Goodbye Jesus

My America

TruthSeeker

27. Gun ownership protected for citizens; any "checking" prior to firearm sales automated via Internet for quick access so that waiting periods are minimal.

No. There is no reason for anybody to own anything which serves the sole purpose of maiming and killing. It's that simple. All gun manufacture and ownership should be abolished in the United States; using a gun should be punishable by life in prison.

You're absolutely right! All guns should be outlawed!

...That way, only the outlaws will have guns. :Hmm:

37. Humane treatment of all animals such as those raised for meat production; abolishment of factory farms where animals are severely confined, overcrowded, or otherwise treated inhumanely; an end to speciest cruelties inflicted upon animals in the name of research.

I agree with most of this, but I hope you make the distinction between cruelty and legitimate research. Animal research has led to inestimable advancement in our knowledge of medical science. Were it not for our study of animals, humanity would still be suffering from dozens of historical afflictions which today are found solely in history texts.

This is volutary society. Everyone can get what they want. Nothing and no one is excluded.

If you think this is a bad idea, this is how the world works in spite of government. It happens anyhow, because it's the nature of man.

It's time to stop fighting gravity.

where do I sign up to be part of your campaign? :17::grin:

27. Gun ownership protected for citizens; any "checking" prior to firearm sales automated via Internet for quick access so that waiting periods are minimal.

No. There is no reason for anybody to own anything which serves the sole purpose of maiming and killing. It's that simple. All gun manufacture and ownership should be abolished in the United States; using a gun should be punishable by life in prison.

You're absolutely right! All guns should be outlawed!

...That way, only the outlaws will have guns. :Hmm:

37. Humane treatment of all animals such as those raised for meat production; abolishment of factory farms where animals are severely confined, overcrowded, or otherwise treated inhumanely; an end to speciest cruelties inflicted upon animals in the name of research.

I agree with most of this, but I hope you make the distinction between cruelty and legitimate research. Animal research has led to inestimable advancement in our knowledge of medical science. Were it not for our study of animals, humanity would still be suffering from dozens of historical afflictions which today are found solely in history texts.

LMAO, well I hope harsh language can match the power of a 12 gauge magnum within the audible range, because unless they have something more powerful than that I don't see them taking my guns away any time soon.

The penalty for unlawful gun confiscation of citizen jjackson is death -unless the risk is low enough that he can think of something more humiliating.

This is volutary society. Everyone can get what they want. Nothing and no one is excluded.

If you think this is a bad idea, this is how the world works in spite of government. It happens anyhow, because it's the nature of man.

It's time to stop fighting gravity.

where do I sign up to be part of your campaign? :17::grin:

:grin: It's engrained in your psyche -spontaneous order. I don't see any centralized planning in the movement of a school of fish. Imagine how clumsy it would be if it was.

Yet this is the same system we shove off on each other -the only difference being everyone wants to lead, so we end up with a schizophrenic echo chamber.

Stupid.