Goodbye Jesus

All Will Be Saved

jasonwhatever

I totally understand what you mean by saying that you felt empty. I could have written it off as my being maybe paranoid schizophrenic, but for the emptiness and the buzzing and swirling that I sometimes felt in my head. Those are not symptoms. It's like part of me just left my body, whether you call that your brain matter or your spirit or The Holy Spirit, for the physical body and soul are interconnected in a way. When there is a problem in the brain, it is because there is something wrong on the spiritual plane.

that does i give up jason whatever!

avoiding me just shows your damn ignorance.

Or the questions are irrelevant.

While it is commonly taught in Christian circles that if a person does not receive Christ in this life, they will burn forever in hell, this certainly is not true according to The Word of God and many "apocryphal" works that in the early Church were considered to be Scripture.

It is far better to receive Christ in this world that one does not have to die and go down to the place where souls, through pain of fire, are cleansed and purified. However, even they will be forgiven. For "as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive." Christ "gave Himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time." Enoch and The Shepherd of Hermas, which were both very honored and respected even as Scripture in the early Church, teach that those who die without receiving Christ in this world will be saved. God truly is merciful...He truly did not create His creatures to perish forever.

However, those who receive Christ in this world and then lose The Holy Spirit will perish forever in the fires of hell, the second death, for they have willfully sinned and, in God's Eyes, betrayed The Lord.

People ask what the purpose of this world is; the answer is actually simple. It is here to bring in the fulness of The Church, as Jesus Christ said to His Apostles "You are the salt of the earth." Because of this Church age, God receiving to Himself a Bride, this world continues, for the fulness has not yet come in. The world is a harvest field, and God is actively harvesting souls, each person in his order: first Christ Who was the first risen from the dead and the first fruit unto God, then the Church which are His first fruits, then those who sleep without having received The Lord shall be saved but they will be lower and without high honor in The Kingdom. As Jesus Christ Said that He has another flock, and He will bring that flock and join it with the former flock, and the flock shall be one. And no one shall be saved without The Sacrifice of Christ when He died on The Cross.

However, those who reject The Lord knowingly after having been sealed with His Spirit are in danger of eternal death. This is my state.

I reject all gods, goddesses and any progeny they might have had in all of their man-made tales. This includes your adulterer god, Yahweh, his bastard love child, Jesus, his adulteress mother, Mary, the mighty morphin' power god, the Holy Spirit, the god of the underworld, Satan and all the demigods they commonly call saints. I also reject all afterlife myths along with the myth of the soul. Oh, and I've blasphemed the Holy Ghost plenty of times. Do I get my Guaranteed Hell? Oh please?! lol...

is that really you asimov you usually are the first to post these questions now your calling them irrelevant? you going soft?

Or the questions are irrelevant.

ok i am going to ask a question that goes with the topic.

jason if you was born gay then god created you that way and it's been proven homosexuality is from birth and not chosen. people in bible times did not know this. just cause the bible says its a sin does not make it wrong. so why do you think it is your fault? do you think its fair that god made you this way then has the nerve to condem you?

Because it is through the blood of Christ that the spiritual power has effect to cleanse.

Can his blood get out coffee stains? How about spaghetti or grass? How about other blood? How does it compare to top brands like OxyClean, Spic & Span, Woolite or Clorox Cleanup? Does it have a pleasant smell like wild flowers or spring rain? lol...

While it is commonly taught in Christian circles that if a person does not receive Christ in this life, they will burn forever in hell, this certainly is not true according to The Word of God...

For those who have not ever heard of Christ or of his Daddy, Yahweh, the Bible teaches that they will go to Hell because:

Romans 1:20

For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

For those who were Christian and then rejected him, the Bible teaches they are going to Hell because:

Hebrews 6: 4-6

For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,

And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,

If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

For those who have blasphemed the Holy Spirit:

Matthew 12:31-32

Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.

And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

However, those who reject The Lord knowingly after having been sealed with His Spirit are in danger of eternal death.

