Goodbye Jesus

Why do I have to endre this crap

SerenelyBlue

You have stuck this vulgar photo under my name.  And for what?  And you delete my posts without asking me.  Can you please remove the photo.  I don't deserve this.

• Haha 1

• Super Moderator

SB, the mods don't answer to you. You are currently posting as both a Christian threatening us with hellfire and also as an agnostic pretending to be reasonable. You, sir, are a troll. Feel free to leave anytime.

• Thanks 1

I am not a troll

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, florduh said:

SB, the mods don't answer to you. You are currently posting as both a Christian threatening us with hellfire and also as an agnostic pretending to be reasonable. You, sir, are a troll. Feel free to leave anytime.

I am not a troll.  

• Haha 1

I vascilate in my belief but I am innocent.

• Haha 1

• Super Moderator

The mods have shown you more mercy than the gods have, SB.  Man up and soldier on.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

I AM NOT A TROLL

• Haha 1

SB. I dont think you are a troll. 

But maybe you should pick a lane when posting here. If you are swerving all over with your beliefs, maybe wait til they settle down a bit before starting new threads that contradict previous threads?

your call. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Oh,  and you dont have to endure it. 

But you and I both know what treatment you will get from xtian websites. They will not be kind. 

I see a lot of compassion for you here from people, but you do flip flop a lot in your beliefs. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I am not a troll.  I read the Bible then feel it is true and the decide to try to be a Christian.  Then I read stuff on here and I feel perhaps I should remain agnostic.  I cannot settle to a spiritual identity.  Does that make me a troll?

• Haha 1

• Super Moderator

You know what they say about ducks, right?  If it walks like one and quacks like one...

• Like 1

• Super Moderator
2 minutes ago, SerenelyBlue said:

I am not a troll.  I read the Bible then feel it is true and the decide to try to be a Christian.  Then I read stuff on here and I feel perhaps I should remain agnostic.  I cannot settle to a spiritual identity.  Does that make me a troll?

We shall not take responsibility for your decisions. Perhaps you should find someone else to blame for your problems. This is not a mental health clinic or troll retreat.

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

If you want me to fuck off that badly I will go.  Thanks for nothing.

• Haha 1

• Super Moderator
2 minutes ago, SerenelyBlue said:

If you want me to fuck off that badly I will go.  Thanks for nothing.

Nothing?

• Haha 1

Lets try an experiment. 

Go read the Koran for a month and lets see if all the sudden you are Muslim?

If so, think hard about whats happening and choose your reading material more wisely. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

It is well known that SB has some mental health issues. If his posts bother you don't read them. Problem solved. I don't read SB posts because I know he drifts in and out of reality. And that picture was really uncalled for. Come on mods, take it down. 

SB isn't a troll, but he is confused and uncertain as to who he is some days and what he believes most days. If you can't be sympathetic and understanding at least be mature enough to ignore him. 

I am frankly more than a little surprised by the hatefulness that is coming from some of our leftists. I thought you lefties were supposed to be all about love, kindness for everyone, and forgiveness. I also thought the mentally ill were one of your "protected" minorities. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

• Super Moderator

Whatever you guys think, you're not helping him. You are also not aware of all the facts. If you have any official concerns about how we handle such situations, please take them up with a moderator privately. I appreciate that we have some concerned citizens, but the moderators (who don't answer to anyone but Dave) have thoroughly been over this ground already. 'Nuff said, or is there more?

• Like 1

SB does need to understand that his fickle personality can annoy others. If he wants to be the way he is, he has to pay the price.

You want to be you but people might dislike the real you. They have right to that. Your burden is yours to carry. Don't expect sympathy. I know I have very little to give.

b) It's just a picture. It can only ruin you if you accompany it by whining about it on top of all.

14 minutes ago, florduh said:

Whatever you guys think, you're not helping him. You are also not aware of all the facts. If you have any official concerns about how we handle such situations, please take them up with a moderator privately. I appreciate that we have some concerned citizens, but the moderators (who don't answer to anyone but Dave) have thoroughly been over this ground already. 'Nuff said, or is there more?

So block him. If he can't log on then he won't be a problem. I think that's a little more mature than calling him names, or like I suggested don't read his post. I enjoy, maybe even relish, a good debate with a batshit crazy fundy. I see a clear difference between being indoctrinated and being the victim of mental illness. Well, sometimes that line might be razor thin but I think it does exist. 

• Like 2

• Super Moderator
26 minutes ago, florduh said:

Geezer said:   So block him. If he can't log on then he won't be a problem. I think that's a little more mature than calling him names, or like I suggested don't read his post. I enjoy, maybe even relish, a good debate with a batshit crazy fundy. I see a clear difference between being indoctrinated and being the victim of mental illness. Well, sometimes that line might be razor thin but I think it does exist. 

Oops! I guess you meant to send this privately to a mod as was requested. No worries.

I know that here on forum, like on any other forums moderators want to keep everything in order, but I don't know if it's right to put rude photo under someone's name to punish someone. Maybe writing private messages to solve the problem would be much more appropriate.

It's like You don't have that much respect for that person.

Your reputation as bosses of this forum can be shaken and you may be stereotyped by people who come here (and have belief in something different) as typical atheists that they know from stories of their preachers...not atheists with respect for every person's opinion.

Dealing with mental illness is something beyond healthy person's imagination. And if someone with mental illness had once faith that God exists and can take away this illness and loses faith, deconvert...imagine deconversion is extremely hard for mentally healthy person, let alone for someone with mental illness.

I know that 100% Atheists want to surround themselves with mostly rational people, but don't be like preachers in churches who condemn doubters, backsliders and people who change their world view very often.

And SerenelyBlue try to understand moderators and maybe change the way You express Your doubts, feelings, etc. and minimalize amount of posts that You write. Maybe change few posts into one where You want to express whatever You feel and believe in in particular time.  Wish You lots of stability in life general and with Your beliefs :)

• Like 3

he threatened us with jesus crap and we put  a pic of head in ass and he finds it offensive?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, SerenelyBlue said:

You have stuck this vulgar photo under my name.  And for what?  And you delete my posts without asking me.  Can you please remove the photo.  I don't deserve this.

It's a vulgar website too. EX-christian. Why would a believer come here?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Super Moderator

The title of this thread features the word "Endre".  Here is something that might be of interest to anyone who it might be of interest to:

The name Endre is a Greek baby name. In Greek the meaning of the name Endre is: Manly.

Maybe the lord led SB to misspell the word "endure" so that he could send a message to his chosen servant, "Man up and quit being a baby."  That must be it, given that the name Endre is Greek, which was the language used in the New Testament.  Yes, I'm sure this is a message from god.

• Haha 5

• Super Moderator

7 hours ago, Jeff said:

Lets try an experiment. 

Go read the Koran for a month and lets see if all the sudden you are Muslim?

If so, think hard about whats happening and choose your reading material more wisely. 

This is a great idea!

10 hours ago, SerenelyBlue said:

I cannot settle to a spiritual identity.  

The spiritual identity that works for a lot of people is NONE.  After you've tried out Islam, why not stay away from all spiritual reading material, at least for a while.   Give yourself a break.   

By the way, how's your therapy going?  Is your psychiatrist still convinced that you are "in good condition with appropriate medication" as you told us on July 27?  Remember that?  It's in the same post where you told us that you saw us as "a whole website of people going in the wrong direction and I want to make them see that Jesus Christ is real."    (Your "God is real" thread in The Lion's Den.)

• Thanks 1