Goodbye Jesus

Micro Aggressions, a Lack of Sacrifice

Guest end3

Here we go again, but in a different form.....micro aggressions.  Objective and subjective balance is now defined by identifying the offense to unity/balance and naming it.....and then objectively addressing the problem.  This is what we deserve for being so selfish and childish.  But hey, we don't believe and have to have it our way....

Word salad, although your brevity is appreciated.

• Haha 1

• Super Moderator

end3, buddy, I love you but I confess sometimes I have a difficult time understanding your point. :huh:

30 minutes ago, sdelsolray said:

Word salad, although your brevity is appreciated.

Certainly.  Let me add dressing.  Just asserting that relationships are give and take....both objectively and subjectively.  What we have now, labeled as micro aggressions, are each detail illustrating the lack of balance in a relationship.  Currently it is focused on the racial divide, but mark my words, this is only the tip of the iceberg.  Each object, each item, each thing outside of it's natural state could be defined as a micro aggression. 

Then to rectify the issues, we have increasing laws and actions in order to support the growing aggressions.  As an example, we are taking down monuments to satisfy unity. 

The point being, this won't work.  Even the best of us have individual ideas that are aggressive to someone.     

Long story short, the idiocy supports the Christian concept.  I rest my case counselor....

41 minutes ago, end3 said:

Certainly.  Let me add dressing.  Just asserting that relationships are give and take....both objectively and subjectively.  What we have now, labeled as micro aggressions, are each detail illustrating the lack of balance in a relationship.  Currently it is focused on the racial divide, but mark my words, this is only the tip of the iceberg.  Each object, each item, each thing outside of it's natural state could be defined as a micro aggression. 

Then to rectify the issues, we have increasing laws and actions in order to support the growing aggressions.  As an example, we are taking down monuments to satisfy unity. 

The point being, this won't work.  Even the best of us have individual ideas that are aggressive to someone.     

Long story short, the idiocy supports the Christian concept.  I rest my case counselor....

Doesn't Revelations describe an upcoming apocalypse? If so, why do Christians shit their pants over it? Why aren't Christians embracing the 'iceberg' ? It is God's wonderful plan unfolding , right? For some reason, Christians who are not 'of' this world seem overly concerned about the future of it.

1 hour ago, midniterider said:

Doesn't Revelations describe an upcoming apocalypse? If so, why do Christians shit their pants over it? Why aren't Christians embracing the 'iceberg' ? It is God's wonderful plan unfolding , right? For some reason, Christians who are not 'of' this world seem overly concerned about the future of it.

Well according to Christianity's "Holy doctrine"(Bible)Christian's shouldn't be afraid of the Apocalypse/Judgement day,they are to fear God/Jesus only,no matter how"scary" the book of Revelation sounds concerning the Apocalypse/Judgement Day.

As to why Christians are concerned about the Apocalypse/Judgement Day is particularly that they seemingly long to be in heaven with God/Jesus but it seems to make them "irritable"even despite according to Christianity's "holy doctrine"(Bible) that the Apocalypse/Judgement day is far closer than ever before to coming to pass yet they are wanting it to come now,it would seem that the closer the prophetic Apocalypse/Judgement Day gets the more Christians get I suppose the phrase would be "over anxious" for The Apocalypse/Judgement Day to get here,instead of patient and vigilant as they are "supposed" to be as stated in Christianity's "Holy Doctrine".(Bible)

• Super Moderator
57 minutes ago, Joefizz said:

Well according to Christianity's "Holy doctrine"(Bible)Christian's shouldn't be afraid of the Apocalypse/Judgement day,they are to fear God/Jesus only,no matter how"scary" the book of Revelation sounds concerning the Apocalypse/Judgement Day.

As to why Christians are concerned about the Apocalypse/Judgement Day is particularly that they seemingly long to be in heaven with God/Jesus but it seems to make them "irritable"even despite according to Christianity's "holy doctrine"(Bible) that the Apocalypse/Judgement day is far closer than ever before to coming to pass yet they are wanting it to come now,it would seem that the closer the prophetic Apocalypse/Judgement Day gets the more Christians get I suppose the phrase would be "over anxious" for The Apocalypse/Judgement Day to get here,instead of patient and vigilant as they are "supposed" to be as stated in Christianity's "Holy Doctrine".(Bible)

Dude... Seriously.  Stop yelling.

• Like 1

I figured they were anxious because like most non-believers they didnt really want to die.

• Super Moderator
3 hours ago, end3 said:

Do you remember two weeks ago when everybody was up-in-arms about transgenders being kicked out of the military?  Or two weeks before that when everybody was having a right royal bowdy-how over North Korea?  This is nothing more than divide and conquer instigated by those in power to keep us all from actually being united.  Because genuine unity in this country would be a thing of such awesome power that we'd eventually slough off the shackles of our "government" and make America what it should be.  But we are kept divided so that we can't achieve the greatness of the American ideal.  This is achieved by distracting us with sideline issues, like trannies or North Korea.  This week it's Neo-Nazis; next week it will be somebody else.  It doesn't matter which group gets picked on at any given point in time; no serious harm will be done (what's a few cracked skulls, or even a death or two, when you've got an entire country to deceive?).  So long as we're focused on one another, we can never truly focus on one another.

The bitch of it all is that we are stupid and gullible enough to fall for it, every single time.  So, yeah, the idiocy does seem to mirror the christian concept.

Micro-aggressions, huh? I'm virulently anti-Christian, I voted Trump, and as of mid-August 2017 I still don't regret it because I'm a horrible person who knows he doesn't have to answer to Jesus in the afterlife.

