Goodbye Jesus

Can this be explained in a skeptical secular way without referring to religion?

Aibao

16 hours ago, pantheory said:

Hi again Albaok Maybe you may have doubts when you read apologetics, but for me it all sounds like the same BS as the Bible. And as I said before. it's OK to be a agnostic if that's easier for you :)  But to blindly believe is worse IMHO.

How do you do that apologetics is BS for you? BS is otherwise "bullshit", right? I had moments when Christianity was also BS for me in general. But I was accused of having a closed heart and a closed mind, so I tried to open up to what this religion had to say. You see how it ended - total chaos and a mess in my head.

Note: All Regularly Contributing Patrons enjoy Ex-Christian.net advertisement free.
23 hours ago, Aibao said:

How do you do that apologetics is BS for you? BS is otherwise "bullshit", right? I had moments when Christianity was also BS for me in general. But I was accused of having a closed heart and a closed mind, so I tried to open up to what this religion had to say. You see how it ended - total chaos and a mess in my head.

Hi again Albao. Yup, BS means bullshit, which is slang for either lies, or fictional stories or material., etc. If it seems logical to you, believe it, If it doesn't, don't believe it. If you are unsure then you are an agnostic. I don't think one can pick out what parts of the Bible they like and discard or ignore the other parts they don't like or understand, But this is what many or most Christians do, right?  best wishes for you :)