Goodbye Jesus

Christian Religion?

Guest radical4him

Oh what the hell, I need some sport.

Willi:

If I leave lots of junk in a garage for 3000 years, would you get a brand new BMW on the end of that??

Off caurse not. An intelligent designer designed that and made it.

So who made a tree? You say nature. Ok, where did the previous tree come from, and the previous one.....and lets go on to the beginning of beginnings.

How did something exists from Nothing??

Yeah your'e right my friend. Someone had to make that little something.

The chances of that just happend is zero to minus zero...

Designer - > Design

Creator - > Creation

Then we can go on and on from Jesus to personal experience. Everything shouts that there is a God!

You have to be rather blind not to see it my friend.

O yes, by the way. I'm not on this forum 24/7. I do it in my precious spare time. so if I do not answer, I do not run!Give me some time.

3000 Years, you clearly know nothing about anything about evolution, If I leave a pile of junk in a garage for 1 billion years or more, I might have expected it to evolve into some kind of life, what kind I couldn't predict, but the chances of it being a BMW are slim, as being a BMW isn't good for survival chances, as it can't move without other input. Evolution gives rise to lots of possiblities, no-one looked at the start and could say "This, this and this would have evolved from that" because it is all about chance.

How did your God exist from nothing? You seem to think that he is exempt as well, when in fact, any contrived explaination to where your magic man in the sky came from can just as easily be applied to all matter in the universe.

And the chances of matter just jumping into existence? More than zero, a it happens all the time would you know. Learn some rudimentary quantum mechanics before you parrot this one again.

You make excuses and claim to know everything, well here's one for you:

Obvserver -> Question

Solution - > Designed Creator

Guest radical4him

Taphophilia:

Proof for that is the New testament. Ever read it?

Look how Jesus handled the Pharicees. The religious people.

He showed them LIFE. That's what made them so blind. Religion. Rules and regulations.

Jesus came to set us FREE from rules.

What you need to understand about waiting for God. God has His ways and is NOT our ways.

We wait upon Him and He wILL speak. I know. He speaks to me, if you believe it or not...

SereneAspiration:

Youre not searching for God yes because you are a fool my friend.

Psalm 14:1 says: ' The FOOL says in his heart there is no God'

Varokhar:

God did show Himself as Jesus and still people did not believe.

People do not out of nature want to except there is a God. They run from God out of nature.

God showed Himself to you, NOW IT IS YOUR TURN

You can know God. Ask Him to talk to you. Ask Him. I dare you.

How do you wait for Him? Like you wait for a bus. Just sit and wait till he comes!

nICK 5:

yES THERE ARE HUNDEREDS OF RELIGIONS. Which 1 is right?? Very good question.

Did mohammed claim to be THE ONLY WAY? nOPE. bUDDA? nOPE. Budda didn't even believe in a god.

Other religious leaders?? Nope.

What about Jesus?

He said: ' I AM THE DOOR THAT LEADS TO LIFE'

I am the good shephard

I AM THE TRUTH, THE WAY AND THE LIFE. NO ONE, YES NO-ONE COMES TO GOD EXEPT THROUGH ME.

Is that a bit different than others? I think so....

Look at the claims Jesus made. He made Himself God. That is why they crucified Him.

Then we can go on and on from Jesus to personal experience. Everything shouts that there is a God!

YOU POMPUS ASS! does it make you feel good to tell yourself you are better than everyone else...its so obvioius there is a god we must be idiots for not believeing? Give me a break. There may very well be a god but I can promise you he isn't anything like the sick fuck you worship.

Have you ever thought that God may get considerbly more angry with people who worship false images of him than those who don't worship him at all?

Look at the claims Jesus made. He made Himself God. That is why they crucified Him.

in my opinion this only makes Jesus a nut who forgot to take his medication, he was not the only perosn in the acient world to claim to be desended from a god.

Guest radical4him

o yeah thunderbolt???

I'm not sitting at home, being bored and stuffed up doing ziltch.

I've got vision, I'm going somewhere in life. I live life mate.

Jesus is life. The only you'll ever find.

Use it while you can before it is too late. God's wrath is upon you. It is coming soon to the town near you...

I happen to enjoy my godless life quite nicely thank you very much.

In fact, you're on the one board which incorporates people who are MORE happy because they've seen through the lies and propaganda, freed themselves of it and now live good lives as individuals, not lemmings to some totally flawed book.

o yeah thunderbolt???

Use it while you can before it is too late. God's wrath is upon you. It is coming soon to the town near you...

Is this a prophecy or something? What do you think is going to happen in a town near him?

Hey Radical,

Not sure why you keep quoting the bible there dude. I could just as easily come back with quotes from Star Trek novels, Harry Potter books, or Lord of the Rings.

Wise words from my enjoyed mythological stories and fiction are just as good as yours.

Unless you have absolute proof, as in actual tangible evidence that can stand up to objective testing and verification that the Bible was the inspired word of god...don't waste our time here. It's tedious and we have more evidence against the existence of Biblegod than you can EVER prove.

