Goodbye Jesus

Sorry Women

Guest freedwoman

Guest freedwoman

I'm sorry for what I said about other women. I'm struggling with my own feelings of inferiority under men because of the Bible and Christianity. But just because I feel inferior to men it does not mean I or women in general are inferior to men. I am truly sorry ladies. I hope you will forgive me? The fact that we left this abusive oppressive religion actually shows how intelligent, courageous, and strong we really are as women. Peace. Stay tough ladies. 

🤝👍💪👊

1 hour ago, freedwoman said:

I'm sorry for what I said about other women. I'm struggling with my own feelings of inferiority under men because of the Bible and Christianity. But just because I feel inferior to men it does not mean I or women in general are inferior to men. I am truly sorry ladies. I hope you will forgive me? The fact that we left this abusive oppressive religion actually shows how intelligent, courageous, and strong we really are as women. Peace. Stay tough ladies. 

🤝👍💪👊

Let it GO, @freedwoman!

The more you allow your past fling with xtianity to impact your daily life the more impact it has on your daily life.

Now, don't make me come over there and invoke my (former)  xtian male authority over you! :poke:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, freedwoman said:

Don't worry I won't post here anymore. 

People are attempting humor (as in the above post) that may be difficult to see if you are feeling particularly wounded by previous experiences. If you offend anyone, people will let you know. It can be a rough journey letting go of your painful past, but I hope you can find your way out if it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

6 hours ago, freedwoman said:

🤝👍💪👊

I had those feelings and then I discovered Wicca. My magick makes me the equal of any man.we have woman's intuition and magick is birthright . You are equal to a man NEVER forget that!

• Super Moderator

It can be very hard and painful to get past that christian brainwashing.  There are as many ways of dealing with it as there are people who are brainwashed.     If someone's advice speaks to you, look into it.   If it doesn't,  move on to something else.    Give it time and please don't be so hard on yourself.   ((Hugs))

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, freedwoman said:

Thanks everyone for accepting my apology. 🤗

No apology was necessary, but if it makes you feel better......you’re forgiven. :17:  :beer:

Guest freedwoman
16 minutes ago, Geezer said:

No apology was necessary, but if it makes you feel better......you’re forgiven. :17:  :beer:

Thanks. I need to think before I speak.