Goodbye Jesus

Florida Crew

TheRedneckProfessor

• Super Moderator

Here's hoping the best for all you guys in Florida, especially y'all in and around the path of Hurricane Ian.  Y'all please check in when it's all over and let us know you're okay.  Also, let us know if there's anything we can do to help out.  

• Like 3

Speaking of which, I haven't seen Florduh post for about a month.

• Super Moderator
15 minutes ago, Fuego said:

Speaking of which, I haven't seen Florduh post for about a month.

@florduh texted me earlier.  Said he and Ms. Florduh were going to hunker down at a friend's house a little further inland and further from the direct path of the storm.

• Like 2

• Super Moderator

Still here and I can tell you there ARE atheists in foxholes! 😏

• Like 7

When Ian didn't cross Cuba very wide, I knew it was coming in south of Tampa Bay. By Tuesday I decided to pull the trigger and take my family to the SE coast. The eye went through town. We came back Friday morning and cleaned up. Found that some water had gone around the sandbags into the house. But not too bad. Our store was left untouched with no sign of water damage. But the building next door was wrecked.

Jesus apparently watches out closely for atheistic counter apologists and guards their properties with angelic beings! 

The lords work must have something to do with fighting against organized religions! He apparently doesn't like them. And favors those who unveil their treacheries.... 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• 1 month later...
  • Super Moderator

Everybody safe after Nicole?  

On 11/12/2022 at 3:04 PM, florduh said:

👍

Atheists should have driven out of state, north and inland. Surviving a hurricane in a foxhole ain't easy -- right?

• Like 1

On 11/12/2022 at 5:36 AM, TheRedneckProfessor said:

Everybody safe after Nicole?  

I was actually out west in a snowstorm in the Grand Canyon when Nicole hit. But everything was fine back home. It went north of us. And didn't flood this time around. 

• Like 2

• Super Moderator
48 minutes ago, Joshpantera said:

I was actually out west in a snowstorm in the Grand Canyon when Nicole hit. But everything was fine back home. It went north of us. And didn't flood this time around. 

We got some heavy rain and high winds in NPR; but no major damage. 

• 9 months later...
  • Super Moderator

Well, it's that time of year again.  We've got a predicted Category 3 hurricane 🌀 headed straight for us.  Last I heard they were expecting 7-10 foot swells all along the Gulf Coast.  If y'all ever wondered how the Prof thy Mod handles these kinds of events, I've attached some footage from last year's hurricane Ian.

Y'all check in once the coast is clear.

Looks like god is angry with Florida.  Sending 2 hurricanes.  One from the west, and one from the east.

2 hours ago, Weezer said:

Looks like god is angry with Florida.  Sending 2 hurricanes.  One from the west, and one from the east.

God must've got tired of reading the "Florida Man" news reports and memes.

• Haha 1

Stay safe, everyone!  I've been binge-watching the discussion thread at Eye on the Storm (the successor to the old "Cat 6" storm-watching blog on Weather Underground), and Idalia has been picking up speed all day - there's a chance it could be at Cat 4 by landfall tomorrow morning.

• Like 2

• Super Moderator

The Professorial family is safe.  We got some heavy rains and strong winds; but the worst of it hit farther north from us.  Florduh and his people are also safe and sound.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

The Professorial family is safe.  We got some heavy rains and strong winds; but the worst of it hit farther north from us.  Florduh and his people are also safe and sound.

Great to hear everyone's doing alright! Stay safe!

• Like 1