Goodbye Jesus

Things Xians Need To Hear

Nihil

You do not own the month of december.

Its stupid to try and outlaw gays and abortions. No one is forcing you to have an abortion or same-sex marriage.

Mind your own business.

Shaking your finger and laying on judgement is NOT an effective witnessing technique.

Predicting that others will make fun of you for believing stupid shit, and feeling vindicated when it happens, makes you look like a supreme moron.

Anyone else care to add?

Predicting that others will make fun of you for believing stupid shit, and feeling vindicated when it happens, makes you look like a supreme moron.
You have to admit, out of all of Christianity's "predictions", this one here has shown to be true time and time again. :Doh:

:lmao:

Well - you know, ya gotta give credit where credit is due. :shrug:

:HaHa:

You don't own Easter, either.

It's mine, I tell you! Mineminemineminemine! Mwahahaha!

But I'll share if you play nice. (holds out basket of chocolate eggs)

What do mad monotheists in general need to hear?

Wrong question.

Should be: What do they need to get beaten into their skull cavities in Morse code?

Let's keep it short and simple and just use:

_ . . .. .. _. _ . _

Which means:

THINK!

Man, you really need a root.

Just because some dead guy on a stick loves you doesn't change the fact that you're an asshole...

_ . . .. .. _. _ . _

Which means:

THINK!

If they can't understand "think," what makes you believe they'll understand "_ . . .. .. _. _ . _"??

:Hmm:

_ . . .. .. _. _ . _

Which means:

THINK!

If they can't understand "think," what makes you believe they'll understand "_ . . .. .. _. _ . _"??

Then it should be repeated with a 10 lb sledgehammer until god gives them the blessing of speaking in tongues and they can translate it.

Just because something is written down in a book, even if that book is 2,000 years-old and claims to be the source of ultimate wisdom, even if lots of other gullible people believe it, DOES NOT MAKE IT REAL, MORONS! :vent:

Whew. No, I haven't said that in exactly that way. I have said it in polite form, but they refuse to listen. I really, really feel like screaming it sometimes. Our society needs to learn that everything they read isn't necessarily true.

Just because some dead guy on a stick loves you doesn't change the fact that you're an asshole...

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Love that!

My addition: Just b/c you can't think for yourself doesn't mean the rest of us can't or don't want to.

Just because priests hate gays doesn't change the fact that they themselves are....

And Jesus didn't mean you should love children that way.

Speaking in tongues makes you sound like a tool.

Oh, and Jesus never existed.

You don't own Easter, either.

It's mine, I tell you! Mineminemineminemine! Mwahahaha!

But I'll share if you play nice. (holds out basket of chocolate eggs)

just to humor my girlfriends family, i went with em to church last sunday for easter. you know what the pastor said about the origins of easter? he said that he went to a friends house one easter. his friends were jewish. his friends would boil eggs, hide the eggs and toys from their kids around the house, the kids would look for em, and then stated that was a jewish tradition and that's how easter egg hunting came about. everyone there at the church started to nod their head and say, "oh wow... i didnt know that. wow oh wow."

then he went on to talk about how one witness can put a person in jail. then he says how the bible states that 500 people saw jesus' ressurection and so it must be true.

-xtians need to hear the real origins of their "holy" days...

-they need to hear amethyst say

Just because something is written down in a book, even if that book is 2,000 years-old and claims to be the source of ultimate wisdom, even if lots of other gullible people believe it, DOES NOT MAKE IT REAL, MORONS! :vent:

_ . . .. .. _. _ . _

Which means:

THINK!

Then it should be repeated with a 10 lb sledgehammer until god gives them the blessing of speaking in tongues and they can translate it.

Ah! Okay, well that makes sense.

What do mad monotheists in general need to hear?

Wrong question.

Should be: What do they need to get beaten into their skull cavities in Morse code?

_ . . .. .. _. _ . _

Which means:

THINK!

When I was a Christian I always thunk I was thinking, and I always thunk that you wasn't thinking. Both of us were/are thinking without noticing that thinking minds run in the same ruts making it very hard to take a left turn. That's just how minds work.

Anyone else care to add?

Be brave, be kind, and don't eat bad bread.

When I was a Christian I always thunk I was thinking, and I always thunk that you wasn't thinking. Both of us were/are thinking without noticing that thinking minds run in the same ruts making it very hard to take a left turn. That's just how minds work.

You think? :grin:

More things Xians need to hear:

<rant>

I'm not giving you a hard time because of Jeezus. I'm giving you a hard time because you're a jerk.

Legalizing gay marriage isn't oppression of your religious freedom, no matter how many convoluted ways you try to claim it is. You just don't like it and you're trying to justify your bigotry in the name of real freedom. And you're a jerk.

Quit fucking whining about how society is making you tolerate moral behavior your religion doesn't approve of. You know who's really tolerating who? Non-Xians are tolerating *you* and your whiny petulant asses. And we're getting bloody fucking tired of it. And you're a jerk.

Worshipping a dead guy on a stick doesn't make you better than everybody else. Especially since you're still a jerk.

Oh yeah. And just shut the fuck up.

</rant>

Someone disagreeing with you does not make you persecuted.

Those of us who don't believe in the bible don't care what it says.

Talking about being joyful isn't the same thing as being joyful. And talking about love isn't the same as loving.

Xians also need to hear that...

America was not founded as a Xian country and there is no proof of such.

If god is all knowing why didn't he know you are an ass and just not make you?

-Jake

Talking about being joyful isn't the same thing as being joyful. And talking about love isn't the same as loving.

Ramen!

And neither does singing about them in cheesy hymns.

For the sake of fairness the following would also be nice:

"Believe it or not, not all monotheists are such literalist bigoted hatemongering fuckfaces like you. In fact, for christianity, you are the exception, not the rule. Outside of the realm of the jebus taliban, also known as the 4th reich of ameriKKKa, most "christians" are not obsessed with controlling other people's lifes, and gleefully forget about the bullshit in the wholly babble, restricting their faith to "be kind to others" - which is perfectly fine with me. You are not the majority, and the world does consist of much more than you in the moron country!"

Apologies to all reasonable Americans reading this - I trust you know how I mean it.

Well, my choice phases for all fundies:

Stay the hell out of our business and we will stay the hell out of your business, especially on the abortion and gay issues.

Jesus was gay with 12 men, surely you must have realised by now.

Freedom of religion doesn't mean you have the freedom of being a total jerk to everyone in your country, workplace, home, etc.

Arguing against science only make you look like a bunch of cavemen arguing about who or what caused the thunder to materialise.

All good progress made was by people who dared to buck the norms of society, you were like the people who hammered them to the ground.

Jesus if he existed and came back, he would be crucified by you of all people.

Just think, God if he existed, might like atheists and other people you repressed, he might favour them and take them to heaven and he might leave you in the dust.

Evolution and nature together is merciless, they march on and step on people who try to resist them.

You're making women and GLBT people kill themselves by passing stupid laws on what they should or shouldn't do.

A oldie but goodie:

Jesus loves you but everyone think you're an asshole.

You know all those doubts you have in the back of your head about your religion. It's not a Satanic attack! It's your brain trying to tell you something.