Goodbye Jesus

Jesus Christ & Satan (TRIGGER WARNING)!!!

Freed

If you are not at least 18 years old please don't read this...

Without going into graphic details I've had visions and thoughts of Jesus Christ and Satan making passionate love.  Creeped me the Hell out! I was even a born again baptized Jesus freak! Has anyone else ever suffered this? Would Jesus if he was real allow this to be seen? Is it blasphemy the Holy Spirit???  

5 minutes ago, midniterider said:

Would Jesus allow the holocaust? 

Yes of course. But this is very different. This is Jesus Christ and Satan making graphic love!!! It is degrading and demonizing Him. Remember when Herod from Acts 12 got eaten by worms from God for insulting God??? However God does kill babies. He condones wife abuse, child abuse, slavery,murdering homosexuals etc...

But insulting God is unforgivable. Especially like this. I didn't want to see that!!!

Still so confused and troubled. All these years later.

• Super Moderator

Did it look like this?

3042019-VEUAWJHF-7.jpg

• Haha 1

• Super Moderator

Or this?

10006167193_f8cc90bdec_z.jpg

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Freed said:

But insulting God is unforgivable

He isn't real, neither is Satan (or Spiderman, or Thor, or any of the many Hindu gods) You are experiencing a conditioned response to mental programming. You can insult Thor and Spiderman all day long, imagine them in bed, whatever. They don't exist, which is why Hollywood needs to spend millions on special effects making movies about them. Same as when Hollywood spent millions making all the films and TV series about Jesus, another fictitious character that people adopt as an imaginary friend and spend millions promoting. No need for any fear at all. But mental instability creates felt fears where none are justified, and I've seen a lot of that in the past year on several fronts. Instability is something that can be helped by a good doctor, and that isn't a slam it is just a fact that many people need help making their brains chemistry behave. Humans evolved well enough to survive, and that's about it. We do a lot better with the help of science and medicine. 

• Like 1

@TheRedneckProfessorNo it looked like neither. It was far more graphic and sexy then both those pics combined. 😋😘🥰😍😇🤗🥵 

I wanted to say thank you. This only is proving to me that Jesus Christ is NOT real. This is a source of comfort now!

On 4/15/2021 at 4:40 PM, TheRedneckProfessor said:

Did it look like this?

3042019-VEUAWJHF-7.jpg

Is that holy or unholy? :) Both?

• Super Moderator

More like my dream.

173972448_1139887706472069_6196537857342803919_n.jpg

• Haha 1

Jesus Christ being SATANS BITCH!!! Now we know Satan is the MAN of the house!!! 👊😱😭

2 hours ago, florduh said:

More like my dream.

173972448_1139887706472069_6196537857342803919_n.jpg

Sorry but Jizzus XXX SATAN is much much hotter!!! 😜🥰😇

3 hours ago, midniterider said:

I should so email these pics to everyone I know. Especially the Jizzus Freaks. 😇😇😇

4 minutes ago, Freed said:

I should so email these pics to everyone I know. Especially the Jizzus Freaks. 😇😇😇

Haha.  Only if you hate them and you want them to hate you.  

1 minute ago, TABA said:

Haha.  Only if you hate them and you want them to hate you.  

We already hate each other. 

Sorry foul language...

My family is nothing but lying pieces of backstabbing shit. Child beaters. Child abusers. Pedophiles. Wife beaters. Animal torturers. Mysoginist. Controlling. Old Fashioned Cock Sucking Cunts and Cock Cunts. 

3 hours ago, Freed said:

Sorry foul language...

My family is nothing but lying pieces of backstabbing shit. Child beaters. Child abusers. Pedophiles. Wife beaters. Animal torturers. Mysoginist. Controlling. Old Fashioned Cock Sucking Cunts and Cock Cunts. 

There's no shortage of people fucked in the head who cling to christianity as some sort of safety net. Thinking it will do something for them. Obviously it doesn't do anything for them if they keep repeating the same bullshit and never take a lesson or stop. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Joshpantera said:

There's no shortage of people fucked in the head who cling to christianity as some sort of safety net. Thinking it will do something for them. Obviously it doesn't do anything for them if they keep repeating the same bullshit and never take a lesson or stop. 

Yep. Just like Priests, Women Sunday School Teachers, and even some parents. God is even a sicko. He married his own children!!! 🤮😱😰

The bride of christ thing is one of the stupidest aspects of christianity in my opinion. I'm sure a better metaphor could have been conceived of and applied. 

• Thanks 1

• Super Moderator
21 hours ago, midniterider said:

I guess it's like the christian version of Yin and Yang.  They kind of resemble sperm, too, so...

images.jpeg

1 hour ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

I guess it's like the christian version of Yin and Yang.  They kind of resemble sperm, too, so...

images.jpeg

Wow, coincidence? I think not. :)

On 4/18/2021 at 11:16 AM, midniterider said:

Wow, coincidence? I think not. :)

How could it be coincidence? Everything everybody does was planned by Jesus. Old Hey-Zeus created your life to be meaningless, my life to be meaningless, the whole fricken thing is meaningless. That means somewhere in the plan it states I will write this post and if nobody likes it, complain to Jesus because he wrote it - I'm just a bot-for-Jesus.

26 minutes ago, Extant said:

How could it be coincidence? Everything everybody does was planned by Jesus. Old Hey-Zeus created your life to be meaningless, my life to be meaningless, the whole fricken thing is meaningless. That means somewhere in the plan it states I will write this post and if nobody likes it, complain to Jesus because he wrote it - I'm just a bot-for-Jesus.

Are you saying that spending forever in heaven with your lips plastered to Jesus' butt is meaningless? /s 

1 minute ago, midniterider said:

Are you saying that spending forever in heaven with your lips plastered to Jesus' butt is meaningless? /s 

Do I have to pucker up, or is it closed lips? Jesus must have one big ass butt.