Goodbye Jesus

Atention All Bible Beaters!

Abiyoyo

no an annullment is not a divorce it is a decree recognizing that there was never a marriage to begin with. Marriage is a sacrament and cant be undone
I'm confused, does this mean that an annullment is basically saying that the wedding wasn't real?

NOW THATS A SHOCKER!!!! A CATHOLIC THAT KNOWS THE BIBLE!!!

YES! That is truly a shocker! :HaHa:

That's okay. I know a couple of farmers who are familiar with bullshit too. They don't go around patting themselves on the back about it though.

That's okay. I know a couple of farmers who are familiar with bullshit too. They don't go around patting themselves on the back about it though.

I hope not. That would make very smelly backs. Is that what's called "when shit hits the fanny"?

See, it's okay for a man to see other women after a divorce. That's okay.

The only time a divorcee has to worry about adultery is if they're a woman. So, really, your ex-wife should be weeping and gnashign her teeth in soul-rending grief right now because, now that she's being divorced from you, she can never date or marry another man. Ever. Otherwise, she's committing adultery.

I could be remembering wrong, though. I don't have my Bibles handy to look it up. So don't take my word for it right now :HaHa:

you are in Adultry unless you get your marriage Annulled. no an annullment is not a divorce it is a decree recognizing that there was never a marriage to begin with. Marriage is a sacrament and cant be undone. Mal 2:14-16; 1 cor 7:10-11; mt5:32-33;mt19:4-9;mk10:11-12; LK 16:18.

Wow, nothing like kicking a guy when he's down. I can see what love, compassion and understanding you give your fellow Christian brother in a difficult time, I read in your profile your getting ready for Priesthood, how nice, . Who's going to go to you for any advice when they can open up your doctrine answer and retrieve it themselves? I like how you make room for human error, you don't know what's going on in his/her particular life your standard answers doesn't require any thought or problem solving. If this is a typical answer for such a traumatic experience and a heart wrenching problem I honestly can say you'll sux at your job :loser::Wendywhatever: By all rights he's married, regardless if your particular cult recognizes this fact or not, big deal he gets tossed out of church, it will be another win for the protestants.

He's probably going into the priesthood so that he can get his share of the little boys. :ugh:

Nowadays, it seems like that's the in thing to do as far as priests go. :shrug:

You know, now that I think about it, there is a high probability that some little boy is getting molested right now, at this very moment by a priest. Do you think this Catholic dude gives a shit? Hell no! He's wanting to join them. :ugh:

So maybe it works like the other post Catholic made about homosexuality, if you tell someone he's a priest 10 times, he's more likely to molest a boy?

Guest Catholic

He's probably going into the priesthood so that he can get his share of the little boys. :ugh:

Nowadays, it seems like that's the in thing to do as far as priests go. :shrug:

You know, now that I think about it, there is a high probability that some little boy is getting molested right now, at this very moment by a priest. Do you think this Catholic dude gives a shit? Hell no! He's wanting to join them. :ugh:

I truly am sorry for those sick fucks who molest boys. i will remind you however that as far as Clergy men who molest children Catholic Priests are actually at the bottom of the list statistically. with JW and Mormons up there and Baptists not far behind. a kid is 3 times more likely to be molested by their teacher than by a priest(these are national average). as for you comment on me wanting to get my share of little boys what a vulgar thing to say. just because you dont like my religion choice does not mean you have to baseless claims about me. the Church is a big Target and so when Clergymen do things like that of course its going to make news. let me ask you this, when was the last time you heard about a baptist minister molesting Children? you dont think that happens? when was the last time it made national news? and do i give a shit? yes, i have family that has been molested by someone (no not a priest i am the only Catholic in my family). this is not the first time that i have heard this remark and im sure it wont be the last. i think its interesting how you can find it perfectly ok to be beggoted when you claim others are the same way and claim that as the reason you dont like them.

So maybe it works like the other post Catholic made about homosexuality, if you tell someone he's a priest 10 times, he's more likely to molest a boy?
No, Han. :nono: Get your FACTS straight... :Doh:

If you call him a priest, that means that he's 10 time more likely to molest a boy, not the other way around. :Doh:

:phew:

I gotta keep everybody straight around here... (no pun intended)

:HaHa:

Guest Catholic

you are in Adultry unless you get your marriage Annulled. no an annullment is not a divorce it is a decree recognizing that there was never a marriage to begin with. Marriage is a sacrament and cant be undone. Mal 2:14-16; 1 cor 7:10-11; mt5:32-33;mt19:4-9;mk10:11-12; LK 16:18.

