Goodbye Jesus

Theism? I Don’t Believe! Deism? I Don’t Care!

TABA

6 hours ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

I hope you still find it funny when the Six Nippled One (Glorify Her Name) peels the flesh from your body with her razor sharp claws. 

Heretic!

Ah, the ramblings of an unbelieving heathen. Have I not told thee of the Great Unicorn, and the horn that will be thrust upon thee shouldest thou continue your blasphemous worship of the so-called Six Nippled One? It is but a mere feline of nature. For yay, I have spoken to thee, and thou hast blasphemed the Great Unicorn by calling her greatness a goat. Woe unto ye, savage, heathen, pussy patter! For lo, the horn shall be thrust upon thee, and thy innards shalt be pierced! Tremble and fear oh heathen, for I doth hear the oncoming sound of thunderous hooves! Repent before it is too late!

On 7/20/2022 at 6:28 PM, TheRedneckProfessor said:

Thousands of years of religion, hundreds of years of science have produced nothing; but this Johnny-come-lately seriously entertains the delusion that he's going to convince us with entropy and the conservation of god damn matter and energy.

As if not a single one of the REAL scientists ever thought of it.

And now for a musical interlude....

On 7/21/2022 at 12:54 AM, LogicalFallacy said:

Ah, the ramblings of an unbelieving heathen. Have I not told thee of the Great Unicorn, and the horn that will be thrust upon thee shouldest thou continue your blasphemous worship of the so-called Six Nippled One? It is but a mere feline of nature. For yay, I have spoken to thee, and thou hast blasphemed the Great Unicorn by calling her greatness a goat. Woe unto ye, savage, heathen, pussy patter! For lo, the horn shall be thrust upon thee, and thy innards shalt be pierced! Tremble and fear oh heathen, for I doth hear the oncoming sound of thunderous hooves! Repent before it is too late!

Aye! 

The not present everywhere, omnipresent, will lay waste unto ye!!!!!

• Super Moderator
On 7/21/2022 at 12:54 AM, LogicalFallacy said:

Never.  I will never bow my knee before your horny goat.  False prophet and worshipper of farm animals. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Super Moderator

Johnny -- if you are still around, I do have some followup answers for you.

One - you were quibbling about the beginning of life, and if I interpreted your words correctly, you are arguing that if science cannot demonstrate how life began, ergo, YHWH is real...is that correct?

Two - Apologists like to use the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics as some kind gotcha, when in reality they don't even understand it. Lord Kelvin even calculated the earth at over a few millions years old, and if memory serves me right, he did not believe in evolution.

Three - there is plenty written about evolution of human sexuality. Have you read explored the subject yourself, or are you relying on Ken Ham here?