Goodbye Jesus

Why do I have to endre this crap

SerenelyBlue

13 hours ago, SerenelyBlue said:

You have stuck this vulgar photo under my name.  And for what?  And you delete my posts without asking me.  Can you please remove the photo.  I don't deserve this.

It says atheist under your name. You good with that?

You're an agnostic atheist now shoulder to shoulder with the rest of the intellectuals who take the same position. You've been awarded the highest rank and honor of the freethinking world. Don't let us down now......

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

• Super Moderator
16 hours ago, Joshpantera said:

It says atheist under your name. You good with that?

You're an agnostic atheist now shoulder to shoulder with the rest of the intellectuals who take the same position. You've been awarded the highest rank and honor of the freethinking world. Don't let us down now......

This tag should be good for a week or so, I reckon.

• Haha 3

SB old son,

You oughta know by you current tenure here at EX-C that Florduh is our well spoken rather kind Staffer within our male ranks.

Things you MIGHT be thankful for:

• That *I* do not YET have a bug up my cyber ass concerning you or your posting here that nuking you from high orbit.

• My meds as issued for various anti-rejection and other physical aches/pains do not cause imaginary friends to want to use Big Red Button of Doom on youse.

• Some days your posting amuses me. Really. (OK, the voices on the front brain outshout those in back and below)

• Was hoping you might rise early enough to find Clue Truck's delivery of Daily Catch fresh and hot. Seems that they are all gone by time you rise and come in. Tough, first served catches best freshest Clues.

• Hate to have to inform, however your incessant demands for things must be marked/stamped REJECTED. Please re-submit in 90 days for final Rejection.

Otherwise Have a Nice Day!

k,otherwisetheStaferknownasWhoTheFuckCared?,FL

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, florduh said:

This tag should be good for a week or so, I reckon.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On ‎9‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 7:50 AM, Geezer said:

I am frankly more than a little surprised by the hatefulness that is coming from some of our leftists. I thought you lefties were supposed to be all about love, kindness for everyone, and forgiveness. I also thought the mentally ill were one of your "protected" minorities. 

Geezer, I generally agree with the spirit of your post, but the last line is a bit of a cop-out. You broadstroke lefties, meanwhile Skip (Aka supermod) is giving laugh emojis and thanking those horrible lefties for their posts. Maybe your thoughts about "lefties" are somewhat confused like SB's thought's on God?

• Like 1

All I know is that when you post stupid Christian shit, all you're doing is poking a stick through a fence that sports a BIG fucking sign what says

BEWARE OF DOG

and you're just asking for trouble if a deranged, angry, abused, hungry, desperate dog gets loose.

I have yet to read a single thing that any Christard has posted on here that even remotely approaches the maturity, intelligence, depth of knowledge and commitment to research and to logical continuity that I see from Exers... and that's when they're trying to do the Christards' job FOR them, playing the other side! Exers do a better job of formulating and expressing cogent Christian ideas than any religious retard that wanders in here. That's how pathetic their efforts are.

I would have no problem with listening to "I don't know, I'm confused, I'm wondering", etc, all day long.

Making assertions about imaginary gods and their wills and their primitive, xenophobic, homophobic decrees is the express lane to getting criticized at best, insulted usually, threatened sometimes... I need not progress.

On 9/4/2018 at 11:50 AM, SerenelyBlue said:

I AM NOT A TROLL

I AM NOT A LEPRECHAUN

• Haha 1

On 9/4/2018 at 1:11 PM, SerenelyBlue said:

I am not a troll.  I read the Bible then feel it is true and the decide to try to be a Christian.  Then I read stuff on here and I feel perhaps I should remain agnostic.  I cannot settle to a spiritual identity.  Does that make me a troll?

Maybe just post a disclaimer on your posts of "I'm not sure what I believe right now." Or maybe you could make your christian posts on a christian forum and your atheistic posts here until you figure yourself out. Then once you do, you can pick a forum to stick with.