Goodbye Jesus

So Ya Wanna Learn The Secret Mormon Handshakes, Do Ya?

Guest esteban

Guest esteban

Hey all,

I go by esteban in my BBs, but I posted here as Steve Lee, my real life name, shared by about 5 million people globally. Woot! The esteban comes from my time served as a salesman for the cult...er...I mean, as a Mormon missionary in Madrid, Spain.

Anyway, if you have any questions about the strange freakshow called Mormonsism, fire away! I will answer as many as I can.

e

Are we in any danger from Mormonism?

I'd say that no religion is a worldwide threat right now, but some are looking like they could be in the future. Is Mormonism a danger?

Thanks!

I know very little about Mormonism, so I'd like to know--

What really goes on in the Temple in Salt Lake City? :eek:

If I were to learn the secret handshake, and actually use it on the next set of door-to-door Mormons while at the same time, asking them about their Holy Underwear™, how exactly would they react to it? :scratch:

If I were to learn the secret handshake, and actually use it on the next set of door-to-door Mormons while at the same time, asking them about their Holy Underwear, how exactly would they react to it? :scratch:

Yeah, what about that Holy Underwear? Sounds kinda kinky to me! :wicked:

Hey all,

I go by esteban in my BBs, but I posted here as Steve Lee, my real life name, shared by about 5 million people globally. Woot! The esteban comes from my time served as a salesman for the cult...er...I mean, as a Mormon missionary in Madrid, Spain.

Anyway, if you have any questions about the strange freakshow called Mormonsism, fire away! I will answer as many as I can.

e

One question only - how do we kill it off? :shrug:

Uh....why should we care about Mormons? Any and all that I've met are ignorantly misguided but extremely nice people, and not in the fake way, either.

W00t! Glad you came over!

Hmm, where do i start... I agree that the handshakes would be interesting, but might be a little hard to explain in a posting. heh heh.

Along the lines of whats already been asked...

What's the deal with the temple? Isn't it really expensive?

What's the deal with the underwear?

What's the deal with that disembowling and throat cutting ritual you mentioned in your testimony?

:scratch:

OK, and this one is a little more off the mark, but i'd be interested in reading the book of mormon, just to see how "interesting" it is... but where can i get a copy without being harassed?? :grin:

Welcome to the site, and thanks for sharing your knowledge.... :thanks:

-Gliph

OK, and this one is a little more off the mark, but i'd be interested in reading the book of mormon, just to see how "interesting" it is... but where can i get a copy without being harassed?? :grin:

http://www.skepticsannotatedbible.com/BOM/index.htm

That's where you can find an online copy. Don't waste your time with the paper one. I have... I read it and I want to help you avoid that pain. Just browse around on that site for a while... and you'll soon learn what bad writing means. It's horrible.

I like skeptics annotated because they highlight all the "it came to pass"s which makes them easier to count as you get bored reading it.

Oy! Good to know other people are making it outta that trap! Woodsmoke and IBF are also former mormons.

What's the role of women in Mormonism? I've heard even in non-polygamous families they're still commanded by God to be treated like shit.

And what IS up with that underwear? Do women have special underwear, too?

Are they really lying about their numbers? I hear they never actually take ex-believers off their tallies.

I've heard of "Mormon wedding dresses". What's special about a Mormon wedding dress?

Do they really teach that men become gods when they die, and women are still in a subordinate and relatively unimportant role after death?

Don't you have to be fairly high in the food chain priesthood in order to be a Moron Mormon missionary?

Taph

Guest esteban

Are we in any danger from Mormonism?

I'd say that no religion is a worldwide threat right now, but some are looking like they could be in the future. Is Mormonism a danger?

Thanks!

Well the danger, IMO, comes from those who accept this belief system, because it IS damaging to your mind, and some Mormons who were like me believe it enough to commit suicide rather than be "damned" or trapped in an endless pain cycle. That is the true damage.

e

I know very little about Mormonism, so I'd like to know--

What really goes on in the Temple in Salt Lake City? :eek:

Hi Evelyn,

Well, the Salt Lake City temple is no different from any of the other Mormon temples scattered all over the world. There are basically two types of ceremonies that take place in the temples, baptisms for the dead, and the endowment ceremony. I will go into those in more detail in future posts, but you can also seek some insight on www.exmormon.org, the main site where I recovered my sanity and brain.

There used to be severa temples where live actors played parts in the endowment ceremony, SLC was one of those. When I went "through" the endowment ceremony when I was 19, I went to the SLC temple and participated in the live actors ceremony. Today, there are NO live actor temples anymore, all have been replaced with screens and films that cover about 70% of the ceremony.

e

If I were to learn the secret handshake, and actually use it on the next set of door-to-door Mormons while at the same time, asking them about their Holy Underwear, how exactly would they react to it? :scratch:

HI Freethawt,

Yes, the missionaries would think you were SATAN incarnate if you whipped out the handshakes on them at the door. :lmao:

OK, here's the next tidbit of secret underwear info. The secret underwear are called "garments", that's the official name. They come in different styles, they used to all be one piecers, with the actual poop shoot slit on the ass, etc. They also used to go from neck, the forearm, and the bottoms went to the ankle. Now they come in two piece styles as well, and they look like t-shirts on the top, short sleeve t's, and the bottoms go to the knee.

There are 4 "sacred" marks sewn into the garments, two on either side of the chest by the nipple, one on the belly button area, and one on the right knee. Each secret mark represents ONE of the 4 secret handshakes and accompanying secret passwords. It's a mental manipulation to keep you thinking about each promise you make CONNECTED to each secret phandshake and password. See the mental trick happening there? You are commanded to wear them ALL the time, but more modern Momoms do take them off for exercise and sex, but must be replaced immediately afterwards.

More later, great questions!

e

Well the danger, IMO, comes from those who accept this belief system, because it IS damaging to your mind, and some Mormons who were like me believe it enough to commit suicide rather than be "damned" or trapped in an endless pain cycle. That is the true damage.

It doesnt sound like it's the belief itself, but the adherents to it.

If I were to learn the secret handshake, and actually use it on the next set of door-to-door Mormons while at the same time, asking them about their Holy Underwear™, how exactly would they react to it? :scratch:

HI Freethawt,

Yes, the missionaries would think you were SATAN incarnate if you whipped out the handshakes on them at the door. :lmao:

OK, here's the next tidbit of secret underwear info. The secret underwear are called "garments", that's the official name. They come in different styles, they used to all be one piecers, with the actual poop shoot slit on the ass, etc. They also used to go from neck, the forearm, and the bottoms went to the ankle. Now they come in two piece styles as well, and they look like t-shirts on the top, short sleeve t's, and the bottoms go to the knee.

There are 4 "sacred" marks sewn into the garments, two on either side of the chest by the nipple, one on the belly button area, and one on the right knee. Each secret mark represents ONE of the 4 secret handshakes and accompanying secret passwords. It's a mental manipulation to keep you thinking about each promise you make CONNECTED to each secret phandshake and password. See the mental trick happening there? You are commanded to wear them ALL the time, but more modern Momoms do take them off for exercise and sex, but must be replaced immediately afterwards.

More later, great questions!

e

Really... :scratch:

I didn't know that there were 4 different handshakes. I was only aware that there was 1.

Might you be able to show us via digital photos or drawings just how these different handshakes are done, and what the "passwords" are? :scratch:

I could really see myself getting those guys all riled up the next time they come to my door. :Duivel7:

Esteban! You sweet, hot fuck! How the hell are you?

Don't you have to be fairly high in the food chain priesthood in order to be a Moron Mormon missionary?

Taph

Nope. In order to be a missionary, you have to be a 19 year old priesthood holder or a 21 year old unmarried woman with membership in good standing (meaning you pay your tithing and either haven't committed any major sins, or haven't let anyone find out that you did). That's pretty well the only requirements. Mormon males are given the priesthood at the age of 12, so it's not hard to get.

That just sounds bizarre.

If I ever make up my own religion, I'm adding secret itsy bitsy teeny weenie yellow polka-dot bikinis for the women. Each polkadot will be a different color and will mean something. Like, the red dot is the one that should not be pressed, ever, except in dire need. :grin:

If I ever make up my own religion, I'm adding secret itsy bitsy teeny weenie yellow polka-dot bikinis for the women. Each polkadot will be a different color and will mean something. Like, the red dot is the one that should not be pressed, ever, except in dire need. :grin:

Would the red dot be on the clitoris? (um...did I say that?)

Taph

Would the red dot be on the clitoris? (um...did I say that?)

Taph

Well, it would probably help some guys find it.

Guest esteban

W00t! Glad you came over!

Hmm, where do i start... I agree that the handshakes would be interesting, but might be a little hard to explain in a posting. heh heh.

Along the lines of whats already been asked...

What's the deal with that disembowling and throat cutting ritual you mentioned in your testimony?

:scratch:

Welcome to the site, and thanks for sharing your knowledge.... :thanks:

-Gliph

Hi Gilph,

I'm not sure if I'm posting this correctly, but you asked these Q's:

The temple is not where Mormons go to church, they are different buildings that are aside from the Sunday church buildings. The temples are kind of like the "super cool clubs" of Mormonism. Those who consider themselves "temple going Mormons" must go to their Bishop and get asked a series of questions to be deemd "worthy" to get in. One of those questions is IF they are paying a full tithe. This is where the money comes in, if you aren't a full tithe payer, you can't get in.

The temples host two basic ceremonies that Mormons do, baptisms for the dead or Necrobaptisms I like to call them, and the "Endowment" ceremony. Membership is gained through baptism, and ALL dead people who were never baptized the Mormon way MUST be. Yeah, I know, impossible. The secret underwear comes from the endowment ceremony and that's where the 4 handshakes are learned, the passords and such. But it's agreat cult tactic to get the members to wear them 24/7, it's just a mind f*ck and it really messes with your head.

The throat slashing and disemboweling came from the "penalties" from learning the secret hadshakes and passwords. They do NOT practice those now, they did pre-1990. NOw they just teach you the handshakes and passwords without asking you to kill yourself if you divulge them. Of course,there still is the IMPLIED scenario that if they are disclosed, you will SUFFER.

e

WHOA. Its so crazy. I've been reading little bits from that skeptic's guide that was posted above. Interesting read, although I can only do small doses at a time... zzzzz. ;)

Thanks for the info. When you were first getting into all of it, did it seem somewhat strange? Or is it like a lot of the other cults around (I was in a hardcore fundie group my first year of college) and you just "go with the flow" since everyone else is doing it?

So the tithing... is it 10% like most xtian religions?

ha, that reminds me of a simpsons quote (yes, i'm a simpsons freak)

Rev. Lovejoy: "Tithing is 10% off the top peope, that's gross income, not net..."

hahaha!

:)

Rev. Lovejoy: "Tithing is 10% off the top peope, that's gross income, not net..."

hahaha!

:)

I remember that one. :lmao: I find myself wanting to spout a simpson's quote all too often.

My question: Why do you see mormons riding bicycles and wearing white shirts, a tie, slacks and the name tag?

Oy! Good to know other people are making it outta that trap! Woodsmoke and IBF are also former mormons.

Yep, I was a member of the morg cult for two years; my junior and senior year of high school. This was WAY BACK in late 1970’s, I was excommunicated in July of 1980 at my request. (See below) From what I have heard it is rather hard to be excommunicated, but once I told them I was gay and in a relationship they seemed to have no trouble in providing the requested document.

As far as the temple stuff is concerned, I have no idea what goes on in there. I was never given a “Temple Recommend Card.” To gain access to the temple requires that the morg cult member be in good standing. I had trouble with one of the requirements and was thus not allowed to baptize those lovely dead people by proxy within the temple. What requirement did I have trouble with? Well you see I actually thought I was the only boy in the world evil enough to have discovered masturbation. :nono: What I was, was the only boy dumb enough to admit it to my bishop. :loser:

My twin brother joined the cult just six months after I was excommunicated. He and his family have been VERY active members for over twenty-five years. My nephew is currently a freshman at BYU and will be sent on his mission by the end of this year. I hate what morgism has done to my brother and his family. They are very nice brainwashed people who are totally out of touch with reality.

IBF – Free from the Morg for over 28 years!! :woohoo:

ldsexcom.jpg

IBF – Free from the Morg for over 28 years!! :woohoo:

post-60-1143319426_thumb.jpg

Wow, they didn't even want your financial gifts anymore! Tainted money, eh? :wicked:

Wow, they didn't even want your financial gifts anymore! Tainted money, eh? :wicked:

Wow is right. :eek:

When the Morg won’t even take my money any more, I knew I was home free!! :thanks:

IBF