Goodbye Jesus

Micro Aggressions, a Lack of Sacrifice

Guest end3

On 8/25/2017 at 0:26 PM, sdelsolray said:

This one is deeply infected with a god virus.

" you must be all for God which includes death or you are not for God. "  <-- Yes, and let's not forget the false dichotomy.

But there is hope! Joe can join a 4 step program.

Step 1: Stop going to church

Step 2: Stop reading the bible

Step 3: Question and refute illogical and bizarre doctrine

Step 4: Move to California

On 8/25/2017 at 0:35 PM, midniterider said:

I've been discussing this assertion with Batman and the Green Hornet. Kato thought we were completely bonkers at first but I think he may be coming around.

I'm claiming to have spoken with these three fictional characters. Do you think it's likely I believe in their actual existence?

Depends on "Your definition" of "Existence" after all ,Batman,Kato,and the Green Hornet,have been around a long time,so they "Exist" in "Television" depending upon one's definition of "Existence"!

8 hours ago, midniterider said:

" you must be all for God which includes death or you are not for God. "  <-- Yes, and let's not forget the false dichotomy.

But there is hope! Joe can join a 4 step program.

Step 1: Stop going to church

Step 2: Stop reading the bible

Step 3: Question and refute illogical and bizarre doctrine

Step 4: Move to California

I know I "Could" but such a "Program" is just "Too Easy" to join,no challenge,therefore no interest.

On 8/25/2017 at 3:26 PM, sdelsolray said:

This one is deeply infected with a god virus.

You say "Virus" I say "Holy spirit filled",you say I'm "Infected" I say I'm "Blessed",it seems we have different perspectives,fascinating really.

9 hours ago, Joefizz said:

I know I "Could" but such a "Program" is just "Too Easy" to join,no challenge,therefore no interest.

No challenge?

Deconverting was the single most difficult thing I've had to go through in adulthood. Before it, seemed impossible to look at the world and not see god.

Interesting that you find the thought so easy and boring.

3 hours ago, yunea said:

No challenge?

Deconverting was the single most difficult thing I've had to go through in adulthood. Before it, seemed impossible to look at the world and not see god.

Interesting that you find the thought so easy and boring.

Yep everyone's different,I have had many years of riding the fence between unbelief and belief,each side of the coin being "Fascinating" yet eventually belief for me simply outweighed unbelief,ever since deciding on one,things have been more interesting,as in frustrating,joyous at times,sad at times,crazy at times,love filled at times,and seemingly a constant never-ending battle more stimulating and tough than all my Samurai warriors/Dynasty warriors games,which surprised even me.