I'm sure you'll accurately classify me as the sort of individual who has no patience for micro-aggressions.

I was so up-in-arms about transgenders in the military that I did nothing other than post something on this site about it.

I was so up-in-arms about Trump vs N Korea that I did nothing about it.

I was so up-in-arms about Confederate statues and KKK/Neo-Nazis that I did nothing other than post something on this site about it.

Next week, probably more of the same where I don't do anything about some news item.

So while the news is shock and awe and maybe "Our Owners" (as the angry George Carlin might have put it) have plans to keep us divided ... I'm not sure to what extent it really does. We might also take a look at how we have stressed individual rights and freedoms in our country.  I dont think that is helpful for a nation's cohesion.

• Super Moderator
8 hours ago, end3 said:

Even the best of us have individual ideas that are aggressive to someone.

Hence the fighting among the thousands of Christian sects, each of which has the Truth.

5 hours ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

Dude... Seriously.  Stop yelling.

sorry about that someone told me my font was tiny and a mod told me to use a proper format,what combo do you guys here use,times new roman and font size 12(what I used in school) or 20,I'm on a phone so it's tough to tell what is best...

5 hours ago, midniterider said:

I figured they were anxious because like most non-believers they didnt really want to die.

not according to Christianity's Bible they shouldn't be afraid to die,as it's put in the bible"he who loses his life for the lord shall keep it,he who seeks his life shall lose it",thereby if they are not willing to die serving God,then they are non believers,for they cannot give themselves wholly to God,because the way the bible reads,you must be all for God which includes death or you are not for God.

19 minutes ago, Joefizz said:

not according to Christianity's Bible they shouldn't be afraid to die,as it's put in the bible"he who loses his life for the lord shall keep it,he who seeks his life shall lose it",thereby if they are not willing to die serving God,then they are non believers,for they cannot give themselves wholly to God,because the way the bible reads,you must be all for God which includes death or you are not for God.

Jesus told me to ignore the bible.

1 hour ago, midniterider said:

Jesus told me to ignore the bible.

So you "Believe" in "Jesus" by your own admission then.

• Super Moderator
9 hours ago, midniterider said:

I was so up-in-arms about transgenders in the military that I did nothing other than post something on this site about it.

I was so up-in-arms about Trump vs N Korea that I did nothing about it.

I was so up-in-arms about Confederate statues and KKK/Neo-Nazis that I did nothing other than post something on this site about it.

Next week, probably more of the same where I don't do anything about some news item.

So while the news is shock and awe and maybe "Our Owners" (as the angry George Carlin might have put it) have plans to keep us divided ... I'm not sure to what extent it really does. We might also take a look at how we have stressed individual rights and freedoms in our country.  I dont think that is helpful for a nation's cohesion.

We should start a pool on what the overlords will throw out at us next.  I'm betting it will be the gays again; it's been a few weeks since they were in the hate-light.  $10 gets you in.

On 8/22/2017 at 4:26 PM, Joefizz said:

Whoooshhhh and the sound of sarcasm goes over another believers head.

Its Stranger 2.0.

@end3 .. after  two posts I still don't get what you are getting at... I know I'm not Eisenstein but still... is micro-aggression a sign of the end? Or is the idea of micro-aggression a sign of the end. Either way this micro aggression bullshit is best summed up by Crowder: (Relevant part starts at 0.55)

22 minutes ago, LogicalFallacy said:

Whoooshhhh and the sound of sarcasm goes over another believers head.

Its Stranger 2.0.

@end3 .. after  two posts I still don't get what you are getting at... I know I'm not Eisenstein but still... is micro-aggression a sign of the end? Or is the idea of micro-aggression a sign of the end. Either way this micro aggression bullshit is best summed up by Crowder: (Relevant part starts at 0.55)

No the person's remark didn't go over my head,I was simply stating the obvious,if a person claims to speak with an entity then more than likely they "Believe" in the said entity,whether they mock the said entity or not.

Not a sign of the end LF.  Micro aggressions are those perceived things that cause a lack of balance in a relationship.  The most current example is the statues being removed. We have a perceived offense to someone and something objective must be done to relieve the offense.  The point being, EVERYTHING is potentially offensive to someone......and this is what forgiveness and grace win in the end. 

We simply cannot enumerate and objectively remove everything that hurts someone's feelings.

20 hours ago, Joefizz said:

No the person's remark didn't go over my head,I was simply stating the obvious,if a person claims to speak with an entity then more than likely they "Believe" in the said entity,whether they mock the said entity or not.

You just proved my point that midniteriders post went right over your head.

On 8/24/2017 at 3:10 AM, Joefizz said:

I've been discussing this assertion with Batman and the Green Hornet. Kato thought we were completely bonkers at first but I think he may be coming around.

I'm claiming to have spoken with these three fictional characters. Do you think it's likely I believe in their actual existence?

On 8/22/2017 at 4:06 AM, TheRedneckProfessor said:

We should start a pool on what the overlords will throw out at us next.  I'm betting it will be the gays again; it's been a few weeks since they were in the hate-light.  $10 gets you in.

Let's give the wheel a big spin and see what comes up. Whatever single incident it is lets make sure we cover every angle of it, interview every relative of every person involved and make it the one and only piece of news for about 3 weeks straight. :)

If there arent any newsworthy incidents, plan B will be to take every Trump Twitter post and dissect it for a minimum of 3 days. Make sure we ask extremist public figures and Gary Busey for their opinions to whip up some frenzy. :)

On 8/21/2017 at 9:26 PM, Joefizz said:

If you like to think I believe in Jesus, feel free.

On 8/21/2017 at 7:25 PM, Joefizz said:

This one is deeply infected with a god virus.