Goodbye Jesus

*()^%&*%$$+_)(**&^%

chefranden

So I'm thinking why not get some chocolate Jesuses to celabrate the easter season. Wouldn't be cool to pass out Chocolate Jesuses at work, or the mall?

I can't find any! :vent:

The best I could do is the heart of Jesus or Mary for $29 a pop.

Maybe it's high time for someone to fill this Easter confectionary void. Make a mold and start cranking out Chocolate Jesus'. Sounds blasphemous? HA! Ever been inside a Christian bookstore? These assholes will sell ANYTHING "in the name of Jesus". It's all about the money. :wicked:

So I'm thinking why not get some chocolate Jesuses to celabrate the easter season. Wouldn't be cool to pass out Chocolate Jesuses at work, or the mall?

Wouldn't it be even cooler with a dying Jesus on a cross chocolates? With some strawberry jelly squirting out of his hands and head. Could be part of a collectible set, with one for each of the disciples, and one with Judas hanging from a tree, and also an alternative version with Judas on the ground with his guts spilled. Way cool! :HaHa:

(Btw, good to see you back Chef!)

Hans, that would be pretty cool. Reminds me of the Penn & Teller jello heart that bled when you cut into it. Maybe a touch much for mass consumption though.

But a chocolate Jesus would be great, especially if it was the fun Jesus from Dogma giving a thumbs up and a smile. You probably could even sell it at Christian type stores and they wouldn't get the humor.

Dude Jesus Chocoloate, or Surfing Jesus Chocolate. Wouldn't surprise me it would sell like crazy. :HaHa: This is a new niche! Could really be something.

Here's the real question. If everybody bites the ears off first from the chocolate bunny, what would they bite off Jesus?

I should tell my fucking wife about that; she would start making them right away. Shes an idiot. Then she would think that she is witnessing to the lost. Fucked up bitch. :loser:

Wow...such nice words about your wife. And you worship the Christian god still or have you overcame that handicap?

Wow...such nice words about your wife. And you worship the Christian god still or have you overcame that handicap?

Oh diffentiately! Yes, I believe in the Christian God. I just dont believe in the fuckwipes in this world that call theirselves Christians, including my wife. ( Ex wife)

Oh diffentiately! Yes, I believe in the Christian God. I just dont believe in the fuckwipes in this world that call theirselves Christians, including my wife. ( Ex wife)

:twitch: Hope all goes well Yoyo, This is the 3rd post I've seen from you where you seem hostile and angry. Sorry about the difficult times.

Here's the real question. If everybody bites the ears off first from the chocolate bunny, what would they bite off Jesus?

I guess it would become the new question, "do you like to eat his head or his feet first"? Then the question should also be asked, "Have you ever tried dipping Jesus into some peanut butter first?" Of course then there's the sad cry of the youngster, "Jesus is melting"! Then the final question, "Do we put these Jesus Bunnies in an Easter basket with fake grass, or do we drag out the Nativity scene from Christmas and lay him in the manger?"

"Eating the Lord's body isn't for just communion anymore! Try some Holy Transmutation Chocolate Jesus Bunnies this Easter!!" :yum:

:twitch: Hope all goes well Yoyo, This is the 3rd post I've seen from you where you seem hostile and angry. Sorry about the difficult times.

:eek: Ditto. Sorry about the hard times, YoYo. Divorce sucks the big wand and it hurts like hell. And while I'm glad these events have led you into free thought, I hope you don't go into self-destructive behavior. NOT believing in Christians does not mean you must become a raving assmunch. (Unless that is what you want. :HaHa: )

Be at peace, dude.

A friend of mine found a chocolate cross at a local grocery store. We made fun of the tackiness of it.

YoYo,

Sorry to hear things have been rough. Our society has not been geared towards fostering a sense of community with our fellow man the last thirty years or so. We've moved so much in the direction of isolationism and fear (thanks media fearmongers), it takes even more effort than ever to share trust and respect when it seems all the world wants you to be paranoid and psychotic about personal intimate relationships.

I'm glad you safe enough to vent your personal frustrations among us. I think you will find us less inclined overall to exploit your personal vulnerabilities than you might have supposed.

I hope you find Peace.

:thanks:

they have cross lolypops thats funny. itd be funnier if they had jesus on it. :lmao:

quote name='oberon' date='Apr 13 2006, 01:48 PM' post='161752']

Ask and ye shall recieve!

http://www.chocolatefantasies.com/religious.htm

Chocolate Jesus or Mary - $5.50 each

3 Ounces, Cello Bag & Ribbon

Their Easter candy is kosher too! :lmao:

they have cross lolypops thats funny. itd be funnier if they had jesus on it. :lmao:

They do. That's the Chocolate Crucifix mold. Now we CAN "eat of Jesus' body"! Yum!

Here's a chocolate Jesus for you! Glory!

chocochrist.png

It wouldn't do any good to make and eat a chocolate Jesus, in three days, or on the third day, or less, it would be resurrected out of your ass in a more spiritual form.

I'd go for the jugular for the first bite.... Hehe (I bet the vampires would do the same. Hey Zoe, what you say, take a bit at Jesus neck? :) )

How 'bout some chocolate shellfish.? They're Kosher!

whetstone_shells_small.jpg

It wouldn't do any good to make and eat a chocolate Jesus, in three days, or on the third day, or less, it would be resurrected out of your ass in a more spiritual form.

:lmao:

:lmao: Glory!