Wow, nothing like kicking a guy when he's down. I can see what love, compassion and understanding you give your fellow Christian brother in a difficult time, I read in your profile your getting ready for Priesthood, how nice, . Who's going to go to you for any advice when they can open up your doctrine answer and retrieve it themselves? I like how you make room for human error, you don't know what's going on in his/her particular life your standard answers doesn't require any thought or problem solving. If this is a typical answer for such a traumatic experience and a heart wrenching problem I honestly can say you'll sux at your job :loser::Wendywhatever: By all rights he's married, regardless if your particular cult recognizes this fact or not, big deal he gets tossed out of church, it will be another win for the protestants.

he asked i answered. your right i dont know his situation that is why he would need to see a canon lawyer to see if he could get an annullment. i didnt kick him i told him how it is, plain and simple. i am not interested in Cafateria Catholics, if he is a Catholic (and i do not know if he is or not) then he needs to follow the guidance of the Church. she has done things the was she as for 2000 years. he can get a Civil Divorce but that is a matter of the secular world, as far as the Church goes he needs to have his marriage properly annulled before he can remarry. I didnt make the rules i just follow them (famous last words)

(famous last words)
Say it isn't so. :mellow:

he asked i answered. your right i dont know his situation that is why he would need to see a canon lawyer to see if he could get an annullment. i didnt kick him i told him how it is, plain and simple. i am not interested in Cafateria Catholics, if he is a Catholic (and i do not know if he is or not) then he needs to follow the guidance of the Church. she has done things the was she as for 2000 years. he can get a Civil Divorce but that is a matter of the secular world, as far as the Church goes he needs to have his marriage properly annulled before he can remarry. I didnt make the rules i just follow them (famous last words)

You're awfully presumptuous Cat. Why volunteer catholic doctrine when you don't even know this mans religious affiliation? He was asking for bible verses not church doctrine. That's tantamount to you stating your having some sort of religious question to your faith and having a Full blown Pentecostal give you advice in tongues thru the holy spook.

Yet again You're a little to quick to jump to doctrine, is it to much to ask for you to think and form an opinion to this situation without repeating your Blind faith Church mantra? You are completely dismissing his need for advice because you're to eager to become a priest and hold your doctrine as the only answer.

Where in the Bible does it explain about adultery? Please explain all ye" scholars of the good book.

Why? Are Planning a weekend with your neighbor's spouse?

I should think a good Christian fellow like yourself could manage his own bible study. Try bible gateway.

Im going through a divorce. My wife seemed to enjoy telling everyone that Im an adulterer now. I tried to reconcile the marriage, and she insists on divorce. I began to date someone else and got involved, and according to the the "congregation"; Im going to hell.

I just wanted some input from those here that are bible hoppers, or anyone else thats interested. I cant link a direct underline from the New testament to the Old with adultery, and its definition in regards to todays society.

Well lad. Check Isaiah out. He will write a new law in our hearts. Then check out what Jesus said about that new law. Then ask yourself this. If Jesus said that He was not the Judge, but if He were to judge He would judge justly; Can you then being not filled beyond measure of the Holy Ghost(in which Jesus was), Judge anyone or tell anyone what they are doing is againist church doctrine.

Have you plucked the plank of your eye, before you try to remove my speck. Or better yet, since you referenced Pauls work, Who do you agree with, Peter or Paul; since Peter even said in Acts that it is hard to hear Pauls sayings.

Lastly, if you go by what Jesus said, we are all adulterers. If you go by what Peter, along with the agreement of the rest; we are only held to the Jerusalem Decree in acts. It touched on Sexual immorality, in an incest perverted way, not the natural man women sense.

Check yourself, Sir, before you wreck yourself

So, let me make this clear. If I follow the laws of my land, Im still going to hell. Hmmmm, what about Lot. He gave his children to the men wanting God, of course, then God killed the men. But, why didnt God kill Lot after that display of stupidness and lack of faith, and obedience.

But, why didnt God kill Lot after that display of stupidness and lack of faith, and obedience.
Because it's a story in a book that talks about events that never happened and as long as you keep your mind tied up trying to figure it out, it's doing exactly what it was meant to do. That's why.