Goodbye Jesus

Giving y'all a sneak preview of the binding spell I am working on

LeiaBryant

7 hours ago, LeiaBryant said:

I am going to see a therapist too. But I believe I have to heal the spiritual damage not just the mental

Please explain further, how do you define these. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, TruthSeeker0 said:

Please explain further, how do you define these. 

Mental health is psychological and spiritual Health is metaphysical.

9 hours ago, LeiaBryant said:

I am going to see a therapist too. But I believe I have to heal the spiritual damage not just the mental

There is a great deal of overlap between the two.  Best wishes!!

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Weezer said:

There is a great deal of overlap between the two.  Best wishes!!

I agree there is a lot of overlap

• 1 month later...

I hate to say it, but if there's any chance that some radical fundie church could fall into disarray over a magick spell, meh, fire away!!!!

If it works, let's please do the global conference of seventh day adventist's next. And the Church of Christ while the momentum is going....

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, Joshpantera said:

I hate to say it, but if there's any chance that some radical fundie church could fall into disarray over a magick spell, meh, fire away!!!!

If it works, let's please do the global conference of seventh day adventist's next. And the Church of Christ while the momentum is going....

If we can prove this works I can think of all sorts of things we could do... :D 

But beware the power of the darkside... once down the dark path you start, forever will it dominate your destiny.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/22/2020 at 9:38 PM, Joshpantera said:

My spell is specifically made for cults that harm others. My magick in order to work must come from a place of love and not hate. It is about freeing those in bondage to cults. Do either of those churches you mentioned qualify as a cult? I mean like B.I.T.E. model cult.

11 hours ago, LogicalFallacy said:

If we can prove this works I can think of all sorts of things we could do... :D 

But beware the power of the darkside... once down the dark path you start, forever will it dominate your destiny.

It is magick of light not darkness. The difference is one comes from Love and the other from fear. 

9 hours ago, LeiaBryant said:

My spell is specifically made for cults that harm others. My magick in order to work must come from a place of love and not hate. It is about freeing those in bondage to cults. Do either of those churches you mentioned qualify as a cult? I mean like B.I.T.E. model cult.

Very close. And they don't profess to be a cult. They don't ask you to leave your family. But it's harmful as a mind fuck on unsuspecting people. There's a 19th prophet / leader as founder. Charles Taze Russell branched off to create his own cult, the jehovah's witness. The Branch Dividian's of Waco Texas, spun off of SDAism. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Joshpantera said:

Very close. And they don't profess to be a cult. They don't ask you to leave your family. But it's harmful as a mind fuck on unsuspecting people. There's a 19th prophet / leader as founder. Charles Taze Russell branched off to create his own cult, the jehovah's witness. The Branch Dividian's of Waco Texas, spun off of SDAism. 

My goal is to attack dark spiritual forces. As I told another person in this thread all magick comes from two places love and fear. Magick of light comes out of love and dark magick comes from fear. Cults operate by using fear to control people. For example they want you to be afraid of your own emotions by labeling some feelings (not actions but the feelings) as worldy sinful or wrong.  Is this a type of Christianity based on a loving God that dies for the sins of others or is it a Christianity based on fear of burning alive forever in a pit of fire? One is a religion of light and the other is a cult of darkness.

• Like 1

On 7/25/2020 at 7:52 AM, LeiaBryant said:

My goal is to attack dark spiritual forces. As I told another person in this thread all magick comes from two places love and fear. Magick of light comes out of love and dark magick comes from fear. Cults operate by using fear to control people. For example they want you to be afraid of your own emotions by labeling some feelings (not actions but the feelings) as worldy sinful or wrong.  Is this a type of Christianity based on a loving God that dies for the sins of others or is it a Christianity based on fear of burning alive forever in a pit of fire? One is a religion of light and the other is a cult of darkness.

That is a good point. Previously we had discussed how black magick has to do with trying to manipulate outcomes without the consent of the person in question. Where there's no free will of the other in the exchange. So when christians are praying for people to stop sinning, or even just to get better if they're sick, without the consent of the other person, it's treading closely to black magick. 

The above furthers that line of inquiry into how many christians today tend to operate.

And it brings more to the table in terms of outlining further where dark oriented intentions can be located in popular christian thinking. Christianity is mixed up. It has light and dark intention side by side in the bible. Even to the extent that the writers have jesus himself coming from both angles, sometimes loving, other times threatening hell fire and promoting a fear based narrative.

In that sense, we find writers specifically designing their idea of jesus as a black magician, basically. So both examples you give above are equally represented in the bible. It seems that christianity is a christianity of light and dark intentions from the bible forward, spanning out to all existing believers today. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Joshpantera said:

That is a good point. Previously we had discussed how black magick has to do with trying to manipulate outcomes without the consent of the person in question. Where there's no free will of the other in the exchange. So when christians are praying for people to stop sinning, or even just to get better if they're sick, without the consent of the other person, it's treading closely to black magick. 

The above furthers that line of inquiry into how many christians today tend to operate.

And it brings more to the table in terms of outlining further where dark oriented intentions can be located in popular christian thinking. Christianity is mixed up. It has light and dark intention side by side in the bible. Even to the extent that the writers have jesus himself coming from both angles, sometimes loving, other times threatening hell fire and promoting a fear based narrative.

In that sense, we find writers specifically designing their idea of jesus as a black magician, basically. So both examples you give above are equally represented in the bible. It seems that christianity is a christianity of light and dark intentions from the bible forward, spanning out to all existing believers today. 

Good point maybe their God is bipolar. I am trying to figure out which aspect of the Bible (light or dark) is the most emphasized of n each sect of Christianity.

3 hours ago, Joshpantera said:

The Great (Black Magic) Commission.

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, midniterider said:

The Great (Black Magic) Commission.

👍👍

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.