We all die an "eternal" death. Just as the span before our birth was eternal, so shall it be afterward. Consciousness does not survive the brain simply because it is the product of it. Please read my essay on the subject:

http://www.reverendatheistar.com/proving_a_negative2.htm

Here is another great article that appeared in the National Geographic magazine in March last year:

http://www.reverendatheistar.com/the_mind_..._brain_does.htm

Happy reading!

And no one shall be saved without The Sacrifice of Christ when He died on The Cross.

First and foremost, Jesus never existed. He was never born, never lived and was never executed. It's all just fictional mythology that borrowed heavily from other earlier mythologies that were still widely popular at the time.

Second, it really would have been that big of a deal had it happened. According to your holy book your god had it all planned out before the universe was even created. It was just a small chapter in a book he had wriutten eons ago. And what is it to kill the son of a god, anyway? He's guaranteed a place by his Daddy. And can we be sure that he actually felt anything or that this was even a blip on his pain tolerance? Can a half god even be hurt? Perhaps it was all an elaborate song and dance to get the people to feel sorry for him. With his magical powers he could have cast any number of spells that would have made it appear that he was actually being killed. According to the newly unearthed Gospel of Judas, Jesus wanted to get rid of his body to reveal the god inside. How do you know that his death wasn't some sort of orgasmic skin shedding and that's why he was begging for it?

What about the sheer divine dyslexia of the whole crucifixion? How backwards is it to kill your son because you want to forgive other people? Why not punish the guilty? That would be logical. If someone stole my car, would I kill my son in order to forgive the thief? Of course not. The courts would recognize me as insane and sentence me to life in a state facility if I was lucky!

Guest Emerson

Jason, the Holy Spirit did NOT leave you. Unbelief can be as strong as belief. In other words, its all in your mind. Maybe you should check things out with a psychologist and see if it really is all in your head or if you're clinically depressed or ill. Just because you're spiritually depressed doesn't mean that you're mentally ill or that you have a disorder. It depends from person to person. Even so, it would help talking to a professional about your religious views and working through them.

Look at you Jason, you're so scared of being rejected and cast out by god, you're scared that you blasphemed the holy spirit, you're so scared of god and what he will do. I mean geez. What god are you worshipping?! It makes people wonder why anyone would want to worship the christian god, if god's followers are miserable.

You are living in fear and I'm sorry that you are. I feel the same frustration that others feel. We try to help you, look all of us are trying so hard to help you. But it doesn't feel as if you take anything we say into consideration. Even if people believe in God or anything else just as strongly, then they have to consider also the fact that they might be wrong.

Again, I don't think we can really help you. Its up to you to help yourself, go to a psychologist or a christian counselor because your fears are so set in deep that its best if you talked about your fears and worked through them. I am trying my best but I give up. Its just frustrating, you are just ignoring us.

I don't know, I feel bad for saying that and I know you are so frustrated as well. I wish you the best Jason. Your life is what you make of it and you're making your life a hellish place, a hell on earth. Sometimes the mind can seem like a prison. That's what religion is, its a mind game, but you must already know that otherwise why would you come here?

You come here because you have doubts, because maybe the bible isn't the real truth. You seem to go back and forth between belief and doubt and agony over your god and religion. Its tough, I just don't know that we are really helping you which is why I, along with others have suggested you go to professional counseling.

God has foreordained the blood of Christ for the "cleansing and purifying" of sin. How is it you say that fire does that?

Because it is through the blood of Christ that the spiritual power has effect to cleanse. After the unsaved pay the penalty for their own sins, they then receive The Holy Spirit that gathers them into The Kingdom of God. "Except a man be born again, he cannot see The Kingdom of God." And "The Spirit quickeneth."

[JB] You did say that it was the fire that cleanses and purifies. Now you correctly say it is the blood. What scripture(s) can you cite that support a person paying the penalty for his sins and then becoming born again after experiencing hell?

I'm not sure about this theory......if this is not the case, then the case is that the fires punish for a time to humble the person and bring them into the fear of God. Then repentance comes and thus the receiving of The Holy Spirit and pardon of sins through The Blood of Christ.

