Castiel233

Questions for believers

Recommended Posts

1- Where do people go after death if they were born before Jesus

2-If everyone is born into sin, does some one so brain damaged at birth, they don't even know themselves go to hell. They are , after all still born into sin

3-Why are most of the names in the Bible not known outside it. No record of St Paul exists outside the Bible in his lifetime. 

4-The Bible records great events, unknown to non Biblical writers

5-Why doesn't prayer actually work

6-Jesus said, those that believe in Him could do the same things, such as raise the dead, please explain why believers cannot do this.

7-The Bible is largely anti wealth, how do rich believers justify their own wealth.

8-Jesus said to hate yourself, your family and the world.......why is this not taught in church.

9-If God so loved the world, why are we commanded to hate it(see above) and why did he drown nearly everything, re-create the world with the intent to fry 99.99 % of humans.

10-Why is the Bible filled with contradictions

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Valid questions; and deserving of answers.  You might consider posting this in the Lion's Den; though I doubt you'd get any satisfactory answers from christians (if you got any answers from them at all).

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Castiel233 said:

1- Where do people go after death if they were born before Jesus

2-If everyone is born into sin, does some one so brain damaged at birth, they don't even know themselves go to hell. They are , after all still born into sin

3-Why are most of the names in the Bible not known outside it. No record of St Paul exists outside the Bible in his lifetime. 

4-The Bible records great events, unknown to non Biblical writers

5-Why doesn't prayer actually work

6-Jesus said, those that believe in Him could do the same things, such as raise the dead, please explain why believers cannot do this.

7-The Bible is largely anti wealth, how do rich believers justify their own wealth.

8-Jesus said to hate yourself, your family and the world.......why is this not taught in church.

9-If God so loved the world, why are we commanded to hate it(see above) and why did he drown nearly everything, re-create the world with the intent to fry 99.99 % of humans.

10-Why is the Bible filled with contradictions

 

:HaHa:Has anyone asked our TRUE Christians , who know the True God,  ChristForums or Justus to answer these ???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/25/2019 at 11:35 PM, Castiel233 said:

1- Where do people go after death if they were born before Jesus

2-If everyone is born into sin, does some one so brain damaged at birth, they don't even know themselves go to hell. They are , after all still born into sin

3-Why are most of the names in the Bible not known outside it. No record of St Paul exists outside the Bible in his lifetime. 

4-The Bible records great events, unknown to non Biblical writers

5-Why doesn't prayer actually work

6-Jesus said, those that believe in Him could do the same things, such as raise the dead, please explain why believers cannot do this.

7-The Bible is largely anti wealth, how do rich believers justify their own wealth.

8-Jesus said to hate yourself, your family and the world.......why is this not taught in church.

9-If God so loved the world, why are we commanded to hate it(see above) and why did he drown nearly everything, re-create the world with the intent to fry 99.99 % of humans.

10-Why is the Bible filled with contradictions

1. Rainbow land. 

2. No, they go to rainbow land. 

3. Because the bible is made up fairy-tales of rainbow land. 

4. They all happened in rainbow land. 

5. They do if you believe in rainbow land. 

6. Because you need to believe in the power of rainbows. 

7. Because there's pots of gold in rainbow land. 

8. Because what you bind on earth will be bound in rainbow land. 

9. He gave us the rainbow as his heart felt apology. 

10. Because there are many colors in a rainbow. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/11/2019 at 1:04 AM, Tripqing said:

1. Rainbow land. 

2. No, they go to rainbow land. 

3. Because the bible is made up fairy-tales of rainbow land. 

4. They all happened in rainbow land. 

5. They do if you believe in rainbow land. 

6. Because you need to believe in the power of rainbows. 

7. Because there's pots of gold in rainbow land. 

8. Because what you bind on earth will be bound in rainbow land. 

9. He gave us the rainbow as his heart felt apology. 

10. Because there are many colors in a rainbow. 

The funny part of your comment isn't so much what you wrote, nor is it funny that you obviously thought you had faith when you believed that God put a rainbow in the sky as a sign to men regarding a flood.   No, the funny part is that you bought the doctrine of scientism and the belief that a rainbow is result by light refraction.  :goodjob:

 

 

  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Justus do you seriously not believe that a rainbow is the result of refraction? Seriously?

Ever seen how a prism works? Honestly asking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Magic, obviously.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Justus said:

The funny part of your comment isn't so much what you wrote, nor is it funny that you obviously thought you had faith when you believed that God put a rainbow in the sky as a sign to men regarding a flood.   No, the funny part is that you bought the doctrine of scientism and the belief that a rainbow is result by light refraction.  :goodjob:

 

I think you might have missed the point. Tripqing wasn't making any scientific claims. If I understand him rainbow is a metaphor for fairy land nonsense... which religion is.

 

May I ask what "the doctrine of scientism" is? Never come across this term before. Also if I stop believing in this doctrine can I fly? Why or why not?

 

*Christian hat on*

 

1- God will judge them according to their life and understanding of God at that time.

