Goodbye Jesus

Time Travel?

DarkBishop

It's stuff like this that really make you question stuff like time travel and ancient alien influence. @Weezermight be interested in this one. Not that I believe in time travel. But it does make ones eyebrow raise. The notches and teeth of this saw looks like something I could find new at the local home depot almost. I would be interested in the carbon testing of the blade. And the theorized description of the handle sounds like a Hack saw. 

https://arkeonews.net/a-rare-2500-year-old-saw-the-first-of-its-kind-discovered-in-anatolia/

DB

• Like 1

12 hours ago, DarkBishop said:

It's stuff like this that really make you question stuff like time travel and ancient alien influence. @Weezermight be interested in this one. Not that I believe in time travel. But it does make ones eyebrow raise. The notches and teeth of this saw looks like something I could find new at the local home depot almost. I would be interested in the carbon testing of the blade. And the theorized description of the handle sounds like a Hack saw. 

https://arkeonews.net/a-rare-2500-year-old-saw-the-first-of-its-kind-discovered-in-anatolia/

DB

Thanks to the tendency of the old brain to try to make sense of the world as it has been for me, sometimes I think time travel is the only way to make sense of it at all. The trajectory of my life would have taken drastically different directions had critical things happened/not happened. 

OH, and plus, I get to be a hero that way! Like Marty McFly. 

13 hours ago, DarkBishop said:

DB

i saw that article but didn’t read the whole thing.  Perhaps there was some technology present back then that we didn’t believe existed at that time??  And maybe it was brought here on a spaceship that many don’t believe in?? 

I saw a great series called The Man in the High Castle" that had to do with a time traveling machine. It reimagined WW2 being won by the Nazis and Japanese, with the continents of the world carved up between the two, including the United States. Pretty sobering stuff but just too close to possible, in my opinion.