But, the unsaved will be saved, even if they die without Christ.

[JB] "When a cloud vanishes, it is gone. So he who goes down to Sheol, does not come up." (Job 7:9)

The wisdom of man is not a substitute for the word of God. The "doctrine" of limited punishment for the purposes of cleansing and purifying is a doctrine of man, not God (1 Tim. 4:1, 2 Tim. 4:3,4, Titus 1:9, Heb. 13:9). Jesus and the Apostles plainly taught eternal punishment for the unrepentant (Matt. 25:46, 2 Thes. 1:9, Rev. 14:9-11). It's not my purpose to be argumentative, rather that you consider what the scriptures say. Christ suffered the punishment we deserve for our sins so that we wouldn't in the eternal lake of fire. Such a love is not fathomable, nor a grace so free and abundant. The devil is a liar and a deceiver and is behind the "doctrines of men." Please study the verses sited and let them speak to your heart. God bless.

Peace

I know that you feel that it is your responsibility to come on here to defend The Doctrines and reiterate the fact that God's Love is so high and unfathomable that HE sent His son to die for sins.

But, in reality, He did not do that for us only; he did it for Himself also. He created sin (you may say this is a blasphemy for God is holy. But would it not be blasphemy to say that anything exists without God first making it? Then god is not God if there were things that were before Him, for if something existed in the beginning beside Him, then that questions the fact that He Alone exists forever of Himself) after creating sin and making a universal law dictating that all men have to die, or have a substitutinary death to pay for it, and then on top of that even if a human never sinned they still are guilty of sin because they inherited it from Adam and therefore are worthy to burn in hell forever for it, then He sends His Son to pay the price that He Himself demands. Really, then, in a sense Jesus paid His own price. He redeemed His Laws to Himself. And don't think either that if one receives Christ, it was a gift by God. It must be repaid with eternal gratitude toward Him for doing it. "Judgement must begin at the house of God." That is, after one receives Christ, they literally belong to Him, they become "not our own, for we are bought with a price," and they are His servants, suffering sorrow in the world, persecution, having to live this life in misery ("if in this life alone we have hope, then we are among men most miserable") being bound to pray in The Spirit always, being bound to crucify their flesh that God gave them to live in with its manifold temptations,etc. And I would tell you also that the vast majority of professing Chrstianity does not live up to the standards that The Lord set. God demands a higher price of obedience from those who have received The Gift of Jesus Christ's Blood on The Cross than of those who have not. Is it not, then, not really free. "Let us then offer up our bodies a living sacrifice."

God created diseases. Even satan cannot create a disease. God appointed there to be much sorrow and sickness and sadness in this world, all the while blaming it on the treachery of the wicked one satan. Satan did not rebel except that God had appointed that to be his portion. "He charges His angels with folly." "Man knoweth not the thoughts that are within him." "It is not within man to know his own goings." If one obeys, God gets all the glory, for "it is He who worketh it in you to will and do of His good pleasure." However, if one does not obey and is damned, God says that it is because satan has blinded the man. The man is damned.

God is exceedinly good and kind to those whom He has chosen to be kind and good to. But, He's brutally hateful to those who He decides to hate. "Jacob I have loved, but Esau I have hated." "The Lord has Mercy on who He wills to have Mercy." In reality, all humans are victims of God's will. It depends on how the dice played out in Heaven in God's Will before time. And it doesn't take much genius to see that God's favor toward David seems very unfair when compared to His disfavor on certain other individuals. By the way: Where is Solomon? Heaven or hell? I don't know of anyone who received more grace from God besides Jesus Christ as did Solomon. Yet Solomon became an apostate idolator. God does whatever He wills to do.

is that really you asimov you usually are the first to post these questions now your calling them irrelevant? you going soft?

I don't post those questions.

At this point, I can only say. Whatever Jason, whatever. Jason whatever. Whatever. :lmao:

He's only responding to what he wants to. He's ignoring all the rest. He's like the ostrich with his head in the sand. I don't see you! I don't see you! lol...

Jesus Fucking Christ, argue within your own stupid fucking theology on a different forum.

