Goodbye Jesus

What Do You Worship?

garrisonjj

Guest Emerson

hmmm I don't worship anything anymore. I'm not interested in worshipping god if there is one. I do believe something is out there, not sure if its a god or not. Still sorting out my beliefs, sometimes I still say "prayers" to the unknown. I'm no longer interested in being part of a religious group.

I like truth, money, life, I try to make the best of my life. My life isn't on hold anymore like it used to be.

A particular warm and wonderful region between my wife's legs that pretty much controls most of my behavior.

My Supreme Commandress, who is asleep at the moment.

But seriously... I don't "worship". What's the point?

I don't anymore. There is no reason to do so, whether or not a deity exists. My view is that I will work with, but I will not submit.

Belgian is the best...

If you ever get the chance, get some milk chocolate by Marabou from Sweden. (Mjölkchoklad in Swedish.)

5_2_15_center_3.jpg

5_2_15_center_2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tigg13

First, and foremost, my wife!

My dogs, who taught me everything I know about Taoist enlightenment.

My cat, who taught me the nature of evil and how to ignore practically anything.

The refrigerator and the television. (The twin gods of comfort and indulgence)

Humor.

And myself. (But only when nobody's looking.)

Keep in mind that I am in no way bound or obligated to worship these or any other entitties and may add to or delete from this list any time I want to. (Except for the possible exception of the refrigerator - we go way back and I don't even want to contemplate getting on its bad side.)

Guest Emerson

I don't worship anything, ever since I left xtianity I've learned that its okay to look out for #1. That's what I do. I try to live and make the best of my each and every day. I don't deny myself the things that I want, that just only made me miserable. Ever since leaving xtianity, I don't feel bad about putting myself first. I love money, I'm not ashamed to say that I do! Money, money, money!!

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: