Goodbye Jesus

Marriage Struggles....

lothartx

By "weak" i meant that she can't handle any kind of threat to her belief system. She is not strong enough to cynically analyze it herself. Whenever I've slightly brought up a question, she cries. SHe is a total slave to it.

Her parents are fundies, but I know of no problems from them. SHe has older siblings, which may have led to her weakness. The siblings are all strong self-confident people. Perhaps they overbear-ed her while developing.

Important: Advice has been given to me several times on these threads about what to do. I am not seeking any more advice. It pains me to read it, or to have to justify what I do or do not do, to the advice giver. Some may say, "then why bring up your problems Bongo?". Because ranting is good. And hearing other people in the same boat does me good, and perhaps my rants do someone else good the same way. I *do* talk about these things with *my* siblings, so I'm not totally alone with this.

Bongo, you should always rant with us. It will keep you from jumping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I actually love your church stories. They're funny! I liked the one with the sunday school teacher, when you went and sat in the car. Talk about an act of defiance. I am all for it. Carry on....

:vent: