Goodbye Jesus

Boiling Mad..

nivek

That's all true, marlin - every last word. We can't even afford to support our own citizens, millions are pouring in here and where are they supposed to live and work, and hell, some of the worst neighborhoods are created by those who illegally immigrate.

Yes, I'm sure someone will whine "racism!" at that, but tough tits. It's the truth - and an example of why illegal immigration needs to be gotten ahold of post haste. We have plenty of troubles at home and one of these days either this country will man up and ignore the protesting of the special-interest groups and actually handle the problem, or it will bite us in the ass and help to turn the country into the toilet it's fast becoming.

Var, it you really think about it... this country has been far too lax for far too long -- and I think that's part of everyone's problem with the tougher penalties and the sudden halt. People don't realize just how big this problem is unless they live in massive cities where the problems are rampid. I am sure if Hans were on, he will tell you, living in So Cal is very difficult as the illegal immigrants are so massive that everything is altered. Insurance for autos is through the roof because of the uninsured, unlicensed motorists from other countries that have NEVER seen it as their obligation to really learn the rules of our highways.

There have been so many of my friends hit by uninsured Meixcan drivers only for the drivers to turn around (yes, the uninsured) and try to sue - even though they caused the accident. The cases are always dropped when lawyers get involved but it's ridiculous. When you see this fallout FIRSTHAND, your perspective becomes grossly different than living in middle America... But hey, I am shocked to learn this but middle America is now having to battle these same problems just not on as large of a scale.

True again, marlin - and I live in such an area myself. Middle America can pontificate all it wants, but until it actually has to live the problem 24/7 with no chance of relief in the future, they will never know what they're talking about. Nothing steams me more than some do-gooder from some cushy little 'burb who doesn't know dick yet dares to tell me how I should think :vent::vent::vent:

Var, ain't it the truth......

Its sad that these people find our new immigration laws bad as they have soon forgotten what happened on 9/11/01. Bad immigrants come here just like good immigrants do -- and the bad ones in certain groups have no bones about the fact that want and will try to hurt more Americans again. But everyone has gotten complacent -- why, I have no idea - it's not like the media has eased off of it. But complacency happens leaving an opening for another shocker. I hate the fact that people don't seem to remember that moment when they watched the WTC come down and thousands of people were killed.

It saddens me that people here quickly forget these things. It is a real dishonor to all the people who lost their lives in that fiasco.

9/11 is old news, marlin. It's passe. War-protesting and Bush-bashing are the in-thing, not taking a look at the country and agreeing where the problems really are. Not that I'm a fan of Dubya or totally in support of the "war" but still, people have gone back to their routines and their usual trendy complaints, and don't want to be bothered by problems that would force them to take an unpopular stance on things. Crime has to happen before anyone cares - typical American reaction.

It's why I say this country will sadly not get any better until it all falls apart and some grown ups finally pick up the pieces.

It's sad when someone says that 9/11 is passe. Why do Americans think that terrorism all of the sudden just stopped? Don't they realize we are more vulnerable now than we ever have been?

Americans aren't used to strife and struggle. Except maybe those in the inner cities who have to contend with gangs and such, most Americans live lives that may be full of hard work and worry, but not life and death encounters with people who'd kill them as soon as look at them. 9/11 changed all that, but it only lasted so long. Terrorism and stuff like that happens "over there", much like before 9/11. Besides, according to the contemporary climate, Dubya has publicly sworn allegiance to Adolf Hitler and is going to send the American Gestapo to every American household to ensure that we all accept Jesus™ as our Lard and Slaver or else have us sent off to Concentration Camps - right? What's 9/11, illegal immigration, and real-life problems compared to that? :eek:

Let me ask you this, Var. Would you have rather had Al Gore at the head of the helm for 9/11?

Let me ask you this, Var. Would you have rather had Al Gore at the head of the helm for 9/11?

Personally, no - Dubya to me always was the lesser of the two evils, however marginally. Both are basically slobbering knuckleheaded devotees of their particular belief systems (Dubya's Xianity and AlGore's far-leftism, respectively) and neither would've made a good president for long, but at least Dubya has that warmongering streak that encouraged him to take a more natural reaction to 9/11, ie, revenge. I respect that more than what AlGore would've most likely did, and that's sit on his ass and mumble a bunch of jargon and do nothing else about the matter, much like Clinton before him had a habit of doing.

No politician has the balls to do what this country really needs, like forcibly clean up the gang problem, tax overbloated religious institutions, or actually spend money within their means, but I was ultimately ok with W's decision to invade the Middle East. Even if not carried out nearly as properly as it should've been, at least it's action - pacifism and passivity solve nothing.

Personally, no - Dubya to me always was the lesser of the two evils, however marginally. Both are basically slobbering knuckleheaded devotees of their particular belief systems (Dubya's Xianity and AlGore's far-leftism, respectively) and neither would've made a good president for long, but at least Dubya has that warmongering streak that encouraged him to take a more natural reaction to 9/11, ie, revenge. I respect that more than what AlGore would've most likely did, and that's sit on his ass and mumble a bunch of jargon and do nothing else about the matter, much like Clinton before him had a habit of doing.

No politician has the balls to do what this country really needs, like forcibly clean up the gang problem, tax overbloated religious institutions, or actually spend money within their means, but I was ultimately ok with W's decision to invade the Middle East. Even if not carried out nearly as properly as it should've been, at least it's action - pacifism and passivity solve nothing.

Agreed. I think both are fucktards and I wasn't crazy about Kerry either. I think this country needs a strong leader. One who can make decisive decisions and is eloquent enough to relay the American people's sentiments to Congress and the Senate. It is amazing how much all these Senators, Congressmen and Presidents forget who they ultimately work for. You and me and everyone else in this country. Our government has gotten to the point where its the self-perpetuating animal the originals feared it might become.

i could rant all night about bush he makes me mad he keeps sticking his nose were it dont belong.

americas got so many problems that needs fixed and hes sending troops to iraq and helping isreal and thats just going to make more terrorists come blow up things.

if ever country would tend to its own buisness the world would be a better place.

on the immigration topic i think they should be required to become citizens if they are going to get a job and taught english. at the factory i work its very annoying trying to talk to someone who speaks spanish and no english.

on the flag topic i dont like the flag being upside down and people who hate this country should just stay out and leave it alone.

George Washington said we should tend to our own business...never to rely on any foreign country for anything. To stay to ourselves and to mind our own fucking business. If we had just listened we would not have the shit we are dealing with..........

Why don't people ever listen to those old dead guys? Do they not understand, they knew what they were talking about?

them are words to live by. half the fights i see is cause someone wasnt minding their own buisness.

quote name='jrmarlin' date='Apr 2 2006, 12:02 AM' post='158251']

George Washington said we should tend to our own business...never to rely on any foreign country for anything. To stay to ourselves and to mind our own fucking business. If we had just listened we would not have the shit we are dealing with..........

Why don't people ever listen to those old dead guys? Do they not understand, they knew what they were talking about?

Very well-put, willy and marlin. In essence, while I believe it was right to smash the cheek of those who smote ours, we should not be aiding and abetting people of foriegn countries. America was never intended to be entangled in the messes of others, and George Washington's sage advice rings all the more true in an age when the consequences of ignoring it are so very plain to see.

It's ridiculous that our country is always pot stirring yet, when it comes down to brass tacks, we need to deal with problems like this immigration problem before it becomes so overwhelming we won't know where the fuck we are....