Note I specify Biblegod. As I'm a deist, I happily acknowledge that there likely is a god (just not yours), as to the likelihood of the bible being that beings work? No way. No supreme being worthy of the title could ever concieve of the level of prejudice, cruelty, and megalomanic ego displayed by the "god" depicted in it's pages.

And I'll tell you what, if the true creator is anything like that, I would rather burn in hell than exist with the shame and disappointment I would feel for eternity that such a being was in any way responsible for all existence. I'd rather learn that my biological parents were a brother who raped his sister resulting in me.

i think theirs a possibility a god could exist. i think their probally is a creator but this creator has never came and told me it was jesus, this creator never told me to believe the bible, this creator never showed itself too me. theirs no proof the creator is jesus. the creator never gave the world its name, form or even proved itself. if it did then their wouldnt be other religions because it revealed its truth, their wouldnt be imagees of god like krishna or jesus because we would know what the creator looked like. god either dosent exist or dont really care what you think of it. think about all the atheists on here dont you think if the creator wanted people to believe in it it wouldve showed itself to atheists? i am not atheist if you read what i said in other gods? youd know that. too me your saying i am atheist because i believe in some other god besides jesus. well im athiest when it comes to jesus i see no proof of him what so ever and i have looked and looked. im athiest when it comes to people claiming to be god. i dont believe in a human being a god sorry i just dont.

Willi:

If I leave lots of junk in a garage for 3000 years, would you get a brand new BMW on the end of that??

Off caurse not. An intelligent designer designed that and made it.

So who made a tree? You say nature. Ok, where did the previous tree come from, and the previous one.....and lets go on to the beginning of beginnings.

Designer - > Design

Creator - > Creation

O yes, by the way. I'm not on this forum 24/7. I do it in my precious spare time. so if I do not answer, I do not run!Give me some time.

yES THERE ARE HUNDEREDS OF RELIGIONS. Which 1 is right?? Very good question.

Did mohammed claim to be THE ONLY WAY? nOPE. bUDDA? nOPE. Budda didn't even believe in a god.

What about Jesus?

He said: ' I AM THE DOOR THAT LEADS TO LIFE'

I am the good shephard

I AM THE TRUTH, THE WAY AND THE LIFE. NO ONE, YES NO-ONE COMES TO GOD EXEPT THROUGH ME.

A lot of cult leaders claim to be the only way to god. Those are the worst in my opinion. Jesus is no different. He is also not real, and copied from older myths. The only reason he got so popular is because of the early church's violent and aggressive propaganda.

Adding a creator to the equation only moves the problem. If nothing can come from nothing then the creator also requires a creator, and this creator also requires a creator and so on and so on. If you say this is not the case, then there is no reason why the universe had to be created by an intelligent designer in the first place. Your argument is nul and void.

Just passing through, but I thought I'd say something. I think you guys are being "punk'd". "Radical4him" reads suspiciously like another member of this forum. I won't say who, but I believe I recognize the writing style, despite the fact that he's trying hard to cloak himself with "Xian" idiocy.

But then again, I could be wrong. Either way. Enjoy your boxing with shadows. :wicked:

Let's just take a look at a couple of bolded parts here...

which part in my previous post did you have trouble with hhhmmmmmm lets review:

5:10 And they who disbelieve and deny Our revelations, such are rightful owners of hell.

Ummm... kinda sounds like he's saying his way or the highway too. Maybe you should come up with a little better argument there if you really think you have a chance of convincing folks who have already been there & done that.

as for the second part, Jesus didn't make himself god, he claimed it. David Koresh in Waco claimed to be god and they killed him too. Does that mean he was the messiah? Maybe Koresh was actually was your "second coming" and the ATF just fucked up your whole world...

And Buhdda didn't think much of the idea of a god for pretty much the same reasons that we do here. He saw all the suffering in the world and tried to take steps in THIS LIFE to help people. Some guy getting nailed to a tree just doesn't do a hell of a lot for a starving family except condemn them to more suffering if they don't worship your God-zilla.

you're going to have to do a little better than what you're dishing out dude...

and if this is a spoof...

hey, good job! It's hard to sound as nutty as the nuts even when you try... Kudos!

radical,

You have not in any way presented an even reasonable logical arguement to anything we have said, but then you did not provide a reasonable logical arguement in the first place.

In order to use the Bible as your basis of fact, which you hear say quote, rarely giving verses, then ask me if I've read it when I highly doubt you have other than selected passages. You have to prove the Bible is indeed fact. This should be a simple task if it is indeed the word of your almighty god who speeks to you, right? Please reference extra biblical documentation that the bible is indeed true which as I have said should be easy to do if it is indeed true. Also, please reference extra biblical proof that Jesus existed other than he speaks to you. We don't know you, how would we know if you are telling the truth or suffer from a mental illness.

If Jesus did indeed exist than it should be very easy to prove it with documented evidence outside the Bible. Please reference it.

