Goodbye Jesus

recent posts

Voice

I haven't been here for a while. Catching up on posts in this forum. It's good. I'm glad the fundamentalist christians praying for the downfall of ex-c have fallen short.

On atheists, (Joshpantera) I'm not put off by any one way of thinking, but I am put off by mean, disrespectful behavior. No matter who it comes from. Atheists, the president, a boss or co-worker, a partner or friend or family member. A friendly atheist is my friend. A disrespectful, mean one is not.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Voice said:

I haven't been here for a while. Catching up on posts in this forum. It's good. I'm glad the fundamentalist christians praying for the downfall of ex-c have fallen short.

On atheists, (Joshpantera) I'm not put off by any one way of thinking, but I am put off by mean, disrespectful behavior. No matter who it comes from. Atheists, the president, a boss or co-worker, a partner or friend or family member. A friendly atheist is my friend. A disrespectful, mean one is not.

I'm curious about the christians praying for ex-C's down fall. I was away for a long time and just got back on around last year. This is something I wasn't aware of. But find interesting. Can you expand on what was going on? 

Hi Voice

I'm actually hopping another Christian will pass by soon to do the "work of the lord".

We can then befuddle them with questions. Always entertaining and keeps the wit sharp.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.