, even some of his biggest fans, chosen at random; some of those who cry "Lard, Lard!" will not be saved. Remember that one?

I don't think he does....however keep in mind that I doubt that the god in the bible exists, and things that don't exist generally don't hate things.

On another note in LEV. 19 it says that it is imoral to wear clothing made from 2 or more fabrics...so apearently that cotten polyester blend shirt that some christian put on this morning makes god hate them too. :twitch:

Does God hate fags?

Short answer? Yes.

Long answer? Hell fucking yes.

Well apparently someone seems to be in direct communion with him.... Damn, I guess the pope doesn't have a job anymore... What a moronic question...

Guest Shiva H. Vishnu
Well apparently someone seems to be in direct communion with him....

Just a little someone named CHRIST JESUS!

Well apparently someone seems to be in direct communion with him....

Just a little someone named CHRIST JESUS!

Well damn, that doesn't sound like the loving Jesus Christ I learned about in bible school.

Sure does, I mean He's just so wonderfu.....hey, wait, were you being sarcastic?

Fuck No: I wasn't being sarcastic... I was appauled that you'd say Jesus "Hates".

err... "God Hates"

yep, so hard to believe with hte wonton killing and whatnot.

Guest Shiva H. Vishnu
Fuck No: I wasn't being sarcastic... I was appauled that you'd say Jesus "Hates".

err... "God Hates"

God hated Esau, no? Many will say that's because he was faithless, but I say he was a fancypants.

yep, so hard to believe with hte wonton killing and whatnot.

Assuming the whole Bible is true, this Love Hate thing with Jesus, God or whoever the fuck the christians think made this universe, is completely paradoxal.

Guest Shiva H. Vishnu

JESUS! Can't we all just agree that GOD HATES FAGS and then fucking go to bed?!? It was so much easier in the olden days.

JESUS! Can't we all just agree that GOD HATES FAGS and then fucking go to bed?!? It was so much easier in the olden days.

Well either you've been talking to Jesus or You haven't.... If it is the latter then you don't have a clue what god hates or loves ergo you don't know if it hates fags. Yes, this sounds rediculous, but god changed his mind about the Isrealites eating meat.

Well either you've been talking to Jesus or You haven't.... If it is the latter then you don't have a clue what god hates or loves ergo you don't know if it hates fags. Yes, this sounds rediculous, but god changed his mind about the Isrealites eating meat.

he didn't change his mind: Matthew 5:17-19

don't forget the whole unchanging bit(can't remember where it is atm)

he didn't change his mind: Matthew 5:17-19

don't forget the whole unchanging bit(can't remember where it is atm)

Ok.... God, Holy Spirit and Jesus are altogether one... That means whatever one says the other two must agree on otherwise the christians will be in some deep shiat... Secondly read this....

Genesis 9:3-5 (New International Version)

3 Everything that lives and moves will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything.

4 "But you must not eat meat that has its lifeblood still in it. 5 And for your lifeblood I will surely demand an accounting. I will demand an accounting from every animal. And from each man, too, I will demand an accounting for the life of his fellow man.

Exodus 16:12 (New International Version)

12 "I have heard the grumbling of the Israelites. Tell them, 'At twilight you will eat meat, and in the morning you will be filled with bread. Then you will know that I am the LORD your God.' "

Dare I say pwned...

What's your point?

The point is that if i establish that god can and has in the past changed his mind and that no one can know(epistemologically speaking) what it is currently thinking, then you cannot definatively say that god or jesus hates fags.

Sorry for the delay(i'm mopping the floor)

if you can establish that god has in fact changed his mind, then you have found just another contradiction.

Keep in mind Leviticus 20:13 which says you are commanded to kill homosexuals

Lets analyze this for a second. If you wave away the whole "new covenant" bs and pretend this is pre Jesus times, how would this situation have been handled: If it is moral and good to kill homosexuals, does that mean if a homosexual kills himself to obey this law that he has done a moral and good thing too offset his sin, or does that mean god will hate him for being immoral and commiting suicide? :scratch:

Seems to me when it comes to Jehoover, homosexuals are fucked no matter what they do. Therefore, in conclusion I would have to agree with you and say yes god hates them :shrug:

with regard to the "new covenant" BS, nowhere does jesus say to not follow the law.

with regard to the "new covenant" BS, nowhere does jesus say to not follow the law.

Then where do they get all that new coventant stuff that the OT laws are no longer applicable? Is it even Biblical?