Thanks

Taph

Just passing through, but I thought I'd say something. I think you guys are being "punk'd". "Radical4him" reads suspiciously like another member of this forum. I won't say who, but I believe I recognize the writing style, despite the fact that he's trying hard to cloak himself with "Xian" idiocy.

But then again, I could be wrong. Either way. Enjoy your boxing with shadows. :wicked:

Oh, Grinch, even if he is a spoof (no one is this dumb, though I have been surprised before) we've had such a long dry spell of fundies that we're desperate for fundie toying fun.

Taph

Varokhar:

God did show Himself as Jesus and still people did not believe.

People do not out of nature want to except there is a God. They run from God out of nature.

God showed Himself to you, NOW IT IS YOUR TURN

You can know God. Ask Him to talk to you. Ask Him. I dare you.

How do you wait for Him? Like you wait for a bus. Just sit and wait till he comes!

Your god did not show himself to anyone. There is no historical proof of this godman of yours ever having existed. If he was alive and did half the things the Babble claims he did, there would be many sources backing it up. There are none - see: Jesus Never Existed and Jesus is Risen and Over 500 People Saw Him!

But I am sure you won't even look the links over, since it would compromise your walk with Jeezus™. But you're a warrior for the Lard, right - NOW IT IS YOUR TURN!

And most people by their very nature want to accept there is a god. Atheism is but one non-xian path; all others posit the existence of at least one god of some kind. I personally follow a blend of Deism and Indo-European Heathenry with emphasis on the Slavic and Germanic strains. Most people, however, don't want to accept bullshit, and when it is revealed that the Xian god is indeed bullshit, people won't accept him.

And I asked your god to talk to me. For 27+ years I did that, and in the end I was forced to admit that Jeezus™ wasn't going to talk to me. I practiced prayer according to the discipline of many sects, and also just went on the Babble alone for my guidance. But still nothing. If Jeezus™ cares about my soul and wants me to have a relationship with him, then what was the hold up?

The answer is, of course, that your god does not exist. All your dares and all your regurgitation of tripe we've all heard before and used to waste our time believing will not reconvert us. It will only reassure us that we made the right choice.

Thanks for the reassurances :)

I was thinking about replying in a civil manner until I saw this and decided that it wasn't worth it.

So alas..... You ARE a pompous ass, as Kuro points out. GO FUCK YOURSELF

I was thinking about replying in a civil manner until I saw this and decided that it wasn't worth it.

So alas..... You ARE a pompous ass, as Kuro points out. GO FUCK YOURSELF

So...he likes the fact his god is a terrorist?

Taphophilia:

Proof for that is the New testament. Ever read it?

Look how Jesus handled the Pharicees. The religious people.

He showed them LIFE. That's what made them so blind. Religion. Rules and regulations.

Jesus came to set us FREE from rules.

What you need to understand about waiting for God. God has His ways and is NOT our ways.

We wait upon Him and He wILL speak. I know. He speaks to me, if you believe it or not...

I sort of read this thread late, just got back from work. Man, this fundi is not even well equipped in apologetics.

The New Testament/Gospels prove that Jesus so and so, this and that.....

And Radical you didn't see how so flawed and problematic it is?

Why search for God if you can know Him??

I know him, and his name is Odin.

Prove me wrong. I dare you.

JESUS!!!!

He reached out to us! He wanted to have a relationship with us!

Too bad that he never existed.

Thank God Christianity is not a religion!!!!! praise God it's a relationship!!!!!

Ah, lying for jebus. Why am I not surprised? :Hmm:

I appreciate your vigor & zeal. What you need to understand is that you're employing very basic logic. Which is great, but to most of us here, who are very skilled at research, intense debate & complex logical machinations, you're not brining anything new. We've heard your reasoning & arguments 1000 fold and have answered them with hard cold facts & reason.

o yeah thunderbolt???

You do understand that you are speaking to mostly exChristians. Many of us were even fundamental as you, although maybe not as ignorant of our audience when posting on a message board. In other words I have seen and been a better witness for Jesus than you are here. If you care for our souls, stop the pigeon evangelism, and post some challenging posts and/or threads. If you can't put up, than please shut up.

• 2 weeks later...

This is incorrect, invisible people such as Jesus aren't real, which is why nobody can actually see or hear them. Furthermore, people who hallucinate that Jesus is in the room with them are likely suffering from a mental disorder, and possibly a severe one like schizophrenia or even psychosis. The next time you experience these delusions, the best course of action is to drive yourself to the nearest mental hospital for a complete evaluation.

This is also incorrect..... the gods are not "out to get us", nor is it healthy for humans to fear the non-existent. Just as we shouldn't fear the Easter Bunny, Santa Claus, Zeus, Vishnu or Allah, nor should we fear Jesus, Jehova, or any of your other invisible friends like the holy spirit, Satan, angels, etc. Again, the best course of action for people who are afraid of the non-existent is to seek immediate crisis intervention from a trained professional.

Hope this helps.