Goodbye Jesus

Does God Hate Fags?

YDOAPS

The bloodthisty Assgod depicted in the fictional book called "The Bible" did indeed dislike man-sex.

As for what a real sensible supreme being thinks?

There are gay animals too. So I don't think it matters to a true supreme being. If anything, such a being is figuratively looking at it's wristwatch (I DID say figurative) wondering how much longer our species is going to give a shit about this issue, and continue to wait patiently for us to get with it, and start making cool Star Trek series based on Gene Roddenberry's original vision again.

with regard to the "new covenant" BS, nowhere does jesus say to not follow the law.

Then where do they get all that new coventant stuff that the OT laws are no longer applicable? Is it even Biblical?

no, it isn't.

with regard to the "new covenant" BS, nowhere does jesus say to not follow the law.

Then where do they get all that new coventant stuff that the OT laws are no longer applicable? Is it even Biblical?

no, it isn't.

From my understanding its a deduction provide some assumptions from the Teachings of that lunatic fellow... uh whats his name? ohh... JEEEEEEsuuuuuss.. You guys should read the da vinci code... that looks interesting..

Well, sort of and sort of not. Jesus "fulfilled" the law with his death, but what exactly that means is up for interpretation by whichever sect you are talking to.

Ok, let me play Christian here for a moment:

For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

In Isaiah, the writer poetically calls the nation of Israel “heaven and earth” and this is found in multiple places within the prophets. If his purpose by his own definition was to come and fulfill the law and usher in a new covenant, then his death would have been the end of the Old Covenant, and this the end of “heaven and earth” - and thus the Law, Prophets and Psalms.

Which is also why Jesus said:

And it is easier for heaven and earth to pass, than one tittle of the law to fail.

Furthermore, it’s possible for *Jesus* to have had just such a context in mind, since *if* he was God, he would have known that there are multiple verses in the Old Testament where God promises that the (physical) earth will never pass away. (On a side note, this is a scientific fallacy.)

I hear this often among Grace-Hippie’s. How do you respond?

IMO, there is nothing in the NT that is against anyone being gay. Gay practices were quite acceptable for those times, and no one would have said anything. However, what was a common occurrence was that boys were given to a man to be taught a trade and how to fend for himself in the world. This man would often be known to have sexual relations with this boy, more for a show of dominance, called pedastry. This act is the one that the NT speaks out against and NOT gay relationships. More info on this found here. Also, there are Biblical references against prostitution and those that solicit these services, which is quite different than a gay relationship.

In the UK fags are cigarettes. But we,re not talking about god hating them are we?

If God does hate gay people.....and gay people are capable of loving others......does that make gay people more loving than god?

Master Yoda says that hate is the dark side of the force. Therefore, is Jehovah really a Sith Lord?! :eek:

• Admin

There are quite a few people God hates. Here's a short list of a few:

Proverb 6:16-19 -- These [...] things doth the LORD hate: [...] An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, a false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

It appears HE hates the sinner there, not just the so-called "sin."

Psalm 139:22 -- I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.

Now, in all fairness, that's supposedly King David talking, not God. However, God said that Davey boy was a man after HIS own heart, so...

Ecclesiastes 3:8 -- A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.

Hatred apparently has a time and place, and of course, by implication, someone to direct the hatred toward.

Malachi 1:3 -- And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness.

Yahweh really had a problem with this dude. I mean, dragons? Sheesh...

Hosea 9:15 -- All their wickedness is in Gilgal: for there I hated them: for the wickedness of their doings I will drive them out of mine house, I will love them no more: all their princes are revolters.

Another fine example of hating the sinner and the sin. And, these used to be his children. Unconditional love huh? Right! (sarcasm)

Romans 9:13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

Just in case anyone thinks that Malachi stuff is only for the "Old Covenant."

God is angry with the wicked every day (that'd be anyone who doesn't have the correct version of Christianity mastered) and HE has promised (threatened?) to throw all who don't find the correct version of Christianity and adhere to it until death, into an eternally burning pit to suffer horrifically forever. If that's love, then what is hatred?

In the UK fags are cigarettes. But we,re not talking about god hating them are we?

If God does hate gay people.....and gay people are capable of loving others......does that make gay people more loving than god?

Master Yoda says that hate is the dark side of the force. Therefore, is Jehovah really a Sith Lord?! :eek:

Heh, I always equated Yahweh/Jehoover with Morgoth and Sauron (Jesus™ makes a nice Sauron, in a way), since the primary objective of all of them was the subjigation of all the earth to their will. And the Eye of Sauron? I see it on the back of every dollar bill I have :lmao:

And that's a good one, dibby - gays must be more loving than Jehoover, since Jehoover hates them but they can love each other. And heterosexuals who accept gays must also be more loving than Jehoover, for the same reasons.

My dog is even more loving than the Morgoth of Xianity. She adores my fiancee, and my fiancee is bisexual. Heh, even a dog possesses a greater capacity to love than the so-called author and source of all love and goodness :lmao:

Bad Yahweh! Bad!

dont you guys remember from the other forum that god hates shrimp too =]

Yes, God hates fags and so do I. But Homosexuals, Gays, Lesbians, and queers are ok with us. But fags? Hell no, all fags must die! Or am I thinking of something else? I'm not sure...*puts bong down*

Actually, God loves fags.

He even takes it up the pipe chute every now & then.

Usually with some passion fruit delight wonder lube.