Hey, assholes, God doesn't exist, now fuck off.

Jesus Fucking Christ, argue within your own stupid fucking theology on a different forum.

Hey, assholes, God doesn't exist, now fuck off.

I agree. If you're not going to talk to the members of the forum, get the fuck out. Go preach your bullshit somewhere else. If I were a moderator I'd gag the bastard. Then he can ignore us all he wants. He'd have no voice! lol...

Jason,

Please see my avatar, thanks!

Taph

Jason,

Please see my avatar, thanks!

Taph

We have that on our door! :)

First off, after reading this post I have to conclude that you haven't been taking your pills lately. This really is a mess. The contradictions in the damn book seem to be taking their toll on your mind that apparently wants to be rational. Do you believe in this stupid god or not?

Then god is not God if there were things that were before Him, for if something existed in the beginning beside Him, then that questions the fact that He Alone exists forever of Himself)

God exists somewhere. God created everything. God is eternal. Where did god exist before he created a place to exist? If the place already existed it predates god. If not how could god have been anywhere to create anything? Contradictions of your god out of the gate. God can't exist in nothingness pretty much by definition.

after creating sin and making a universal law dictating that all men have to die, or have a substitutinary death to pay for it, and then on top of that even if a human never sinned they still are guilty of sin because they inherited it from Adam and therefore are worthy to burn in hell forever for it

Well, these are the rantings of some idiots that wrote the NT to fit their idea of what a god is. Paul was guilty of lying in his writings by "re-imagining" things from the OT and sin and how it relates to humans and jesus is just a big mind fuck.

Since your mind is mired in the bible then we'll use it:

Genesis 4 (God is talking to Cain before he kills Abel)

7 If you do well, will you not have honour? and if you do wrong, sin is waiting at the door, desiring to have you, but do not let it be your master.

NOTE: This is from the Bible in Basic English since it's easier to read than the KJV

Is god saying he is damning Cain via sin? Nope. He's saying that sin is almost like a stalker and that Cain in and of himself. Note that god doesn't say that "only I can help you defeat sin, Cain" or "all people are now slaves to sin for all time without my help and blind faith" or anything of the kind (not to mention not even a hint of a god-man). So who alone has the power to defeat sin by god's own direct testimony? Cain.

Here's some text I wrote a day or two ago to show how Paul twists Moses' words from Deuteronomy 30 around to suit his new jesus centric agenga:

So the problem is quite clear and is compounded by Paul's dishonesty in dealing with the verse to twist it to match his vision of the religion.

I'll quote the verses to compare so Paul's deception is exposed:

(In verses 1-4 Paul sets up his argument for faith in jesus and then twists the OT doctrine to make his point to the unwitting readers...who's going dig through the Torah by hand to disprove him after all)

(Romans 10 verses preceded by a "*")

*5 For Moses says that the man who does the righteousness which is of the law will get life by it.

The above stated is true if you read the entire speech. The problem is that we know that Paul is talking about a spritual life while Moses was speaking of a mortal life. An afterlife was not part of the religion to Moses and came much later on. Now, when "Moses" finally wrote these words (like in Babylon probably) the teachings of the Babylonians and other religions included such concepts that take shape over time.

*6 But the righteousness which is of faith says these words, Say not in your heart, Who will go up to heaven? (that is, to make Christ come down:)

11 For these orders which I have given you today are not strange and secret, and are not far away.

12 They are not in heaven, for you to say, Who will go up to heaven for us and give us knowledge of them so that we may do them?

Here's Paul's first lie as you can see. It mentions nothing of getting jesus. If jesus is the answer god clearly states that the answer, and jesus, is *NOT* found in heaven so don't bother looking there. There are *NO* secrets being kept by god. Everything that is to be known has been given to the people.

*7 Or, Who will go down into the deep? (that is, to make Christ come again from the dead:)

11 For these orders which I have given you today are not strange and secret, and are not far away.

13 And they are not across the sea, for you to say, Who will go over the sea for us and give us news of them so that we may do them?

