Goodbye Jesus

License Plates...

Ex-COG

Guest Devil's Due

Egads!

My jaw just hit the floor and I am rolling around with glee.

We all need this. We . . . all . . . need . . . this . . .

M-ResErectionSideAngle.gif

It's the ResErection Lightswitch Cover!

I know you can't put it on your car, but since I just pimped this webpage and they're awesome car-fish selections, I figured that you might as well know that you can make the Lord rise in your own home.

Must buy and invite Bible Thumpers in . . . I will say, "Please show me the light" and invite them to flick the switch . . .

:lmao:

Slightly off-topic, but I'd love to tool around in the Midwest in a big black Hummer with an airbrushing on the back of Thor crucifying Jeezus™, using Mjolnir to pound in the nails, and/or Odin thrusting his spear Gungnir into Jeezus'™ side.

Thurisaz would appreciate it, at least :grin:

:fdevil::lmao::pureevil:

I will admit though AM

I do feel like rearending cars and such that have thoes lisence plates bumper stickers and what not. So how will those Christians fell WELL WHO THE FUCK CARES!!!! :grin:

I did it because I thought they should know that we do exist. Which is one of my bumper stickers on my shop (Atheists do exist, deal with it!). www.cafepress.com/ftlshop

Yeah, it pisses them off. It doesn't piss me off when I see it on their car. But it irritates me that they still think that way. Half the time the person behind me doesn't even notice my stickers. I think most people are wraped up in what their doing and where their going. It's only the religous fucks with stickers on their cars that really give a fuck.

Egads!

I know you can't put it on your car, but since I just pimped this webpage and they're awesome car-fish selections, I figured that you might as well know that you can make the Lord rise in your own home.

Must buy and invite Bible Thumpers in . . . I will say, "Please show me the light" and invite them to flick the switch . . .

Tempting

:wicked:

I've only seen the ones with Calvin watering the Chevy symbol.

WHAT?!

The bumper sticker that I see a lot of around here in Oklahoma: "Real men love Jesus"

Something about that one really bothers me.

The bumper sticker that I see a lot of around here in Oklahoma: "Real men love Jesus"

What do you call someone that loves Jesus?

A necrophiliac.

Now, a bumpersticker like that really would piss off some Christians.

What do you call someone that loves Jesus?

A necrophiliac.

Now, a bumpersticker like that really would piss off some Christians.

Provided that the numbnuts know what necrophilia is. That word is not in da wholly babble, is it? :lmao:

What does it have to do with being in the bible? What percentage of christians really read the bible? Now if the pastor/preist/whatever told them it was in the bible....... then they might have a clue about it.

I have only read about 10-15% of the bible, but that is more than most of the christians I know.

What does it have to do with being in the bible? What percentage of christians really read the bible? Now if the pastor/preist/whatever told them it was in the bible....... then they might have a clue about it.

Well, granted. I should have said "fundie dogma" instead of just "da babble" itself.

Egads!

Tempting

:wicked:

Tempting indeed :grin:

Totally off topic, but...

This just reminded me of something...

The first time I saw a man's penis I thought it was the scariest thing in the world. But now and a few years after that, if I see a penis (especially my husbands) I seriously just want to play with it. Even if I'm not interested in having sex I want to play with his penis.

Is it only me?

The first time I saw a man's penis I thought it was the scariest thing in the world. But now and a few years after that, if I see a penis (especially my husbands) I seriously just want to play with it. Even if I'm not interested in having sex I want to play with his penis.

Is it only me?

I would say its not just you I feel the same way about breasts I love to play with them I love to handle them and caress them. they are just so damn fun :):smile:

Is it only me?

Nope. Me too.

Note: The following is not for the eyes of manipulative cunt hags (male or female). This is potentially abuseable information, and I'll thank you very much to NOT add this to your bag-o-tricks for manipulating your partners for your own selfish gain. It's people like you who encourage others to be untrusting in intimate relationships to begin with. So piss the fuck off!

And feel free to caress those balls too! Think about it. When young boys (and even some men) go to sleep, where does their hand go? When people sleep, they are comfortable and safe. Little surprise that feeling of comfort and safety gets extended to the sensation of having their balls held. And if YOU are the one doing the ball holding.....you are facilitating those feelings being extended to you too! It is affectionate and it can increase the level of intimacy on a subconscious level. If the only time you ever touch his genitals is when YOU want sex.....his subconscious will notice even if his conscious mind doesn't.

Think about it. When young boys (and even some men) go to sleep, where does their hand go?

Where does my dad's hand go?

Every time I see him, his hand is down the back of his pants. He lives to scratch his naked butt. Not just when he's asleep - all the time when he's awake, in public, where people can see him, that hand is on that butt.

I wonder what that means.

My son was telling me about a bumper sticker that says: "Jesus Loves Me - But I make hiim wear a condom" :wicked:

You could get both the: "Real Men Love Jesus" and the "Jesus Loves Me - But I make him wear a condom" and put them side-by-side on your car. I bet you'd get a few interesting reactions. :wicked: