Goodbye Jesus

Perfect

Edgarcito

And the answer is............................................

The Great Eric Johnson, on the famous G3 reunion tour with yes, the one and only Joe Satriani, also featuring the artist known as Mr. Steve Vai! 

Full disclosure: I knew Satch's music before Eric Johnson's but am now a full on believer! 

Thanks to mcw for guessing the right answer! I can't imagine seeing that concert but Joe must have had hair back then? 😊 I've seen some concert footage, and wow!!! 

That said, he looks more like someone from my home planet now. Heh heh...

12 hours ago, moxieflux66 said:

And the answer is............................................

The Great Eric Johnson, on the famous G3 reunion tour with yes, the one and only Joe Satriani, also featuring the artist known as Mr. Steve Vai! 

Full disclosure: I knew Satch's music before Eric Johnson's but am now a full on believer! 

Thanks to mcw for guessing the right answer! I can't imagine seeing that concert but Joe must have had hair back then? 😊 I've seen some concert footage, and wow!!! 

That said, he looks more like someone from my home planet now. Heh heh...

I saw Satch on his previous solo tour in the late 80's.  It was general admission and so we were maybe 10-20 feet from the stage.  He did have hair and it was a great show.  I have tickets for his upcoming show with Sammy Hagar this year.  Sadly, I never saw EVH play live but this should still be cool.

mwc

8 hours ago, mwc said:

I saw Satch on his previous solo tour in the late 80's.  It was general admission and so we were maybe 10-20 feet from the stage.  He did have hair and it was a great show.  I have tickets for his upcoming show with Sammy Hagar this year.  Sadly, I never saw EVH play live but this should still be cool.

mwc

Aaaaaahhh! I did get to see Sammy play with Van Halen back in 90's with my best friend at the Arco Arena in Sacramento! And also in Portland Oregon. I had some of the best times of my life there! 🤗

Sounds like a bunch of fun to see Sammy play with Joe. Are you talking about Chickenfoot? 🤔 

On 12/30/2023 at 2:21 PM, Edgarcito said:

Just speculating that there are alignments for a lack of a better word that bring us in unison within our environment, the "perfect".... whether we think that God or the universe or some quantum arrangement, idk.

I don't see anything wrong with exploring this sort of speculation. Making the jump to the bible and Christian god as an example of "perfection," though, is (in my opinion) a ridiculous leap.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, moxieflux66 said:

Aaaaaahhh! I did get to see Sammy play with Van Halen back in 90's with my best friend at the Arco Arena in Sacramento! And also in Portland Oregon. I had some of the best times of my life there! 🤗

Jealous. ;)

16 hours ago, moxieflux66 said:

Sounds like a bunch of fun to see Sammy play with Joe. Are you talking about Chickenfoot? 🤔 

Almost.  It's the Best of all Worlds tour.  Basically a VH tribute tour.

mwc

On 1/26/2024 at 10:17 PM, mwc said:

Jealous. ;)

Almost.  It's the Best of all Worlds tour.  Basically a VH tribute tour.

mwc

Heh. Welp. That will be a blast for sure! 🤗