Goodbye Jesus

Hey! Ex-Muslim here, but...

RavanKiani

On 2/18/2018 at 12:48 AM, RavanKiani said:

Hey! Ex-Muslim here, but I am very supportive of the ex-Christian community!

I know the dangers and the torment of being an apostate and I wanted to reach out to all of you on here. I am a poet, I write blasphemous poems usually about Islam but mainly about god. I write about the agony of being an apostate, losing parents, the abandonment, the exile, the loss of identity. I have had a plethora of Christians try to convert me, I guess they see ex-Muslims as a brand new shiny toy. But I'm an atheist, I have read the Bible and I find it vile. I'm in love with Ludwig Feuerbach's "The Essence of Christianity" and Richard Dawkins "The God Delusion".

So yeah, I just wanted to say hi and let you know that I am writing a book, a series of short stories and poems that surround the theme of god, Islam and the marginalisation of apostates. 

I hope you all support me by following my work on twitter and instagram, links below, and by spreading the message!

Thank you very much, and best wishes to you all, keep strong!

Ravan Kiani

Twitter: https://twitter.com/ravankiani

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ravankiani/

I never liked "The God Delusion" but I did like "God is not great" by Christopher Hitchens. Think of all the Christians who would have prayed for Christopher Hitchens when he was sick with cancer, and even more praying for his conversion. But he still died of cancer and an unbeliever, that says a lot about the power of faith.

It's all bullshit.