Goodbye Jesus

What is going on with aik??

Weezer

I notice aik is still lurking around, but not posting.  I am curious as to what is going on in his mind.  Is he still plotting as to how he can re-convert us?? 

• Super Moderator

If you don't mind, @Weezer, I'm going to move this down to the Den.  I don't want it to appear as though we're talking about a member behind that member's back.  I know you're asking out of genuine concern and not simply trying to gossip; so this move is more about the optics.  In the Den, he'll be able to respond himself, and even get preachy and such.

For myself, I hope he's doing okay and will continue being an active member of our community. 

• Like 1

Thank you.

I really hope and pray to take out at least one of you from this community. But i am just a man. It is Jesus who can give repentence to life. 

Thank you for honesty, openness, kindness and such things which hardly could be met in the world. Only in church i had met them. So i think that if you have even a small seed of the word of God in your heart, it will make its job. 

• Like 1

• Super Moderator

We're glad to have you aik; and we look forward to hearing more from you once you get your family situation sorted out.  If there's anything I can do to help, just let me know. 

• Super Moderator

16 hours ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

• Super Moderator
6 hours ago, Weezer said:

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Well, I wanted to play some music for aik as a means of bonding; but the only Armenian band I knew of is System Of A Down, which I thought might scare aik away.  So I played my favorite Russian band instead.

• Confused 1

What was the song about?

• Super Moderator
1 hour ago, Weezer said:

What was the song about?

Heat from the sun coming into the big city.  My Russian is a bit rusty, so that may not be an exact translation. 

On 5/5/2023 at 12:56 AM, TheRedneckProfessor said:

We're glad to have you aik; and we look forward to hearing more from you once you get your family situation sorted out.  If there's anything I can do to help, just let me know. 

I appreciate it. thank you. I am ok. 

Well, this my uncle passed through severe stages of life. He died at his 71, but he left his kids after him. His junior is 11, then 14, 16. But every life comes to its end on this earth. His junior brother came to us from Armenia to join us here. And after funerals we spent a week together having been comforted with our relatives and joined with Gospel ministry together. 

Anyway, let us go on. 

On 5/7/2023 at 1:45 PM, TheRedneckProfessor said:

Well, I wanted to play some music for aik as a means of bonding; but the only Armenian band I knew of is System Of A Down, which I thought might scare aik away.  So I played my favorite Russian band instead.

Thank you for your care concerning the System of a Down )))))) You are correct about not scaring me. )))))) 

But seriously I concider that a clean glass must contain pure liquid. I have my vessel cleaned by Jesus, and I do not wish to pour contaminated things in it. You guys have the right to hear everything, to pour any kind of liquid in your vessels, you have no other choice. So it is up to you. But Checherina does not fit me -)))))) LOL 

But thank you for your efforts. 

5 minutes ago, aik said:

Anyway, let us go on. 

👍 👍

• Super Moderator
6 hours ago, aik said:

Thank you for your care concerning the System of a Down )))))) You are correct about not scaring me. )))))) 

But seriously I concider that a clean glass must contain pure liquid. I have my vessel cleaned by Jesus, and I do not wish to pour contaminated things in it. You guys have the right to hear everything, to pour any kind of liquid in your vessels, you have no other choice. So it is up to you. But Checherina does not fit me -)))))) LOL 

But thank you for your efforts. 

So, I'm guessing you only ever drink highly purified, reverse-osmosis water?  Body being a temple and what not.  I found a lot of water in Ukraine over the years that I'd never put in my body, temple or not.  I'm given to understand it's much the same accros all of the former Soviet states.

1 hour ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

So, I'm guessing you only ever drink highly purified, reverse-osmosis water?  Body being a temple and what not.  I found a lot of water in Ukraine over the years that I'd never put in my body, temple or not.  I'm given to understand it's much the same accros all of the former Soviet states.

You speak about body, i speak about the spirit. 

• Super Moderator
3 hours ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

1 hour ago, aik said:

Vodka, then, if we're talking about spirits.

• 1 month later...
  • Super Moderator
On 5/10/2023 at 8:52 AM, aik said:

In ancient Judaism, they though Yahweh had a body. The spirit theology came much later.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Hierophant said:

In ancient Judaism, they though Yahweh had a body.

where did you get this?

• Super Moderator
1 hour ago, aik said:

where did you get this?

The Bible

1 hour ago, Hierophant said:

The Bible

Go ahead

• Super Moderator

See the attached .pdf the author does a great job of hitting the highlights without having to reference all the Bible verses myself. God_An_Anatomy_-_Francesca_Stavrakopoulou.pdf