Goodbye Jesus

Maxed out my File Drive By Accident

AnonSan

I was busy uploading some old doodles back when I was bored in church, but I didn't realize that there was a file/attachment limit (2.44MB) 🤦‍♀️

Is there a way that I can delete and reupload files on smaller scale? I tried on my profile to delete some the attachments that are taking up 90% of my drive (attachment quota) on here, but does not give me the option to clean/delete/reupload?? Even tried editing my posts to change file size but can could no longer switch out for another unless it saved previously attachments.

Thanks 😅

I see you have uploaded several doodles today.  Are those what you want deleted?  I can simply delete those posts if you wish. 

Yeah, those files are taking more space than expected. Delete all posts, except the doodle with the "derpy guy with glasses" so I can readjust file size and repost. Thanks! 😅

16 minutes ago, AnonSan said:

Yeah, those files are taking more space than expected. Delete all posts, except the doodle with the "derpy guy with glasses" so I can readjust file size and repost. Thanks! 😅

Done!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TABA said:

Done!

Thanks for deleting the posts. However, when I tried to go back and reupload, it still doesn't give me the option (other than "insert existing attachment" and "insert image from URL" to add new image files to my account. I suspect it is caused by the the "attachment quota" storage 100% full on  https://www.ex-christian.net/attachments/  

1 hour ago, AnonSan said:

Thanks for deleting the posts. However, when I tried to go back and reupload, it still doesn't give me the option (other than "insert existing attachment" and "insert image from URL" to add new image files to my account. I suspect it is caused by the the "attachment quota" storage 100% full on  https://www.ex-christian.net/attachments/  

Hmmm.  Maybe it takes a while for the attachments to be truly removed.  Can you see what the attachments are when you go to https://www.ex-christian.net/attachments/  ?  Maybe a screen-shot would be helpful.  Or maybe it takes the Super powers of @TheRedneckProfessor to untangle this...

• Super Moderator

I've (attempted to) clear your attachment cache manually from the admin level.  Let me know if it works now.  If not, I'll try a different approach. 

On 1/19/2024 at 5:45 PM, TheRedneckProfessor said:

I've (attempted to) clear your attachment cache manually from the admin level.  Let me know if it works now.  If not, I'll try a different approach. 

It worked!!! Thanks so much! Doodle gallery is now posted without taking up media storage! 🤩

• Super Moderator
5 hours ago, AnonSan said:

It worked!!! Thanks so much! Doodle gallery is now posted without taking up media storage! 🤩

Glad I could help.