2- Children who die go to heaven anyway so a brain damaged one would be no different. It's the unholy Catholic doctrine that holds unbaptised children go to hell, but even under that doctrine you just need to baptise the child.

3- Because evil men have actively worked towards wiping out all trace of god. It's by gods grace we have the bible because they tried to stamp that out and the early church as well. There is no record of the exodus for example because the Egyptians covered up what really happened.

4- Pretty much the same as others, though some events are only revealed to Gods people or chosen ones. The star of Bethlehem is such a case.

5- It does, you just don't have enough faith. God heals whom he will, and in such time he will.

6- Two ways to answer this: 1) This is a power that will come to the last church saints right before Jesus returns in power and glory, or 2) That verse is a known interpolation therefore is not the true word of god.

7- That was for back then and for the message Jesus taught. There is no problem with being wealthy, but the message is no to be greedy and selfish. Wealth doesn't necessarily equate to these things.

8- It was in my church, but there are many false churches. Jesus said many false teachers and false Christ's will arise and we see this in the world today with liberal churches who think Jesus is all love.

9- Hate the things of this world is not literal. It's teaching us not to put worldly things above god. I.e. god should always be first, and do everything to glorify him.

10- It's not. You just think there are contradictions because you don't have the spirit guiding you.

 

*Christian hat off*

 

*Goes and washes brain out for lack of critical thinking applied*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

Magic, obviously.

Rainbows cause rainbows to appear. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, LogicalFallacy said:

 

I think you might have missed the point. Tripqing wasn't making any scientific claims. If I understand him rainbow is a metaphor for fairy land nonsense... which religion is.

 

May I ask what "the doctrine of scientism" is? Never come across this term before. Also if I stop believing in this doctrine can I fly? Why or why not?

 

*Christian hat on*

 

1- God will judge them according to their life and understanding of God at that time.

2- Children who die go to heaven anyway so a brain damaged one would be no different. It's the unholy Catholic doctrine that holds unbaptised children go to hell, but even under that doctrine you just need to baptise the child.

3- Because evil men have actively worked towards wiping out all trace of god. It's by gods grace we have the bible because they tried to stamp that out and the early church as well. There is no record of the exodus for example because the Egyptians covered up what really happened.

4- Pretty much the same as others, though some events are only revealed to Gods people or chosen ones. The star of Bethlehem is such a case.

5- It does, you just don't have enough faith. God heals whom he will, and in such time he will.

6- Two ways to answer this: 1) This is a power that will come to the last church saints right before Jesus returns in power and glory, or 2) That verse is a known interpolation therefore is not the true word of god.

7- That was for back then and for the message Jesus taught. There is no problem with being wealthy, but the message is no to be greedy and selfish. Wealth doesn't necessarily equate to these things.

8- It was in my church, but there are many false churches. Jesus said many false teachers and false Christ's will arise and we see this in the world today with liberal churches who think Jesus is all love.

9- Hate the things of this world is not literal. It's teaching us not to put worldly things above god. I.e. god should always be first, and do everything to glorify him.

10- It's not. You just think there are contradictions because you don't have the spirit guiding you.

 

*Christian hat off*

 

*Goes and washes brain out for lack of critical thinking applied*

Well done. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Tripqing said:

Rainbows cause rainbows to appear. 

And rainbows are real because rainbows say they're real.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

And rainbows are real because rainbows say they're real.

Repent and accept the rainbow king as your prism Lord and he will spare you from his wrathful light beams. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LogicalFallacy said:

1- God will judge them according to their life and understanding of God at that time.

2- Children who die go to heaven anyway so a brain damaged one would be no different. It's the unholy Catholic doctrine that holds unbaptised children go to hell, but even under that doctrine you just need to baptise the child.

3- Because evil men have actively worked towards wiping out all trace of god. It's by gods grace we have the bible because they tried to stamp that out and the early church as well. There is no record of the exodus for example because the Egyptians covered up what really happened.

4- Pretty much the same as others, though some events are only revealed to Gods people or chosen ones. The star of Bethlehem is such a case.

5- It does, you just don't have enough faith. God heals whom he will, and in such time he will.

6- Two ways to answer this: 1) This is a power that will come to the last church saints right before Jesus returns in power and glory, or 2) That verse is a known interpolation therefore is not the true word of god.

7- That was for back then and for the message Jesus taught. There is no problem with being wealthy, but the message is no to be greedy and selfish. Wealth doesn't necessarily equate to these things.

8- It was in my church, but there are many false churches. Jesus said many false teachers and false Christ's will arise and we see this in the world today with liberal churches who think Jesus is all love.

9- Hate the things of this world is not literal. It's teaching us not to put worldly things above god. I.e. god should always be first, and do everything to glorify him.

10- It's not. You just think there are contradictions because you don't have the spirit guiding you.

 

So must lost potential here, and so many potential followers to be had :P

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Tripqing said:

Repent and accept the rainbow king as your prism Lord and he will spare you from his wrathful light beams. 

"I was sick and in prism, but you visited me not."

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

"I was sick and in prism, but you visited me not."

That's a good one, you are very creative. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...