Again, a twisting of what is said. Also, Paul seems to think that jesus is in the land of the dead from what I see (which is underwater...I know it was a "metaphor" used by god but Paul is wrong again because the wording is "across" or (in the KJV) "beyond" the sea and has absolutely nothing to do with "under" or the "deep" in any way.

Here's the proof of the word "beyond" from the KJV from Strong's:

region beyond or across, side

1. region across or beyond

2. side, opposite side

side 58, beyond 21, straight 3, passage 2, by 1, from 1, other 1,

against 1, over 1, quarter 1, Strong's synonym 1

As you can plainly see Paul is wrong as the word is *NEVER* used as he uses it. Not one single time in the entire language.

*8 But what does it say? The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart: that is, the word of faith of which we are the preachers:

14 But the word is very near you, in your mouth and in your heart, so that you may do it.

Here's Paul's final deception in this passage. Note that he conveniently cuts off the action portion of the original message. Where god himself states "so that you may do it" Paul replaces that with (in

this translation) "that is, the word of faith of which we are the preachers." He totally usurps the portion of the verse where "GOD" enables man to achieve righteousness on his own and replaces it with he own customized doctrine essentially forcing the people to go through "faith" to get to god and not just that but through *PAUL's* very own version of this faith so trusting god isn't enough so Paul sets himself up as the pathway via his "teachings." Essentially this boils down to "self-empowerment" (the *ORIGINAL* message) versus "dependency" (the "better?" message). This is an absolute contradiction in ideology so someone isn't telling the truth here.

Hopefully this all helps you or at least someone understand just how devious Paul and the other NT writers really were. They were willing to alter the writings to suit their desires which is enough to cast doubt on anything they say.

However, you seem to want some sort of moral doctrine to follow so I'll help you with that one too. All the "lessons" really boil down to "Don't be a dick." If everyone on earth followed this then god's will would be done.

mwc

First off, after reading this post I have to conclude that you haven't been taking your pills lately. This really is a mess. The contradictions in the damn book seem to be taking their toll on your mind that apparently wants to be rational. Do you believe in this stupid god or not?

Then god is not God if there were things that were before Him, for if something existed in the beginning beside Him, then that questions the fact that He Alone exists forever of Himself)

God exists somewhere. God created everything. God is eternal. Where did god exist before he created a place to exist? If the place already existed it predates god. If not how could god have been anywhere to create anything? Contradictions of your god out of the gate. God can't exist in nothingness pretty much by definition.

after creating sin and making a universal law dictating that all men have to die, or have a substitutinary death to pay for it, and then on top of that even if a human never sinned they still are guilty of sin because they inherited it from Adam and therefore are worthy to burn in hell forever for it

Well, these are the rantings of some idiots that wrote the NT to fit their idea of what a god is. Paul was guilty of lying in his writings by "re-imagining" things from the OT and sin and how it relates to humans and jesus is just a big mind fuck.

Since your mind is mired in the bible then we'll use it:

Genesis 4 (God is talking to Cain before he kills Abel)

7 If you do well, will you not have honour? and if you do wrong, sin is waiting at the door, desiring to have you, but do not let it be your master.

NOTE: This is from the Bible in Basic English since it's easier to read than the KJV

Is god saying he is damning Cain via sin? Nope. He's saying that sin is almost like a stalker and that Cain in and of himself. Note that god doesn't say that "only I can help you defeat sin, Cain" or "all people are now slaves to sin for all time without my help and blind faith" or anything of the kind (not to mention not even a hint of a god-man). So who alone has the power to defeat sin by god's own direct testimony? Cain.

Here's some text I wrote a day or two ago to show how Paul twists Moses' words from Deuteronomy 30 around to suit his new jesus centric agenga:

So the problem is quite clear and is compounded by Paul's dishonesty in dealing with the verse to twist it to match his vision of the religion.

I'll quote the verses to compare so Paul's deception is exposed:

(In verses 1-4 Paul sets up his argument for faith in jesus and then twists the OT doctrine to make his point to the unwitting readers...who's going dig through the Torah by hand to disprove him after all)

(Romans 10 verses preceded by a "*")

*5 For Moses says that the man who does the righteousness which is of the law will get life by it.

