Goodbye Jesus

What Is A "real" Christian?

Guest no_turning_back

This will be the last that you'll hear from me. I'm not going to be hanging out at this site or meddling in your business anymore. Don't pat yourself on the back just yet, however. My decision not to return to this site is hardly because I am being scared away by you, or because you're responses were just too witty for me to defend. Rather, because I'm smart enough to know that it will be a neverending debate & one that I don't care to waste my time with anymore. So why'd I post to begin with? What can I say? Boredom gets the best of me sometimes.

I think No_Turning_Back just Turned Back. :)

I'm completely open to your ridicule & it isn't going to phase me a bit, to be honest. I already knew coming into this that I was going to get a backlash, and that is quite alright with me. I suspected that your retort would be exactly what it was. Rightfully so. This is your site, with your beliefs. I'd shared your mindset in the past & would have been just as defensive, at the time, as you are being now. You're not telling me anything that I hadn't already once thought myself, so this entire scenario was rather predictable.

I know that some of you are probably thinking that I'm arrogant enough to assume that I can change you & that is why I posted. You're wrong, I know better than that. I realized a long time ago that I cannot change the world, but I can pray for all the lost souls & hope that God will intervene. Truth is, a friend pointed me to this site, and I happened to answer a question that was asked in one of the posts. Simple as that, don't read too much into it.

This will be the last that you'll hear from me. I'm not going to be hanging out at this site or meddling in your business anymore. Don't pat yourself on the back just yet, however. My decision not to return to this site is hardly because I am being scared away by you, or because you're responses were just too witty for me to defend. Rather, because I'm smart enough to know that it will be a neverending debate & one that I don't care to waste my time with anymore. So why'd I post to begin with? What can I say? Boredom gets the best of me sometimes.

If you have things that you'd like to point out to one another, then by all means, continue on with this post. However, I honestly will not be returning to read anything else, so there's not much of a point in replying to me. I'm certainly not expecting anyone to lose sleep over that one, I'm just being honest & saving you the time it would take to type a reply. A sweetheart, am I not?

Awww....why do all the fun ones bail out before you get a chance to ream them a new hole? Oh well.

I think No_Turning_Back just Turned Back. :)

He didn't even try! NTB: "I can't win so I'm not playing!"

Taph

Scary thing is...I WAS NTB about 6 years ago! :ugh:

Thank the invisible skyman I'm damned for all eternity now! :phew: