Goodbye Jesus

Merry....Whatever!!

Margee

I was just here thinking about my mom. She died on December 21st, so Christmas was changed forever for me. My mom made Christmas to be the happiest time of the whole year because she loved it so much. When I say I can hardly listen to carols or christmas music anymore, it's about mom and god for me.  I remember so clearly the night I logged on here I wanted you guys to tell me that there was some kind of 'somewhere' that I would see her again. When you guys helped me face that, I had such a terrible time accepting the fact that I was probably not ever get to see her again..... but you were all there for me. That was all part of some of the grieving that I had to go through. That's why I keep saying Ex-c saved me because I posted all about this stuff and you guys came to my rescue. Today, I celebrate my mom at Christmas time.

And that's why we need Ex. Cause more and more people will have to face all the reality of real life. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

@Margee,

Thank you for the thank you post ( I was not here that night but consider myself part of the family since I've been here for 3 years off and on) and thank you for the inspirational posts!

Stop for a moment and ponder those YOU have helped when they were hurting really bad and consider me among their number.

HUG X 1K

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Just now, MOHO said:

@Margee,

Thank you for the thank you post ( I was not here that night but consider myself part of the family since I've been here for 3 years off and on) and thank you for the inspirational posts!

Stop for a moment and ponder those YOU have helped when they were hurting really bad and consider me among their number.

HUG X 1K

And thank you MOHO for all your posts that help me and everyone else on this board. You are definitely part of this family!

hug

• Like 1

Thank you Margee

I echo what MOHO said. You help so many people here including myself. Your posts and words are wise and uplifting and have a touch, that honestly, few here can match.

You have truly given back to the community that helped you.

(Hugs)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Just now, LogicalFallacy said:

Thank you Margee

I echo what MOHO said. You help so many people here including myself. Your posts and words are wise and uplifting and have a touch, that honestly, few here can match.

You have truly given back to the community that helped you.

(Hugs)

You're another one who helped me so much LF. I try so hard to come here at least once or twice a day to check in and I can't always post but I can sit here and read a little. So much wisdom you have. You've been such an asset to this site!

hug

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

((((HUGS)))) Many sweet people welcomed me to this site, Margee, but your post is one of the ones that stands out to me. You were so sweet and reassuring and gave me so many internet hugs. I've been on this site only 7 months and folks like you have changed my life and perspective. If you're ever having a shit day, just know that you have really helped shape and change the life of at least one other person. <3

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Thank You Margee for Your post and wishes :)

I also learn how to live with a thought that I will never see my mom again (according to Bible she wouldn't be in Heaven anyway). Living almost 16 years without her is like a joke and seeing other girls having their moms and grandmothers here on earth hurts really bad.

God was like a father for me as a half-orphan. I've never really blamed him for my mum's death, but it's sort of cruel to not to leave at least grandma for me on this earth. Life for a girl without female example is really hard and weird.

Margee, wish You all the best on Your journey with Your struggles. Hope You will find a fulfillment that You are looking for.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

3 hours ago, Lost said:

Thank You Margee for Your post and wishes :)

I also learn how to live with a thought that I will never see my mom again (according to Bible she wouldn't be in Heaven anyway). Living almost 16 years without her is like a joke and seeing other girls having their moms and grandmothers here on earth hurts really bad.

God was like a father for me as a half-orphan. I've never really blamed him for my mum's death, but it's sort of cruel to not to leave at least grandma for me on this earth. Life for a girl without female example is really hard and weird.

Margee, wish You all the best on Your journey with Your struggles. Hope You will find a fulfillment that You are looking for.

OMG, thank you Lost. And thank you for sharing some of your story. I know how you feel. I am so sorry for you and your losses.. 

I was 39 when Mom died. I didn't even have time to fully grieve her when my precious sister died. Isn't it amazing how some people can have so much loss in their lives and not lose one ounce of faith in god???? I have people in my life and they have some really sad stories but still would never question god? They always think there is a better plan waiting.  I know now that they have to have faith because life without believing that god has the 'ultimate' plan for their lives is too hard on them.  I tried so hard to hold on to my faith through some of the losses in my life but I could feel the faith melting away from me like hot wax on a candle.

You know we are here for you eh, sweetie? Keep posting and keep reading. You'll get stronger and stronger every day. Big (hug) honey.

4 hours ago, ag_NO_stic said:

((((HUGS)))) Many sweet people welcomed me to this site, Margee, but your post is one of the ones that stands out to me. You were so sweet and reassuring and gave me so many internet hugs. I've been on this site only 7 months and folks like you have changed my life and perspective. If you're ever having a shit day, just know that you have really helped shape and change the life of at least one other person. <3

Thanks hon.

All I can say about you 'missy' is that Ex-c wouldn't be the same without you and your wisdom!! And your witty nature! You're one smart cookie!  Thank you for helping me to stay sane!  :crazy:  :P

Big hug!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Super Moderator

All together now, "Kumbaya........." :D

• Haha 4

Just now, florduh said:

All together now, "Kumbaya........." :D

You nut. You helped me so much in the last few years. Thank you so much for being my friend. 

Much love to you Margee! You have a very balanced and kind approach to everyone.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Much love to you Margee for always being a balanced voice for everyone. And Merry Whatever to you too! :D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Margee said:

Thanks hon.

All I can say about you 'missy' is that Ex-c wouldn't be the same without you and your wisdom!! And your witty nature! You're one smart cookie!  Thank you for helping me to stay sane!  :crazy:  :P

Big hug!

DITTO!

• Like 2

I’m used to Internet forums being snarky and replies sarcastic. Here has been so different- I found kindness and welcome here. Margee, you are one of the people who sets the tone of kindness and empathetic and engaged posts. So thank you Margee and thank you all. Merry Happy Whatever all y’all.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Merry whatever to you too Margee, and to everyone here at Ex-C.  I don't have the same words that some of you have sometimes, but my heart is with you all. 

• Like 2

• Super Moderator

Image may contain: one or more people and text

• Haha 3