The above stated is true if you read the entire speech. The problem is that we know that Paul is talking about a spritual life while Moses was speaking of a mortal life. An afterlife was not part of the religion to Moses and came much later on. Now, when "Moses" finally wrote these words (like in Babylon probably) the teachings of the Babylonians and other religions included such concepts that take shape over time.

*6 But the righteousness which is of faith says these words, Say not in your heart, Who will go up to heaven? (that is, to make Christ come down:)

12 They are not in heaven, for you to say, Who will go up to heaven for us and give us knowledge of them so that we may do them?

Here's Paul's first lie as you can see. It mentions nothing of getting jesus. If jesus is the answer god clearly states that the answer, and jesus, is *NOT* found in heaven so don't bother looking there. There are *NO* secrets being kept by god. Everything that is to be known has been given to the people.

*7 Or, Who will go down into the deep? (that is, to make Christ come again from the dead:)

13 And they are not across the sea, for you to say, Who will go over the sea for us and give us news of them so that we may do them?

Again, a twisting of what is said. Also, Paul seems to think that jesus is in the land of the dead from what I see (which is underwater...I know it was a "metaphor" used by god but Paul is wrong again because the wording is "across" or (in the KJV) "beyond" the sea and has absolutely nothing to do with "under" or the "deep" in any way.

Here's the proof of the word "beyond" from the KJV from Strong's:

region beyond or across, side

1. region across or beyond

2. side, opposite side

side 58, beyond 21, straight 3, passage 2, by 1, from 1, other 1,

against 1, over 1, quarter 1, Strong's synonym 1

As you can plainly see Paul is wrong as the word is *NEVER* used as he uses it. Not one single time in the entire language.

*8 But what does it say? The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart: that is, the word of faith of which we are the preachers:

14 But the word is very near you, in your mouth and in your heart, so that you may do it.

Here's Paul's final deception in this passage. Note that he conveniently cuts off the action portion of the original message. Where god himself states "so that you may do it" Paul replaces that with (in

this translation) "that is, the word of faith of which we are the preachers." He totally usurps the portion of the verse where "GOD" enables man to achieve righteousness on his own and replaces it with he own customized doctrine essentially forcing the people to go through "faith" to get to god and not just that but through *PAUL's* very own version of this faith so trusting god isn't enough so Paul sets himself up as the pathway via his "teachings." Essentially this boils down to "self-empowerment" (the *ORIGINAL* message) versus "dependency" (the "better?" message). This is an absolute contradiction in ideology so someone isn't telling the truth here.

Hopefully this all helps you or at least someone understand just how devious Paul and the other NT writers really were. They were willing to alter the writings to suit their desires which is enough to cast doubt on anything they say.

However, you seem to want some sort of moral doctrine to follow so I'll help you with that one too. All the "lessons" really boil down to "Don't be a dick." If everyone on earth followed this then god's will would be done.

mwc

I enjoyed it, but I doubt Jason will have anything to say as he'll probably not be reading it in any sort of detail. I don't see you! I don't see you! lol...

I enjoyed it, but I doubt Jason will have anything to say as he'll probably not be reading it in any sort of detail. I don't see you! I don't see you! lol...

True enough...even the person I emailed this to originally hasn't said a word to me about it. :(

At least my message got through to an atheist. ;)

mwc

True enough...even the person I emailed this to originally hasn't said a word to me about it. :(

At least my message got through to an atheist. ;)

mwc

Perhaps you should make a site. It gives you a place to house your writing and so it's not wasted on just a handful of people. It's saved and it can be viewed over and over. And most importantly, since it stays where it is, it can have a continuous impact!

This is the conclsuion I came to after writing many a fundy years ago. I kept writing them the same things over and over and it was brilliant, but by just putting it out on a forum it was no different than letting said fundy just throw it away shortly after he was done. Now, if it turns out really good it gets uploaded and maybe even linked to in a future argument!